Todoroki

Character: Todoroki Shoto
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: Thank you, papa and daddy
*Any quirk, Omegaverse, Mpreg*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I giggled a bit when Yuki looked up at me his usually unruly hair was stuck to his forehead because of the water and he had his arms crossed over his chest and a giant pout on his lips. I lightly and playfully pinched his nose in between my index and middle finger before I spoke up, "Come on, Yuki. Your daddy will be coming home soon with our matching Kimonos so that we can go to the annual summer festival. Don't you want to see the fireworks, eat lots of food, and have all the candy you want?" His eyes sparkled with glee at the realization that I'll let him eat all of the candy he wants. "You promise you'll let me eat all the candy I want papa?" I giggled and nodded my head and he cheered and attempted to grab the soap but it slipped from his little fingers. I chuckled at the four-year-old before I grabbed the soap and began bathing him. Once I finished him off I wrapped him up like a burrito with a towel and sat him down on the toilet lid. I hopped into the shower and we began to bathe myself while also making sure to keep Yuki entertained.

I finished up my shower and I dried myself with a towel before wrapping a robe around myself. I picked Yuki up and brought him into Shoto and I's room and playfully threw him on the bed making him giggle loudly. I began to do his hair which he got from Shoto before I smiled softly at him and placed a small kiss on his forehead. I put a random kids' show on the TV before I began doing my hair while Yuki and I waited for Shoto to get home. Yuki and I cuddled on the bed after I finished our hairs and finally Shoto arrived looking slightly out of breath. "Sorry, it took me so long. I got chased by a bunch of fans who claimed that I was their alpha and that no one could ever be my omega like them." I stared at him before sighing, "Glad you made it back." I grabbed Yuki's kimono and my kimono from Shoto before waving Yuki over to me. As I dressed Yuki, Shoto's arms wrapped around my waist but Yuki was quick to push them away from me, "Don't touch papa. He loves me the most."

I giggled and finished up with Yuki before kissing his cheek, "That's right, sweetie." Yuki smiled brightly and stuck his tongue out at Shoto. I went into the closet and changed into my kimono before I walked out only to see Shoto silently glaring at his kimono as if it did him wrong. I giggled softly before I spoke up, "Do you need help, honey?" He nodded his head with a pout which only reminded me how similar Yuki and he was. I helped him put it before I stood up on my tippy toes and placed a kiss on his cheek, "You want help with your hair too?" He nodded and I helped him bring his long hair into a neat bun. He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled softly. I could tell that he wasn't looking at himself instead he was looking at me as I held Yuki on my hip. We all put on our shoes before we got into our car and headed to the festival.

Everything was going well. Yuki was eating things he's never had before and with each food, his curiosity expanded which made me happy. Shoto and I ate along with him and walked only a foot or two behind Yuki while holding hands. Soon we heard over the speakers that the fireworks were going to start in less than ten minutes Shoto grabbed Yuki and then began taking us to a more private place for the viewing of the fireworks. Once we were away from everyone else Shoto pulled out a blanket and we sat down and began cuddling waiting for the fireworks show to start. Once they started Yuki's eyes widened in glee before he turned towards us with a bright smile on his face, "Thank you papa and daddy for bringing me here. I love you both." Shoto and I looked at each other with equally wide eyes before we looked back at Yuki and replied at the same time, "We love you too, sweetheart/kiddo." Shoto turned to me and placed a small kiss on my lips, "I love you, my omega." I smiled softly, "I love you too, my alpha."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Question of the day:
Anime character you aspire to be?

Next up:
Kirishima Eijiro x Kaminari Denki x Bakugou Katsuki