Midoriya

Character: Midoriya Izuku
Type: Smut 💦
Story Name: You're my everything
*Any quirk**Soulmate AU*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Third pov)

(M/n) opened his eyes and looked around the room he was in before he realized that a pair of arms were wrapped around his waist. He was about to turn around to look at his soulmate/lover when he felt something near his lower back. A bit confused (M/n) pushed himself against it before he blushed and gasped quietly. Just before (M/n) could get away from Izuku to calm down the now raging boner he was grabbed and pulled closer to the point his ass was against the hard cock. Suddenly, (M/n) heard the rough morning voice of his lover whispered in his ear, "You're such a tease, baby. Who told you it was a good idea to rub me like that?" (M/n) made no moves to speak but Izuku simply brought his hand into (M/n) underwear. "Can we, darling?" Izuku asked as he kissed the back of (M/n) neck. (M/n) paused for a second as his blush deepened before he nodded his head. Quickly grabbing some lube Izuku slowly fingering his lover.

Izuku's finger becomes slick and sliding ever-easy like the waves, lapping at (M/n) from the inside out, stripping away every barrier until his lover may have been sucking in breaths like sobs. Izuku never lets up, never quickens or slows. "You want it now, darling?" Izuku says, those distracting lips tracing a smile against the sensitive skin of (M/n) ass cheek. He places a kiss there, his fingers still working, and through the delirium, (M/n) has to bite back the stream of begging that threatens his tongue. "N-no. No. Fuck. Izuku. I just -" (M/n) whines out. "Tell me again," Izuku says, his fingers increasing speed, filling, ravaging. (M/n)'s cock hangs heavy, screaming at him for his stubbornness and shyness for not begging his lover to do something more. "Tell me 'no' again and I'll stop." Humid huffs of breath. (M/n) hips began moving of their own accord against Izuku's fingers, and his back arched away from Izuku's chest. "Please." (M/n) said as his blush deepened. "What?" Izuku replied smiling brightly "Fuck me. Please." (M/n) begged and just like that Izuku's fingers are gone, leaving (M/n) gaping and needy, his legs instinctively spreading.

Then that hard, compact body, full of scars a dozen times kissed, is over him like a prayer answered, and no time is wasted to ease in because (M/n) is past ready for something more. The impact of Izuku's cock stuffing him full is like a detonation that strikes a gasp from his lungs and forces his face deep into the mattress. Consumed, (M/n) can barely pause for Izuku's large, encompassing hands to gripped (M/n) hips before he snaps his ass back against Izuku's hips. Slow and easy are pummeled by the strength of their thrusts, savage snarls ripping from Izuku as (M/n) sinks his teeth into his pillow and his cock rubs against the bed. It's fast and rough and (M/n) breaks apart a dozen times just for Izuku to piece him back together, edges cracking, slipping, shattering between the force of their bodies, until they're both raw and wild with it.

Izuku is scraping adoration into his back with his teeth and tongue, ragged whispers stripping from his tongue as he fucks into (M/n) like the world is crumbling around them. Wet slaps of skin and heightening friction drive them higher and higher, past sleepy clouds up to where the air is thin and their lungs burn. (M/n) cock was pulsing thick and full and ready to burst when Izuku's hand is on him, tight quick thrusts, and (M/n)'s back arches with the flood of tremors that wrack his body, his mouth open and soundless. He hears the quick, sharp groan against his shoulder, a heat filling him deeply as they choke through together to the end. Stillness prevails as they piled atop each other, Izuku's cheek flat upon the dip between (M/n) shoulder blades. Izuku only wiggles his hips enough to dislodge from (M/n) hole, who winces with the unwelcome feeling. Izuku fell to the side before he pulled (M/n) into his arms.

"Are you okay, my love? You're my everything. You did so well for me, darling." (M/n) only let out a soft whimper as he nodded his head a bit. Gently enough Izuku hugged him and kissed him and told him sweet nothings. Which led to (M/n) falling asleep once again, Izuku following behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Question of the day:
Who is your favorite male anime character?

Next up:
Denki Kaminari (Quirkless AU)