Aizawa

Character: Aizawa Shota
Type: Fluff ☁️
Story Name: So handsome
*Mpreg, Cat quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Aizawa pov)

The class started at Hizashi and me with confused faces. My face was neutral while Hizashi had a big smile on his face. I let out a sigh before I spoke up, "Alright listen up problem children. For about the next month and a half, you'll have President Mic here as your substitute teacher. Before you guys start yelling or asking questions let me explain. My husband is 9 months pregnant right now so I'm taking maternity leave until we're both sure I can go back to work. Now that doesn't mean you get a free month and a half I already gave Mic the schedule for each day till I come back. Not that I dislike y'all or anything but I don't want to answer questions. If you have any questions ask my son Hitoshi. Bye." With that, I left the classroom leaving Hitoshi to fend for himself.

*time skip*

Once I had made it home I took a shower in the spare bedroom and changed my clothes since (M/n) has been sensitive to smell the entire time he's been pregnant. Once I was done I made my way over to our shared bedroom. I lightly knock on the door before I opened it. I saw (M/n) curling around himself half asleep. I walked over to him before I gently rubbed his arm. "You okay there, kitten?" He looked up at me before nodding his head. He gave me grabby hands, "Cuddles?" I chuckled and nodded my head. We began cuddling while I softly played with his hair and his ears which made him purr. It was a bit later in the night Eri was picked up by Hitoshi and both of them were in their respective rooms doing whatever they wanted. "Shota?" I hummed in acknowledgment. "I wanna take a shower." He said softly. I nodded my head and let him go. Just as he was grabbing clothes he paused and soon liquid was going down his legs that were covered by my gray sweats.

I ran over to him and he had tears in his eyes, "My water just broke, Shota. MY WATER JUST FREAKING BROKE. OH MY GOD!" I quickly pulled him out of our room and into the front entrance. Our other two kids standing by it worried but Hitoshi with the hospital bag in hand. I grabbed it Bertie I quickly spoke up, "Everything is going to be okay I promise. Don't freak out I'll call Hizashi to come to bring you to the hospital when your brother or sister is born, okay? Love you guys behave. And Eri listen to your brother." With that, I quickly rushed (M/n) out of the house and into the car. I dial the number of the hospital while I drive at the fastest speed the law would let me. I explain the situation to the receptionist but as I was about to finish up the conversation my husband yelled, "SHOTA I'M GOING TO DIE. IT HURST SO FUCKING MUCH. I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS IF YOU MAKE ME GO THROUGH THIS SHIT AGAIN."

I thanked the receptionist while giving her a nervous laugh. I grabbed (M/n)'s hand to comfort him. Once we arrived at the hospital they were waiting for us. They took my husband away while I had to wait in the waiting room. Instead of letting my nerves take over, I texted Hizashi and Nemuri. I asked Hizashi to bring the kids. It was an hour and a half later that the kids arrived with Hizashi and Nemuri. They all looked extremely excited. We sat together Eri hugging me since she could probably tell how nervous I was. Suddenly, a nurse stepped out and spoke up, "Family of Mr. Aizawa (M/n)." We all stood up before we walked towards her. "I'm his husband, these are my kids and those two are close family friends. Is everything okay?." I said worry taking over me. She gave me a small smile, "Everything went okay. He's asking for his family. All of you can go right ahead."

We all walked into the room and smiled softly at the sight that was (M/n) holding the baby close to his chest. I walked over to him before gently placing a kiss on his temple. He smiled softly, "Everyone meet Aizawa Akiro. The newest addition to our beautiful family." I looked down at the baby boy who had black hair just like mine and beautiful (e/c) eyes that reminded me of (M/n), I smiled softly. "He's so handsome," Nemuri said softly. We smiled at her before we waved over the kids. "Hitoshi, Eri meet your new baby brother." They looked super happy before all three of us gently laid ourselves over (M/n). "I love all four of you forever and always." (M/n) said smiling down at us. "We love you too, Papa/pops/darling." We replied. And I'm happy to say that all four of them bring me true happiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Question of the day:
First Japanese word you learned from an anime?

Next up:
Todoroki Shoto (Tangled AU)