Midoriya

Character: Izuku Midoriya
Type: Fluff ☁️
Story Name: I- uh got you more
*Bunny quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Midoriya pov)

~Flashback~

I had finished doing some of the recent assignments that I had received from my teachers so I decided that it was time to eat something. I made my way downstairs and through the common room waving to all of my classmates that were out of their rooms. As I stepped into the kitchen I saw my boyfriend out of the corner of my eye doing his assignments as well as chewing on a small piece of wood. I furrowed my eyebrows and grabbed two protein bars before walking over to my boyfriend. I sat down at the dining room table with him and waited for him to notice me. When he didn't I softly tapped my index finger against the table. He paused mid-chew before looking up at me with big (e/c) eyes. "I don't want to make you feel weird or anything, bun. But I just have to ask, are you chewing that piece of wood because your quirk is bunny?"

He swallowed the piece that was in his mouth before he spoke up, his voice light and airy, "Yup, I've been doing it since my quirk manifested. It umm helps with my digestion. But since I'm doing it because of my quirk I have to get special wood that helps with calming down my bunny instincts." I nodded my head and after he explained everything and answered every question I ask to the best of his abilities. I helped him with the assignment that he had been working on before I came around.

~flashback end~

I was currently at the mall and it was a couple of weeks after the conversation that I had with my boyfriend. As my friends and I passed by a couple of stores I noticed one that had to do with people with either mutation or animal quirks. I stopped my friends and spoke up, "Hey guys, you can go ahead I wanna check out a store real quick. I'll text you guys to meet up after I'm done buying what I need to buy." They all immediately agreed and once they went ahead I made my way into the store. As I looked around the store I frowned when I couldn't find what I was looking for. I decided that it would be best if I asked a worker. Once I did she lead me to what I was looking for. I bought a couple of them before I texted my friends to meet up with them once again. Once I was back with them Uraraka spoke up, "What did you buy, Deku-kun?" I smiled a bit, "Just something for my boyfriend."

*time skip*

We had finally arrived back at the dorms after our trip to the gym. I had immediately grabbed the only thing I bought and made my way towards my boyfriend's room but not before saying bye to my friends. Once I arrived at his room I lightly knocked on the door and waited for him to open it up. When he did open it he looked mildly stressed. I frowned and made my way into his room before closing the door behind me. I gently caressed his face with my free hand before speaking up, "Why do your eyebags seem deeper than Shinsou's? You haven't been getting enough sleep or something?" He looked down at the ground and spoke up, "I've been stressed because I ran out of wood and we have so many exams to study for." I sighed and gently put two of my fingers under his chin and made him look at me, "(M/n) you could have just told me. I would go out and bought them for you a while ago. But don't worry shut it now cause while I was out I- uh got you more." I said and held up the bag. He smiled brightly and hugged me tightly, "Thank you so much. You are the best boyfriend out there. I love you so much." I blushed and smiled awkwardly, "I love you too, bun."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I started playing Obey Me. Does anyone want to be friends on there? If yes, dm me pls. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Iida Tenya (Vampire AU)