Bakugou

Character: Bakugou Katsuki
Type: Fluff ☁️
Story Name: Whatever dummy
*Fantasy AU*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I let out a small huff as I ran through the forest. Currently, I was being chased by my long-time lover and fiancé, the prince of the werewolves, Bakugou Katsuki. I took a quick left around a tree before I found myself in an open field. Before I could react I was tackled down by a blonde, red-eyed werewolf. I chuckled loudly and pet behind his ears. Katsuki licked my cheek before he got off me and began pointing at something in the distance with his snout. I raised an eyebrow in confusion But apparently I was taking too long for my fiancé because he walked over to me before somehow maneuvering me so that I was sitting on his back. I held onto his fur before he began running in the direction he pointed at. It wasn't long till he slowed down and that's when I spotted a small lake. He stopped walking at growled playfully to catch my attention. I looked at what he was looking at and gasped a bit when I saw the small picnic blanket full of all kinds of food.

I got off Katsuki's back and headed towards the blanket as he headed behind a tree to change. I was about to sit down but arms wrapping around my waist made stop my movements. "Did you like the surprise?" He asked softly. I could tell his nerves kept raising every second I stayed quiet because I could feel his heart beating against my back. I smiled softly before I turned around and wrapped my arms around his waist. I looked down at him and placed a small kiss on his lips before I spoke up, "I loved it. Thank you, Kat." He blushed a bit and huffed before he pecked my lips one last time and dragged me down to sit next to him. As we began eating we began to speak on everything and anything that came to mind. "Hey (M/n), can I ask you something?" I smiled softly at him and grabbed his hand in mine, "You can ask me anything, Kat. You know I would never judge you."

He paused for a second seemingly contemplating what he was about to do was a good idea before he ultimately decided. "Now before I ask you this just know that I'm not feeling insecure or whatever. I just genuinely want to know. I guess I just feel like this is something that I have been wanting to know for a while. It's taken a lot of courage-building and pride ignoring to come to this point. So the only thing I ask is that-." I cut off his rambling with a soft squeeze of his hand, "Kat you're rambling just as much as Izuku would. So calm down and ask me the question you know I'll never judge you or think you're weak for being vulnerable around me." He nodded his head before he took a deep breath in and spoke up, "Are you sure you want to be with me? I'm not nice like shitty hair or Deku. I'm not funny like douce face and tape face. So I want to know if you're sure that you want to be with me and spend a future with me?" My smile falters a bit before I gently grabbed ahold of Katsuki's check and gently rubbed my thumb against it.

"Kat, I love you with all of my heart. I'm not sure what made you think that I could be having any doubts about us but I'm not. I want to marry you and I want to start a life with you. I want to be able to have kids with you and watch them grow into amazing people with you by my side. Yes, Izuku and Eijiro are nice people and Sero and Denki are pretty funny but they're not you. I love you, Kat. No one else in this world can love me the way to do. And you're perfect just the way you are." He stared at me I could tell that everything I just told his was processing in his head because he looked like he was going to cry at any moment. He gave me a gentle smile before he leaned over and pulled me into a soft kiss. I picked him up and placed him on my lap before I pulled away from the kiss and connected our foreheads. "I love you too, dummy." I chuckled softly, "Love you too but look who is all shy now." He playfully tickled me before he spoke up, "Whatever, dummy."

————

We spent the rest of the picnic cuddling and eating before we headed to our house and continued our cuddling session.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Question of the day:
If you could meet an anime character who would it be?

Next up:
Denki Kaminari