Enji

Character: Enji Todoroki
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: We're proud of you
*The reader is taking Rei's place, Mpreg*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I groaned a bit when I heard Enji's alarm go off. I brought my hand over and smacked Enji straight in his chest. He let out a groan and I spoke up, "You better turn that alarm off before I shove it where the sun doesn't shine." And as quick as lightning the alarm was turned off. We stretched and turned towards each other. I placed my head on his chest and looked up at him, "Do you, Touya, and Natsuo have patrol today?" He brought his hand up to my face before gently caressing it, "Yes, darling." I nodded my head before I placed a kiss on his cheek and stood up from the bed. I grabbed some new clothes and headed to the bathroom. I took a shower and brushed my teeth before I put on the new clothes. I walked out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone before I shook Enji awake seeing as though he fell asleep again. Once I did that I headed towards the kitchen and began making breakfast for everyone. Halfway through me making breakfast Fuyumi joined me. "Good morning, papa" I smiled at her and placed a kiss on her cheek. "Good morning, Yumi. Did you sleep well?" She nodded her head and we continued making breakfast. We could hear Enji walking around the house going to each of the boy's rooms to wake them up.

The two oldest go to patrol with him while Shoto goes to school. He's in his third year which means he graduates soon. Once Fuyumi and I finished breakfast I called for all of them to eat. We sat down and began eating but the silence was really killing my so I decided to speak up, "Shoto sweetie, do you know the date of your graduation. I wanna make sure none of us are busy." As I said that I looked at Enji with a raised eyebrow dangerously calm. Shoto looked at me before shaking his head, "I'm not sure papa but I'll make sure to keep you updated. Maybe you guys can finally meet my boyfriends." My eyes widened, "Boyfriends? As in more than one?" He blushed a bit and he nodded his head, "Yeah, one is really nice and the other one is like an overgrown brat but I love them with all my heart." I smiled softly and placed my hand on his, "I can't wait to meet them, honey. I'm pretty sure we all can't wait." Fuyumi had a small smile like me while Enji, Touya, and Natsuo all had mischievous smirks on their faces. "You three better not be thinking of anything. Anyway, you guys better finish breakfast. You have places to be." With that, we continued eating.

*time skip*

It was now the day of Shoto's graduation and I couldn't be happier. He went ahead because he had to get ready with the class while we stayed at home getting ready. Once I finished getting ready I made sure that everyone else looked nicely dressed. After that, we all got into Enji car before making our way to Shoto's school. As we were driving my knee was bouncing in nervousness and I was also biting my nails. I felt my hand get grabbed before Enji brought it up to his lips and pressed a kiss to my knuckles, "Stop worrying, love. Everything will be okay." I smiled at him just before we arrived. We all got down and went to our seats before watching the entire ceremony. When Shoto got his official hero license handed to him I began crying lightly. Once the ceremony was done and all the parents were mingling I looked around for my boy.

Once I saw him I opened my arms and he immediately ran into them. I began to gently run my hand through his hair, "We're so proud of you, Shoto. You have made your father and me so proud." I opened my eyes and saw two very nervous-looking boys standing behind Shoto. I pulled away from Shoto before I spoke up again, "Are they your boyfriends?" Shoto nodded his head before he waved them over. They bowed before they introduced themselves. "I'm glad you met such wonderful people, Shoto. Your boyfriends are absolutely lovely." He smiled at me and hugged them. I smiled back and wrapped my arms around Enji. "Thank you for loving me and giving me the opportunity of becoming a dad to our amazing children." He placed a kiss on my head, "No it's more like thank you for loving me. You mean the world to me, love. I love you, (M/n)." I smiled softly, "I love you too, Enji."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Hizashi Yamada