Sero x Shinsou

Character: Sero Henta x Shinsou Hitoshi
Type: Smut 💦
Story Name: Shh, we got you baby
*Quirkless AU**Omegaverse*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Third pov)

(M/n) was currently pacing back and forth in the bedroom he shared with his alpha's. They have been dating for almost five years now. Since an omega's heat only once per year during the mating season, his alpha's took it into their own hands and left to stay at a hotel so that he could deal with it without having two alpha's on him. But (M/n) was tired of it and this was the year he was both going to tell his alpha's that one he was ready to spend his heat with them as well as he wanted pups. So here he was nervously pacing back and forth, biting his nails, and waiting for his alphas to arrive home from work. (M/n) didn't have to wait long because soon enough both of his alpha's arrived. He could hear them talking so he walked out of the bedroom. Sero and Hitoshi both stopped in their tracks sensing the nerve pheromones that were leaving their omega. "(M/n) is everything okay?" Sero asked softly. The omega nodded his head before he spoke up, "I want to spend my heat with you guys. I know you two will take great care of me and I um also really want some pups."

The alpha's looked like they were about to cry but they simply pulled the omega into a double hug and immediately agreed. "We'll do everything in our power to make you happy or omega," Hitoshi said softly. (M/n) nodded his head and smiled softly. It was a couple of days later and finally, the omega started his heat. (M/n) woke up in a cold sweat. His body was sore and he was uncomfortable in a way he couldn't describe. All his nerves were on edge. For some reason he was naked, and when he tried to get out of bed, he found he was pinned down by something heavy. It took him a moment to realize it was two arms around his waist. He tried to stand up and was immediately dizzy. He recognized the sensations as his body going into heat, but it had never been this intense before. Then again (M/n) has only ever spent his heat alone so having his alpha's by his side wad making his instincts go haywire.

He sat on the edge of the bed, waiting for the room to stop spinning, and that was when it happened: a dull ache formed in his lower abdomen that seemed to spread throughout his entire body. Within seconds, the aching feeling changed into something else- something he could only describe as pure, animalistic need. He doubled over, pulling his legs up onto the bed and wrapping his arms around his knees as that need threatened to overwhelm him. He rocked back and forth, trying to get his hormone-addled brain to work until he was sitting in a puddle of his slick with his cock hard and throbbing. Before (M/n) could do anything a pair of arms wrapped around his waist and a soft voice spoke up, "Hey, calm down baby. I got you" Hitoshi said softly before he laid (M/n) on his stomach. Sero was sitting up on the bed he was leaning against the headboard and (M/n)'s head was on his bare thigh.

Somehow without (M/n) noticing his alpha's both got naked. Hitoshi began to slowly rim (M/n) hole before he gently pushed a finger in. (M/n) moaned and his eyes widened when he felt something tap his cheek. He looked up to see Sero looking down at him with lust-filled eyes. (M/n) opened his mouth on instinct and moaned around Sero's cock when Hitoshi pushed a third finger into him. Sero began to slowly mouth fuck him while Hitoshi finished stretching him out. Lining himself up with (M/n)'s entrance, Hitoshi pressed inside, and (M/n) sighed with relief around Hitoshi's cock. However, that relief was short-lived. A moment later the need was back, and more intense than before. Sero began to mouth fuck him harder and drool ran down his chin and his eyes rolled to the back of his head. Hitoshi pulled out most of the way, so that only the tip of his cock was inside, and then slammed back in with bruising force. This was what (M/n) wanted for both of his alpha's to fuck him. He cried out in pleasure, digging his nails into Sero's thighs and Hitoshi continued fucking him into the mattress as his cock rubbed against the bed.

He could feel the pleasure building quickly, so intense it was borderline painful until his body shook. He realized with confusion that not only had he just come all over himself, but it had not provided the usual relief and he was still painfully hard. Covered in sweat with his heart pounding, he clung to Sero's thigh, who continued to fuck his mouth without slowing down. All three scents had blended into something new and intoxicating, and none of them didn't know if they could consider this heaven or hell. Maybe it was both. Hitoshi's knot began to swell at the base of his cock, teasing at (M/n)'s entrance before slipping inside, and (M/n) nearly screamed as he came a second time. Hitoshi and Sero groaned as they released, sated for the moment. (M/n) was overwhelmed with the sense of how incredibly right this all felt. Sero pulled out and grabbed a napkin and wiped (M/n) mouth before laying the omega's head in his thigh as Hitoshi moved both of them around so that they were comfortable as the knot still stood strong. It was as if Hitoshi had poured all of his acceptance and admiration and love inside him right along with it, and a comforting warmth settled into (M/n) chest as he began to purr before his eyes began drooping. "Shh, we got you baby. You can go to sleep we won't go anywhere." Sero said softly. "Not like I can go anywhere," Hitoshi said preparing himself to sleep as well. With that, the poly couple fell asleep one thought running through their minds, 'I hope we have a pup.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Question of the day:
What anime do you regret watching?

Next up:
Ojiro Mashiro