All Might

Character: Yagi Toshinori
Type: Fluff ☁️
Story Name: Thank you, sunshine
⚠️Spoilers⚠️ All might never got injured
*Mpreg, Quirkless reader*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

*ring ring ri-*

I heard the phone get picked up which in turn made me smile a bit. "Hello?" I could hear the tired voice of Shota say. I cleared my throat before speaking up, "Um hi Shota, it's (M/n). I was wondering if you were available right now." It was quiet for a bit before I heard him let out a soft sigh, "How may I be of help when you have the symbol of peace as your husband?" I let out a small giggle before I replied to his question, "I was wondering if you could help me with planning his birthday since it's coming up soon. I have something that I want to surprise him with but I want all of his friends and students to be around when I surprise him." I heard him let out a soft hum as if he was thinking before speaking up, "Fine, I'll help you out with planning the birthday party out." I smiled brightly before thanking him and hanging up. For the next couple of days, Shota and I exchanged texts with the planning of Toshinori's birthday. As the day approached I got more and more excited but I pretended like I didn't even remember what day was coming up which threw Toshinori into a loop.

*time skip*

It was now the day of his birthday and I ended up getting up later than him. I walked into the kitchen to see him making coffee. He looked over at me with a bright smile, "Good morning, darling." I pulled on his shirt to get him to get down to my height so that I could peck his lips. I hummed a bit into the kiss before pulling away, "Good morning, Toshi." I saw his smile falter when he realized that I probably didn't remember what today was. I grabbed the cereal and milk before making a bowl. As I took a bite I let out a small gasp which immediately caught his attention. I pointed my spoon at him as I swallowed the cereal before speaking up, "I have to go to the store. Do you want to come with me?" A look of hurt flashed through his eyes which almost made me want to back out of the plan but I held my ground. He gave me a small smile and nodded his head.

As he got ready I texted Shota and told him we were about to leave and that he could come to decorate. He immediately agreed and since there wasn't much to decorate he told me that he'll invite everyone to come once he got done decorating. Once Toshinori and I got ready we headed off to the store. Throughout the two hours that we spent at the store, I made sure not to slip up and tell him about the surprise. Once I received a text from Shota telling me that he was done and that all of the guests arrived I told Toshinori that I wanted to go home. During the car ride home everything was quiet but I sneakily pulled out my phone and texted Shota that we were about two minutes away and that they needed to quiet down. As we arrived home I spoke up, "Hey Toshi, can you set up the lights in the backyard."

He nodded his head and grabbed them and headed towards the backyard. I quietly followed behind him and once he opened the gate everyone screamed, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" He looked at them in surprise. I walked over to him and hugged his waist, "What did you think I forgot your birthday?" He put down the lights before pulling me into a hug, "I thought you did but instead you really surprised me, honey." I smiled and looked up at him before speaking up catching everyone's attention, "That's not the only surprise I got." He looked at me in confusion as I only smiled at him. I grabbed his hands and placed a bagged-up pregnancy test in his hand before I spoke up, "I'm pregnant with twins." Everyone and everything was quiet until he suddenly picked me up and spun me around while laughing loudly.

After he put me down people began coming up to us to congratulate him on his birthday and becoming a father. As everyone quieted down and began eating he leaned down spoke up, "Thank you, sunshine. You allowed me to be both your husband and the father of our kids. I love you so much." I smiled at him, "There's no need to thank me and I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Kirishima Eijiro (Omegaverse)