Brother! Kirishima x Fatgum

Character: Brother! Kirishima Eijiro x Taishiro Toyomitsu
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: He's adorable
*Hardening quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I walked behind Mr.Aizawa as he walked me over to my brother's dorm. As we were walking he kept looking at the doll in my hand. He cleared his thoughts to catch my attention, "Are you a fan of Fatgum?" I gasped and looked up at him, "I think he's the coolest hero ever. He's super strong and from all the videos I watch of him he's also super nice. I like him more than All might but all of my friends at school tell me that I'm dumb for like Fatgum more than All might cause Fatgum sucks. When they said that I got really mad so I punched them that's why I'm here because Ei and my parents are in another country so my caregiver couldn't pick me up because she has other kids to care for." Mr.Aizawa looks at me with a small smirk, "I like you kid you got guts and what it takes to be a hero make sure that when it's your time to take the entrance exam that you make it into class 1-A."

I nod my head and with that, we finally arrived at the dorms. As we walked inside I saw a lot of my brother's friends dressed in hero costumes and about to head out. I looked around and that's when I saw my brother's red hair in the distance. I quickly weaved my way through everyone before jumping straight onto my brother's back which led him to let out a high-pitch scream which caught the attention of everyone. "Hi, brother!" I exclaimed happily. My brother turned me around so that I was on his hip and he could see my face before he frowned, "(M/n) what are you doing here?" I looked down at my Fatgum merch with a pout, "My friends at school made fun of me for liking Fatgum so I punched them and got sent home to you." It was quiet for a second before everyone began laughing. "Jeez, Kiribro never knew your brother had such a rambunctious personality." Eijiro shrugged at the guy with weird elbows before speaking, "I barely knew it myself. Oh, snap we're late to meet up with our mentors. Mr. Aizawa can I take (M/n) with me?"

He nodded his head and with that, we left soon meeting up with a guy with an extremely red face and elf ears whose name was Tamaki Amajiki. I played with my Fatgum doll completely forgetting to look at my surroundings when we enter a building. "Oh, who might this be?" I immediately recognized the voice and turned around in Eijiro's arms only to see the greatest hero to ever exist, Fatgum. I gasped and wiggles out of Eijiro's arms before walking over to him. "Hello, Fatgum sir. I'm Kirishima (M/n) and I'm 7 years old and I'm the brother of Eijiro. And I think you're a cool pro hero and I want to be just like you when I grow up." He smiled brightly at me before ruffling my hair, "You'll make one amazing hero. Both you and your brother will." I squeal and run back to my brother.

I jumped up and down excitedly I'm front of him. "Ei, Ei did you hear? He said I'm going to be an awesome hero. That both of us are." My brother grabbed my hands and jumps up and down with me. "Yeah, we are (M/n)." We stopped when we heard loud laughter coming from Fatgum. "You're adorable, Lil (M/n)." I smiled at him and did a little happy dance while one thought ran through my mind, 'I'm glad I punched those bullies.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Question of the day:
Who is your favorite anime couple?

Next up:
Brother! Shinsou Hitoshi x Class 1-A