Shinsou

Character: Shinsou Hitoshi
Type: Fluff ☁️
Story Name: You okay, turnip?
*Age regression, Any quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Shinsou pov)

"Papa!!" I heard my little boy yell as soon as I walked through the front door. I opened my arms and waited for him to jump into them. Once he did I gently placed my hand on his head and ruffled his hair, "Hello, my little turnip. How was your day?" He grabbed my face with his hands before speaking up, "Well papa, I colored an I also clean aftew my self an then I..." Suddenly he paused what he was saying and covered his mouth. I raised an eyebrow before I pulled away from him. "What turnip? Why did you stop talking halfway?" He shook his head before he grabbed onto my hand, "Come on, papa."

I stared at him in confusion as he dragged me towards our shared bedroom. He pushed me inside before looking up at me and putting his hands on his hips, "Papa go shower an take off the hewo unifowm then I take chu to the suwprise I have for chu." I raised an eyebrow out of suspicion before I nodded my head in agreement. I went ahead and took a shower and changed into more comfortable clothes per request of my little boy. Once I walked back out of the bathroom and put all of my clothes inside of the hamper. I looked around and realized that my little boy wasn't on our bed waiting for me like usual. Instead, there was paper nicely placed with arrows drawn on them.

As I walked I picked up the papers since the first one said to pick them up. I continued to follow the pieces of papers until I stood in front of (M/n)'s playroom. I opened the door and stifled a small laugh as I walked inside. (M/n) was in a onesie sitting on his chair with two plates of macaroni and cheese and dino nuggies, as well as a cup of apple juice clearly meant for me and a baby bottle meant for him. "Did you do all this for me, little turnip?" He smiled at me before nodding his head rapidly. I smiled and pulled him into a hug, "Thank you, little turnip. I love this." He hugged me back, "I watch a video of chu an I saw chu bein all cool an I know chu tiwed papa."

I kissed his forehead, "Thank you so much my little turnip. I really needed a fun and relaxing day with my little boy."  He grabbed my hand before pulling my hand and dragging me towards the chairs. Once we sat down he asked me to tell him about my day and all of the people I put in jail. I told him about my day as we ate the food. Once we were both done we washed the dishes together before laying in bed to cuddle. "Dada?" I rubbed my nose against his hair before speaking up, "Yes, my little turnip?" "Can we gets a kitty?" I paused for a second before sighing, "Baby cats are really hard to take care of and take a lot of responsibility. You're too little to take care of them and I'm at work most of the time. So it might be hard for us to get a cat."

He didn't say anything. In fact, he went so quiet that it worried me, "You okay, turnip? You understand why I said no, right?" I heard him huff before he nodded his head, "I otay, papa. I undewstand why chu said no. So it's otay but can we gets one in the futuwe?" I hummed in thought before sighing, "Yeah, why not. When the time is right we can get a cat." He smiled brightly at me before we headed off to bed. Him happily cuddling me and I gently playing with his hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I won't be posting for the next two days but I will post the first chapter of my newest book tmr. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Kirishima Eijiro (Mpreg)