Mirio

Character: Mirio Togata
Type: Smut💦
Story Name: Darling
*Quirkless AU*Angel/Demon AU*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I was sitting on my bed watching some random videos on my TV and eating a popsicle when I heard my phone ding. I raised an eyebrow in confusion before I grabbed my phone and looked to see who had texted me. I smiled brightly when I realized that it was my boyfriend who was currently away on business. I quickly clicked on the message and read it. He wanted to know if I was busy and when I replied with 'no' he proceeded to FaceTime me. I finished my popsicle before answering the call. "Hey, handsome," I said smiling brightly. He smiled back, "Hello, angel. How have you been? Are you eating well? Are you sleeping well? Shit seeing that cute face of yours makes me miss you even more." I giggled a bit, "I'm doing okay handsome. I've been taking care of myself and I miss you too."

We stayed quiet looking at each other through the phone screen. That's when I realized that he wasn't wearing a shirt showing off his muscles. I bit my bottom lip as I looked down at his abs. It wasn't until I heard him clear his throat that I snapped out of my daze. I looked back up at his face only to see him smirking and his eyes swirling with lust. "See something you like, angel?" He asked, his voice husky and full of lust. I blushed bright red before I stuttered out a reply, "Umm no- maybe- okay yes." His smirk got even wider, "Care to tell me what your thinking, angel?" I blushed brighter before I replied, "I um just miss you so much, Mirio. And seeing you through the phone made me realize just how much I miss you."

"Awe angel, you're so cute. I missed you too. And if I'm being honest baby boy you're not the only one feeling that way." After he finished saying that he pointed his phone down and towards his underwear which had a large tent. I could feel myself heat up and my cock lightly twitch in my underwear. "Baby boy, can you show me that pretty cock of yours?" I did as told and pointed my phone towards my underwear before pulling it down and allowing my cock to pop out. He hummed, "Now ahead and wrap your hand around it, angel." I did as told and began to slowly jerk myself off. "There you go, angel. Imagine that it's me with my hand playing with that pretty cock." I could hear him shuffling a bit as he spoke before he suddenly groaned a bit.

I jerked off until I heard Mirio speak up again, "Come on angel. Rub your thumb against your slit baby." I did as told and moaned quite loudly as a result. I could hear him groan and mutter our cuss words at my moaning. "Angel let me see your pretty face." He said gruffly. I pointed the camera up and when I looked into the phone I saw his cock and how concentrated he was on finishing himself off. We continued to speed up in order to stay at the same pace. I could feel a pool of heat form at the bottom of my stomach which made me slightly tear up, "M-master I'm close. C-can I cum please?" I heard him groan loudly before he spoke up, "S-shit angel cum for me. I'm close too so let's cum together." He gave our hands a couple more thrust before I came with a loud moan and him following behind with a loud groan. We laid on top of our beds and the only thing you could hear was the sound of our panting. I heard Mirio clear his throat which caught my attention, "Darling, you did so well for me. Never knew an angel like you could be so naughty." I blushed bright red before replying, "Thank you, master." He gave me a bright smile, "I love you, angel." I hummed, "I love you too." With that, we fell asleep on the phone after cleaning ourselves off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Toshinori Yagi