Sero

Character: Sero Henta
Type: Little bit of lemon🍋, Fluff☁️
Story Name: Did I do good?
*Omegaverse*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I groaned slightly as I held onto my stomach. I could feel the warmness of my heat begin to spread throughout my body and mostly my abdomen. I grabbed a hold of my phone before scrolling through my contacts and pressing call on my boyfriend/alpha's contact. "(M/n)? Baby? Hello?" I groaned louder into the phone by accident, "A-alpha in heat. Please help me." I could hear a pause before I heard rustling and a door slam close. "Shit baby. I'll be there in a minute." He hung up the phone as I continued holding onto my stomach trying to calm down the pain/heat.

Soon I hear a knock at my door before it slowly opened. I looked over to the door and saw that it was my boyfriend. He came inside holding a couple of things. He closed the door behind me before he put everything down on the foot of my bed. He came over to me before he pulled me into his arms. He grabbed my face before he placed a gentle kiss on my cheek and then on my nose. "I'm here now, mi amor. I'll take care of you." I frowned a bit at the pain before I grabbed his face and connected our lips. He brought his hands down to my waist before he picked me up and seat me down on his lap.

He bit my bottom lip as he pulled away from the kiss leaving me to moan out a bit. "Sorry, mi amor. This is your first heat and I rather make sure that I have your full consent. I wouldn't want to let the effects of your heat be what causes us to have our first time." I paused before I laid my head on his shoulder. "Okay just please take care of me, alpha." He smiled a bit agreeing with my statement. He laid me down on the bed before he stood up. He grabbed the things he had brought earlier. He pulled out one of his many hoodies before handing it to me. I put it on as he set up a movie for us from his laptop. He handed me a bunch of snacks before he sat down behind me.

He sat me in between his legs before laying my head on his chest. We began to watch a random movie as I basked in my alpha scent. I was happy that I could still have him by my side and that he was such a caring and understanding boyfriend. He gently began playing with my hair before he kissed my temple. "Did I do good, mi amor?" He asked softly. I smiled softly before speaking up, "You did amazing. Thank you for being with me through my first serious heat. I um love you, Sero." He smiled widened before he leaned down and kissed my lips. He pulled away after a bit, "I love you too, mi amor. You mean the world to me. I would do anything for you." We spent the rest of my heat cuddling, watching movies, and occasionally making out to calm me down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Izuku Midoriya x Katsuki Bakugou (High School AU)