Tamaki x Mirio

Character: Tamaki Amajiki x Mirio Togata
Type: Fluff ☁️
Story Name: My sunshine's
*Any quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I was currently cleaning the house as I waited for Mirio and Tamaki to arrive home from their patrols. I hummed to myself as I finished cleaning the living room. I went ahead and started on the kitchen as I began to wash the dishes and put everything away. I decided to put some music on since I knew that my boys won't be arriving for a while. I grabbed my phone and connected it to my bluetooth speaker before choosing a song. I continued to clean completely missing the front door being opened. As I reached up on one of the cabinets I felt eyes on my back. I frowned and turned around a knife in my hand. I let out a sigh of relief when I realized that it was only my two boy husbands. I glared at them, "You assholes you scared the fuck out of me."

Mirio smiled and put his hands up in surrender as Tamaki just looked extremely sorry. I sighed and put the knife down before pulling them into a hug, "How was work, my loves?" Mirio smiled and started going on and on about all of the amazing people he saved and how they praised him and thanked him for saving them. I smiled softly before grabbing his hand, "I also think you're an amazing hero, Mirio. I'm glad you're doing your job as a hero and saving people." I turned towards Tamaki before grabbing his hand, "How about you, baby? How was work? Did your social battery get drained today?" He looked down at our interlocked hands as he slowly began explaining and retelling his day, "They all praised me and I ended up slamming my head against FatGums back out of embarrassment and they found it cute. They even took pictures."

Mirio and I stifled our laughs at his distress. I cleared my throat before bringing his hand onto my lips and kissing the back of it. "You're an amazing hero Tamaki. Yes, you do have social anxiety but you do your absolute best to save people and that's what makes me love you so much." He smiled a bit and I smiled back. I placed one hand on each of their cheeks before I pecked each of their lips. "I love you guys so much," I said softly. They smiled and they replied, "We love you too." Just as we got distracted by looking into each others eyes we heard our wedding song come on. I smiled brightly before grabbing their hands and pulling them into the living room. I turned up the song before we began dancing to it. Mirio was in front of me while Tamaki was behind me. We rocked back and forth in sync with the song. I leaned my head on Mirio chest before I felt a kiss on the top of it from Mirio followed by Tamaki.

"Did you guys know you mean the absolute world to me?" I asked softly. I could hear Tamaki let out a strangled gasp at my question while Mirio stayed quiet but burned bright red. I giggled at their reactions, "You're my sunshine's and there's nothing that could change that. You guys became the light of my life as soon as we met, even if I hadn't realized it at the time." Mirio was the first to speak, "It the opposite, (M/n). You're our sunshine and our light. You make us better people and heroes. If it wasn't for your overwhelmingly amazing support and care we wouldn't be the people we are today." I smiled and pecked his lips in a silent thank you. "Mirio is right (M/n). You mean the world to us and we wouldn't be here without you. All those days you stayed up late to make sure we got home on time. All those times you made sure you bandage us up with the first aid kit. If it wasn't for you we would be here and we appreciate you for that." I could feel myself tear up a bit. I gently grabbed his face before pressing a soft and loving his against his lips.

"I really love you both so much," I said as soon as I pulled away from the kiss. "We love you too, sunshine," they replied smiling down at me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes. Thank you for the support on my newest book, my loves.

Next up:
Enji Todoroki (Soulmate AU)