Bakugou

Character: Bakugou Katsuki
Type: Lil angst💔, Fluff☁️
Story Name: I love all the parts of you
*Satan soul quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

"(M/n), I love you with all my heart but I swear you're a dumbass sometimes." I looked up at Katsuki and frowned. "Why are you calling me a dumbass, Katsuki." Katsuki sighed before he pointed at my injured arm, "You got hurt protecting those extras, (M/n). I know you have a strong quirk and everything but that doesn't mean you have to our yourself in danger. I would rather an actual hero help them because I don't want to see you get hurt." I stood up from my place on the nurse's bed and glared at him, "Listen Katsuki, no matter what you say I'll always jump into any situation that requires me to help a random person or close friend. Now I suggest you don't speak to me until you're ready to apologize." I walked towards the door and just as I was about to walk out I turned around and gave him one last stern look, "I'm not a weak and helpless person Katsuki. And I get that you're my boyfriend and you worry but I did not come to U.A to not work my ass off to become a good hero and it's about time you get that through your head." And with that I walked out of the nurse's office and made my way to my dorm, mentally preparing to give Katsuki the silent treatment.

*time skip *

It's been about three days since I've started giving Katsuki the silent treatment. Him being who he makes him too stubborn to say sorry or to try speaking to me. Currently, we were having our mid-day break and I'm looking out the window at all of the nice scenery. It wasn't till my dad called my name that I snapped out of my daze. I looked up at my dad and saw him giving me a confused look. He sighed and waved me over before walking out of the classroom leading me to follow behind him. Once I stepped outside my dad closed the door before he turned towards me. "What's going on with you, kid? Between you and Bakugou I'm not sure which one looks worse. You have deep eye bags from loss of sleep while Bakugou is the same except he's also extremely quiet which led to everyone in the class wondering what was going on." I sighed a bit before I looked down at the ground, "Katsuki, told me that I need to stop trying the help my classmates when they're in danger because I'm getting hurt instead. And I told him that he can't stop me from helping the people I care about. You understand dad. I mean you and pops both allowed me to become a join U.A with the idea in mind that I could get hurt as well as get my quirk to be stronger."

My dad placed a hand on my shoulder before he gave me a small smile, "You're right. Hizashi and I definitely knew what came with you joining U.A and we know that no matter what we tell you, you're going to continue to fight for those you care about. And that's honestly what makes Hizashi and I so proud of you. Now get back into that classroom and continue giving your boyfriend the silent treatment because he deserves it." I smiled a bit and nodded my head before I entered the classroom once again. I made my way to my desk and I could feel my boyfriend's eyes on me but I completely ignored it and with that my father started teaching the class since the break was done. As soon as class ended and I stood up my arm was grabbed by my boyfriend and I was dragged into one of the gardens. As soon as we stopped walking he put his head on my shoulder and began saying sorry.

"(M/n), I'm so sorry. I know I'm extremely stubborn to apologize and sometimes extremely annoying when it comes to your safety. I just don't want to see you hurt and I truly do love you and I'm truly sorry for what I said and trust me I never have and never will think you're helpless or weak. Please stop giving me the silent treatment it's literally killing me." I stifled a laugh as I ran my hair through his hair. "It's okay, Kat. I know you're worried about me but you need to trust me as much as I trust you. I love all the parts of you. Even if you get like my dad when it comes to my safety." He stood straight up Bertie leaning down a bit and placing a kiss on my lips. "I love you, (M/n). And thank you for accepting my apology." I smiled a bit, "I love you too, Kat. And there's no need to thank me for accepting your apology." With that, we gave each other one last hug before we headed back to the dorms and cuddled for the rest of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes. I'm so glad to be back from my vacation

Question of the day:
What's the best thing you've got going on in your life at the moment?

Next up:
Midoriya Izuku (Soulmate AU)