Sero

Character: Sero Henta
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: Don't worry about it, baby
*Omegaverse, sugar-glider quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Sero pov)

I walked towards the dorms with the goofiest smile ever. It was Sunday and I had just spent the weekend with my adorable omega. It's been about three months since we last saw each other and I truly couldn't be happier. Nothing makes me happier than when I hold my omega in my arms and leave butterfly kisses on his neck which always leads him to let out soft squeaks. He blushes brightly from embarrassment whenever he does that but I always reassure him by telling him that I find it adorable. I walk into the dorms and see most of the class either in the kitchen or in the living room. Kaminari walked up to me but I grabbed his hands and spun us around while a lovesick smile still played at my lips. Everyone stared in confusion but once I let go of Kaminari he spoke up, "Sero bro, why do you smell like [favorite scent]?"

I smiled brightly and shrugged a bit, "It's a secret." Everyone stared at me in confusion but I continued to smile brightly at them. That's when Kirishima spoke up, "What's up with you, bro?" I only smiled and dramatically laid on the couch. Everyone sat around me and stared at me with curious eyes. "Okay, I'll tell you," I said and they all began cheering, well except for Bakugou and Todoroki. "I left the dorm on Friday and said I was meeting my family for the weekend. Well, that wasn't necessarily true but it also wasn't a lie." They stared at me in confusion. I cleared my throat, "The only reason I say that is because I met up with my lover or better known as my omega." They all looked surprised and Denki stood up and pointed an accusing finger at me, "You already have a partner and I'm still all by myself."

I chuckled lightly, "He's the love of my life. We knew we were mated since we were the ripe age of 6. He's the most adorable thing in the universe. His quirk is sugar-glider which means that has the most adorable ears. And when he gets embarrassed he lets out the most adorable sounds." They all stared at me with wide eyes. "You're such a simp for him, Sero bro," Kirishima said while patting my shoulder. I was about to reply but we heard someone clear their throat. We turned to look in the direction of the door and we were surprised to see Mr. Aizawa but my eyes went even wider when I saw my lover hiding behind him. "(M/n)?" He peeked from behind Mr. Aizawa and my eyes widened when I saw that he was holding the bag that I brought for the sleepover. My eyes widened and I facepalmed.

I stood up and walked over to him before grabbing the bag. "Did you come here by yourself to bring me my bag?" He nodded his head, "Sorry I should've called." I shook my head and gently kissed his temple, "Don't worry about it, baby. Thank you for being it. Mr. Aizawa can he stay for a bit?" Mr. Aizawa shrugged and walked out. "Come on I want you to meet my friends," I said as I grabbed his hand and brought him over to everyone else. I watched as he got along with everyone including Bakugou which left me smiling brightly. He walked over to me and hugged me, "I like your friends they're very nice." I chuckled and pressed a small kiss to his forehead, "I'm glad you like them, honey." It was a while later when I brought him home. I let him with a kiss on his lips and a quiet 'I love you.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Brother! Izuku Midoriya x Class 1-A