Best Jeanist

Character: Hakamada Tsunagu
Type: Fluff ☁️
Story Name: You're like a dad
⚠️Season 1 or 2 spoilers⚠️
*Quirkless reader*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I sat on the couch my parents looking guilty and worried about something as they sat in front of me. I raised an eyebrow at them and spoke up, "Mom, dad what's going on?" My mom takes a deep breath before speaking up, "(M/n) we know you're 100% capable of taking care of yourself but your father and I are going on a business next trip. We have asked a family friend to come to take care of you because we fear something might happen to you due to the rates of villain attacks going up." I stared at my parents as seconds passed by like hours to them before sighing a bit, "Mom, dad did you guys think that I would get mad that you got me a caretaker. I understand how important your business trips are so you guys can relax because I understand." My mom looked like she was on the verge of tears, "When did we raise such an amazing son?"

I hummed softly while smiling before I stood up and gave them both a small hug, "I'll miss you." They hug me back and reply at the same time, "We'll miss you too." I pulled away from the hug and frowned a bit, "Who is this family friend that's going to be my caretaker?" They looked at each other smiling both brightly and mischievously. "It's a surprise. Now go pack a bag with everything you need. The business trip is going to last a week and you're staying with them." My father said. I simply nodded my head and went upstairs. I took a quick shower and changed into more fashionable clothes before I packed everything that I assumed I was going to need. I went back into my bathroom to get my toiletries but as I was in there I brushed my hair out and styled it to look better. I grabbed my toiletries before I headed back into my room and finished packing.

I headed back downstairs with my bag before I saw that my parents had their suitcases as well. They looked over at me and smiled softly. "You ready to go, kid?" My dad asked. I nodded and with that, we all got into the car and they drove me to the place. When we arrived my parents looked a bit excited. We got down from the car and I grabbed my bag and followed after them. Soon we went inside and my eyes widened when I saw Best Jeanist standing with someone who asked him to sign some paperwork. My parents had smirks on their faces but my dad called out to him anyway. Best Jeanist seemed to light up before he thanked the worker and sent them away. He walked over to us before he spoke up, "Is this your kid?" My parents nod and push me forward. "Hello, I'm Hakamada Tsunagu out better known as Best jeanist." He said as he extends his hand towards me. I grabbed his hand and shook it before speaking, "I'm (L/n) (M/n). And I'm a big fan."

My parents said their goodbyes before they left for the airport. Suddenly he spoke up causing me to flinch, "Sorry didn't mean to startle you but I'm going to meet my newest intern from U.A. Would you like to come along?" I nodded my head and walked to his office with him. He turned to me and spoke up, "We don't have any extra seats so you can sit on the desk. You actually look interesting intimidating." I chuckled and nodded my head before sitting on the desk as he told me. A couple of people walk in and an angry-looking blonde that looks about my age walks in. They all stared at me before looking over at Best jeanist. Best Jeanist shrugged and spoke up, "I'm taking care of him for the next week so you'll be seeing a lot more of him." I hummed a bit before I chuckled catching the attention of everyone, "You're like a dad introducing their toddler."

————

For the next week, we spent it training, taking care of the interns, eating, and getting to know each other. He basically became my second dad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Question of the day:
Who is your main anime crush?

Next up:
Taishiro Toyomitsu