Enji

Character: Enji Todoroki
Type: Slight Angst💔, Fluff☁️
Story Name: I'm really sorry
*Male reader is taking Rei's place, Mpreg*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I let out a choked sob as I looked down at the pregnancy test in my hand. I couldn't help but cry in both joy and in fear. I knew how Enji was going to be as soon as he finds out that I'm pregnant. I took a deep breath and wiped my tears when I heard a knock on the bathroom door. I stood up from the ground before I opened the door only to see my three kids standing in front of the door fear in their eyes. I smiled softly at them before kneeling down. "Papa, are you okay?" Fuyumi asked as she wiped any lingering tears off my face. I sighed a bit before grabbing each of their hands, "Kids, I have something to tell you but you have to promise that you can't say anything to your father."

They all looked at each other before nodding their heads. I smiled a bit before looking down at my stomach, "I'm pregnant, loves. You guys will soon have a little brother or sister. But I have to find some way to get us out of here before your dad finds out." They smile happy that they're getting a new sibling but agree to help me out in finding a way out of here. I'm worried about Fuyumi and Natsuo but it's killing me inside just how abusive and terrible Enji is to Touya. I got off the floor and told the kids to prepare themselves for dinner. I put out the meal that I was making before I took the test. I sat the kids down and we waited for Enji to get home. Once he did we ate in silence before we each went to our bedrooms.

*Time skip*

I'm two months into my pregnancy and I finally found a place away from Enji that the kids and I could move to. As of right now, I had told the kids to hurry and pack what they could as I did the same. Fuyumi rushed into my room to help me pack before we ran out as I held onto the bag. Fuyumi grabbed her bags as the boys came along as well holding their bags. "Good job, sweetie. Let's finally get out of here." Just as I was about to open the front door it burst open and an angry Enji walked through it. His eyes widened when he looked down at all of our bags. He glared at me, "Where the hell do you think you're going?" I put the kids behind me before glaring back at him, "I'm leaving your abusive ass and I'm taking my kids with me."

What could probably be described as sadness flashed through his eyes. He kneeled down before tears began to run down his cheeks. "I'm so sorry. I'm really sorry. I swear I didn't mean to turn out this way. My need for vengeance blinded me and it resulted in me hurting my own husband and my family." I stared at him in pure shock before I held onto my kids' hands, "You have to promise to go to therapy and family therapy. As well as to stop this vengeance you have against All might." He looked up at me before nodding his head, "I'll do anything for you and the kids just please don't leave." I nodded my head.

*time skip*

It was about three months later. We were all going to therapy once a week while Enji went twice a week and he has been attempting to be better. Currently, I was making lunch for everyone. Once I had finished I began setting the table with the help with Fuyumi. I called everyone to the table and we sat down and began to eat. As we were eating we were having a quiet conversation. I smiled a bit before I grabbed ahold of Enji's hand, "Enji, you have been doing so well. So I thought this was the best time to tell you that I'm pregnant. We're having a baby boy." He looked at me smiling brightly before he pecked my forehead, "Thank you for being here through all of this. I love you and the kids. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to start over as well as giving me a new baby boy." I smiled softly and looked at the kids and at the same time we all said, "We love you too, dad/Enji"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Touya Todoroki (Songfic AU)