Bakugou

Character: Bakugou Katsuki
Type: Fluff ☁️
Story Name: I'm just kidding, love
*Any quirk**Mpreg*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I wake up to the sound of Katsuki gagging and throwing up. I rushed off the bed almost falling face first when my feet got tangled on the blanket. Once I was sure I wasn't going to fall again I grabbed my glasses and quickly ran in the direction of the bathroom. Walking in I see a sweaty and red-faced Katsuki who was holding his stomach and lightly gagging. I kneeled near him before I rubbed his back softly, "Baby this is the fourth time this week. I know you hate feeling vulnerable and hate the idea of the hospital but I'm worried about you. You eat everything and anything before you throw everything back up. Please let me take you to the hospital." He glared at me but there was no real malice behind it. He sighed and nodded his head in agreement. I smiled lightly and thanked him before I slipped off all of his clothes and prepared a bath for him.

Once we were both done getting ready I helped him into the car before we headed towards the ER. Once we got there we only had to wait for around twenty minutes before Katsuki was called. He insisted that he was okay to go alone so I let him be and sent him off with the nurse. I could barely sit still my leg was bouncing from nervousness and I was biting my nails. A million and one thought were running through my mind but the most prominent ones had to do with Katsuki being sick with something incurable. Another twenty minutes passed before the nurse called my name. I stood up and walked up to her expecting her to tell me bad news instead she just told me to follow her. She led me to one of the many hospital rooms before leaving. I took a deep breath to calm my nerves before I walked inside. I closed the door behind me before looking at Katsuki only to see her looking out the window while holding onto his stomach.

I cleared my throat catching the attention of my husband. He looked at me and gave me a small smile as tears pricked in the corner of his eyes. I quickly made my way over to him and wiped the stray tears. "What is it, Kat? Is it bad?" I asked while holding onto his hand. He shrugged a bit, "Depends on how you see it." I paused before I raised an eyebrow in confusion, "What is that supposed to mean, Kat?" He pulled my hand towards his stomach before placing it on it. He then proceeds to place both of his hands above mine. He looked back up at me and smiled, "We did it, (M/n). We're having the baby we've been trying for." My eyes widened before tears began to run down my cheeks. I leaned down and kissed his lips and then placed my forehead against his, "We did it, Kat. We really did. God, you're amazing. I'm so glad I had to m the courage to ask you out all those years ago. I have the best husband by my side." Katsuki huffed a bit the smile never leaving his face, "Jeez when did you become such a sap."

I chuckled a bit before I kneeled beside the hospital bed. I began to gently rub Katsuki's stomach, "Hi baby boy or baby girl, I'm your daddy. Please don't give your papa too much trouble you gave both of our genes in you which means you'll be a little crackhead. But we'll love you either way just be kind to your papa for the sake that I live long enough to see you be born." Katsuki smacked the back of my head and pouted. I grabbed the back of his hand and pressed a small kiss to his knuckles, "I'm just kidding love. But seriously thank you for giving making me a father. I know we'll both be amazing parents." Katsuki smiles, "I love you, dumbass." I chuckled, "I love you too, Kat."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes. Also, I finally finished school so that means you guys can request as much as you want from now on because I'm not busy.

Question of the day:
What is your favorite genre of anime?

Next up:
Izuku Midoriya (Mpreg)