Kaminari

Character: Denki Kaminari
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: The light
*Omegaverse, Any quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

"Denki, my love?" I said as I peeked my head into Denki's gaming room where Sero, Mina, Eijiro, and Katsuki were playing in. He turned towards me with a raised eyebrow, "Yes?" All eyes were on me as I cleared my throat a bit, "Um not to sound rude or anything but would it be possible if you guys could keep it down. I have a couple of work assignments that need to be done and I can't focus with all of the noise." They stared at me in surprise but then all eyes turned to Denki as he stood up and ran towards me effectively jumping into my arms. "Sorry, we didn't mean to be so loud we promise we'll be quieter, right guys?" He said as he looked at the rest of his friends. They all nodded their heads as I smiled at them, "Thank you, guys." I pecked Denki's lips before gently tapping his leg. He immediately got the idea and put his feet on the ground and broke the hug. With that, I simply walked away and back to my office.

(Denki pov)

Once (M/n) left and I closed the door to my gaming room I turned around only to find everyone but Katsuki wiggling their eyebrows at me with teasing smirks resting on their lips. "What?" I asked genuinely confused as to why they were acting so weird. "It's just we've never seen someone who cares about you the way he does, Denki," Mina said as she smiled brightly. I blushed lightly, "I mean yeah. He's helped me with controlling my quirk and he's been by my side as my alpha for as long as I could remember." They nodded their heads but I could tell that Eijiro had something he wanted to ask. "Ei, what's up? You look like you want to ask something." He paused the game before turning fully towards me the other following behind, "Just how did you two end up together? We know it couldn't be because you went to the same high school. After all, we didn't see him at school."

I paused for a second before smiling softly. I sat down in one of the beanbags before I brought my legs up to my chest before putting my chin on my knees. "Man, that's a good story. Usually (M/n) tells it because he doesn't get off track but because he's busy, I'll tell you guys instead but you might want to get comfortable." They all nodded their heads before getting comfortable and grabbing some pillows. I let out a dreamy sigh before beginning the story.

————

(Denki pov)

*Story takes place in a cafe*

"Good morning, what could I get you?" I looked up at the cashier and saw a pretty girl. I cleared my throat before smirking, "You can help me by getting me a latte and maybe your number." She stared at me in disgust before she pressed a bell. It wasn't long till a tall guy walked out from the kitchen wiping his hands with a rag. The guy put the rag on his shoulder before looking me up and down, "Is this the guy who's bothering you, Akira?" The girl nodded her head as the guy's look hardened and turned into a harsh glare which led to me whimpering a bit. Something flashed over the guy's eyes before he spoke up, "I don't think you have anything to worry about, Akira. He's an omega while you're a beta." My jaw dropped almost no one knew I was an omega. Heck, I even use perfume to hide that I'm an omega. How could he possibly tell that I'm an omega? The girl nodded her head quickly made my drink to which I paid for before running out of the cafe.

I quickly walked to the park before sitting on a bench to think as I drank the Latte. I was completely spaced out until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and realized that the guy from before was standing in front of me while scratching the back of his neck. "Listen, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to out you or anything. It's just that the perfume you're using to hide your scent doesn't work on me because I'm a dominant alpha or whatever. And I had to make sure my little sister was okay." I paused for a second before speaking up, "It's um okay. I'm Denki Kaminari and you?" He stared at me in surprise before he chuckled, "I'm (M/n) (L/n). It's nice to meet you, Denki." I smiled at him, "Nice to meet you too, (M/n)"

————

"And that was how I met the light of my life," I said before looking over at the guys. Sero looked proud, Katsuki looked disgusted but playfully, and Mina and Eijiro were holding onto each other as they cried. "That's so freaking cute/manly" they cried out loudly. I giggled, "Yeah I love him a lot. He's my alpha and I'm his omega."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Katsuki Bakugo (Omegaverse)