Aizawa

Character: Shota Aizawa
Type: Fluff ☁️
Story Name: You're my first priority
*Age Regression*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Aizawa pov)

I internally groaned as I looked at my class. I didn't want to be here today, I wanted to be home with my baby boy. I knew he wasn't feeling the best when I woke up this morning but he told me that he would get better after he took some medicine and rested. So I took him up on what he said but that left me the entire day thinking that maybe I should've stayed home with him. I knew how he's got when he got sick especially now that I found out that he is an age regressor. He tends to be a lot younger mentally when he is sick. He hates the idea of feeling icky and that causes him to not take care of himself properly. "Mr.Aizawa, is everything okay? You keep looking down at your phone as if waiting for something to happen. And when it doesn't you glare at it like you're silently murdering the person on the other side of the screen." I heard Mina inquire.

I looked at her before rolling my eyes, "It's none of your business. Get back to work on your assignment." Just as I finished my sentence my phone buzzed in my hand. I looked at the ID and realized that it was my baby. I picked up the phone and brought it up to my ear as I walked out of the class and closed the door, "Yes, darling?" I heard a sniffle before a soft voice spoke up, "p-papa I feel icky. Where ish papa?" I frowned a bit, "Baby I'm at school right now. How bad are you feeling? Do you need me to come home to care of you?" There was a brief pause in which he was having a coughing fit, "Nu chu at work papa." My frown deepened before I spoke up in a soft voice, "Just rest baby boy. I'll be there soon." Before he could disagree I hung up the phone and rushed towards Nezu's office.

I didn't even bother knocking, since I knew he knew I was coming. "How may I be of help, Aizawa?" He said while smiling at me. I cleared my throat, "I need to go home early. My husband is sick at home and needs me to take care of him." I saw the surprised look on his face which made me roll my eyes in turn. "Okay, I'll have Mic fill in as your substitute teacher." I nodded before thanking him and running back to the classroom. I grabbed my stuff completely ignoring the looks my students were giving me. Once I made sure I had everything I ran down the stairs and into my car. I drove as fast as the law allowed me towards the store. I picked up everything that my lover might want including some of his favorite soup. Getting back into my car and securing everything. I began the drive towards our shared home.

Once I arrived home I only picked up what I bought and the house keys before making my way to the front door. I unlocked the front door before rushing towards our shared bedroom. My eyebrows furrowed and my heart ached at the sight. My lover was curled and holding onto his stomach while silently crying. I put everything I was holding on my work desk before walking over to him. I gently caressed his face before speaking up, "Hey baby boy, papa's here to take care of you." He stared at me with tears in his eyes, "Nu nu papa. Papa suppose to be a work. Nu here." I shook my head before speaking up, "You're my first priority, my love. I'll go to the ends of the universe to make sure you're okay, darling." He stared at me before he hugged me, "I-I wuv chu, papa. Tank chu for bein here." I shook my head and hugged him back, "Always my baby boy."

I spent the rest of the week taking care of him and bringing him back to health. And giving him lots of cuddles and stuffies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Katsuki Bakugou