Shinsou

Character: Shinsou Hitoshi
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: Cute
*Animal Quirk**Soulmate AU*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Shinsou pov)

"Shinsou" I heard my adoptive father, Shota Aizawa, yell out. I silently groaned before I walked out of my room and downstairs. I peeked into the kitchen to see my father and my papa sitting on the island chairs. "Yes?" I asked while tilting my head in confusion. My papa, Hizashi, cleared his throat before speaking up with a light blush on his face, "Would it be alright if you left the house for a bit?" I paused for a second before scrunching my face up in disgust. "Yeah of course. I'll leave in five minutes." I stated before running back into my room. I changed into some black jeans, a purple hoodie, and some purple converse. I grabbed my wallet before walking back downstairs.

I made eye contact with my parents to see them blushing which made me scrunch my nose in disgust. I walked out of the house before closing the door behind me. I pulled out my phone and thought about where I wanted to go before I saw an advertisement for a cat cafe that wasn't that far away from my house. I smiled a bit before making my way to it. As I was walking down the street I began to think about everyone and everything. Everyone I'm friends with has found their soulmate while I haven't made the effort to look for mine. I just hope that they're nice and don't think of me as a villain because of my quirk. I smiled a bit when I caught sight of the cat cafe. I began speed walking towards it before I gently pulled the door open and walked inside.

My eyes sparkled with joy as I saw a group of kittens huddled up together. I was practically vibrating with joy. I sat down on one of the many floor chairs before grabbing the menu. As I was looking at the menu I felt something nudge my leg so I looked down and saw a small kitten. I smiled a bit before gently picking it up and setting it on my lap. I gently began to pet them as I continued to look at the menu. It was a bit later when I heard someone clear their throat from above me. I looked up and saw the most beautiful boy ever. He had bright (e/c) eyes and fluffy (h/c) hair that seemed just as soft as the kitten on my lap. He smiled before speaking up, "Good afternoon, sir. My name (M/n). What can I get you started with?" I could feel myself blush a bit before I spoke up, "Um could I get a paw-puccino and the meow-nie."

He stared at me for a second before giggling, "S-sorry, sir. I don't mean to laugh at you but the kitten in your lap looked me dead in the eye and called you an idiot for the way you pronounced the found." I looked down at the kitten before chuckling a bit, "It's alright." He nodded his head before he spoke up, "I'll be right back with your food." True to his word he was back with my food pretty quickly. As he was putting my cappuccino down I saw the paw mark off a cat on his wrist which led me to grab his wrist. I stared at it before looking up at him only to see him staring at me in confusion, "Sir, is everything okay?" I simply pulled down my hoodie sleeve displaying my soulmate mark. His eyes widened before he giggled loudly and took a seat next to me, "Well would you look at that. Who would have guessed I'd find my soulmate. Anyway, let me properly introduce myself." He said smiling brightly, "I'm (L/n) (M/n) and my quirk is animal communication."

I smiled a bit before speaking up, "I'm Shinsou Hitoshi and my quirk is mind control." He stared at me with stars in his eyes before he grabbed my face and pulled me close to him, "That's so cool. My soulmate has a quirk that can defuse situations in a non-destructive way." I stared at him in surprise before smiling a bit. "Cute" he blushed when I said that and lightly punched my shoulder, "No you." We stared at each other before laughing loudly. With that, we got to know each other.

To think it would take my parents being horny for me to find my soulmate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Monoma Neito (Soulmate AU)