Sister! Mina x Denki

Character: Sister! Mina Ashido x Denki Kaminari
Type: Fluff ☁️
Story Name: Wow
*Dancer reader**Acid quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Mina pov)

I sat on the school desk my leg bouncing up and down impatiently and my eyes looking continuously looking up at the clock as I waited for the school day to end. I could feel eyes on me and I could only guess it was from the rest of the self-proclaimed 'Bakusquad'. I looked up at the clock again before frowning. "I swear when you need the time to go by faster it goes even slower," I muttered under my breath. Just as I was about to slam my head against my desk the bell finally rang which meant school was over. I shot up from my chair before I packed all of my things haphazardly. I was about to run out of the classroom but I felt someone grab my shoulder. I looked at the person and saw that it was Kirishima and the rest of the guys who looked worried. "You okay there, Mina?" Kirishima asked his eyebrows furrowed slightly.

I nodded my head before I spoke up, "Are you guys busy?" They looked confused but they shook their heads. I smiled, "Then follow me I wanna show you guys something cool." They immediately agreed and we rushed to the place I wanted to go to. Once we reached out I had to stop myself from squealing when I heard the music. I pushed all the guys in the direction of my older brother's studio before I brought up a finger to my lips telling them to be quiet before I opened the door. We all looked over at my brother and they definitely had confused looks on their faces but they stayed quiet. I watched as my brother walked over to his phone before he put on another song to dance to.

(Kaminari pov)

Without us noticing since we were so entranced by the guy that oddly looked like Mina. Mina left our side and changed. When the guy finished dancing Mina appeared and jumped on his back. The guy chuckled before he spoke up, "Hey little sis. What are you doing here?" Mina shrugged, "I wanted to come dance with you and I brought friends this time." The guy looked over at us before he smiled. "Hello, it's nice to finally meet you guys. Mina here talks about all of you. I feel like I know you guys more than you guys know me. Anyway, I'm Ashido (M/n). I'm Mina's older brother." We all nodded heads before he and I made eye contact. I could feel myself blush a bit so I looked away. "You ready to go sis?" He asked as Mina stretched. She jumped up a few times before nodding her head. The guy smiled before he played another song.

I watched completely entranced by (M/n). As he was dancing he winked at me and I could feel a blush settle down on my cheeks. We continued watching until the end of the song. Once they were done they gave each other high-fives before laughing, "We haven't practiced that song since you started school." Mina shrugged, "I practice alone in my room sometimes." He nodded before he looked back over at us, "So what did you guys think?" Kirishima was the first to speak up, "That was super manly." (M/n) laughed and said thank you. Bakugou said it was alright and Sero had enabled him in the ribs before he said it was awesome. Everyone looked at me, (M/n) and I looked at each other before I spoke up, "Wow. It was amazing I mean you're like so hot so you dancing just made you even hotter and I probably sound like a creep or a weirdo but like marry me please." It was quiet before the guy laughed and gave me a small smile, "Alright but let me take you on a date first."

————

That's basically how I met the love of my life and the person who for some damn reason chose to stay with me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Question of the day:
Do you think you'll ever stop watching anime?

Next up:
Todoroki Touya x Tenko Shimura (Soulmate AU)