Endeavor

Character: Enji Todoroki
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: I'm proud of you, baby
*Quirkless AU*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Todoroki pov)

I nervously walked back and forth as I waited for all my kids to arrive. Their mother and I had divorced when Shoto was only five. It was a mutual divorce so everything was okay. Though my kids and I never spent a lot of time together because I'm a CEO and that takes a lot of my time. I felt awful about it so for the past year and a half I've been trying to rekindle our relationship. Today they were coming over and I would finally tell them about my three-year relationship. I flinched when I heard a knock on the front door. I took a deep breath and walked over to it and opened it. All four of my kids looked at me and Fuyumi was the first to speak, "Are you okay, dad?" I gave her a small smile before nodding my head, "I'm okay, Fuyumi. I just wanted to talk to you guys. Come on in, please."

After I said that they all walked in and sat down on the couches. I sighed softly and sat down in front of them. I picked up my phone and texted (M/n) telling him that the kids arrived. He was currently in the garage working on our two cars while I spoke to the kids because he knew I didn't feel comfortable telling them about us just yet. But it's thanks to him that I finally found the courage to tell them about myself. He sent me a thumbs emoji before I chuckled softly at his short answer. I set my phone down before looking back up at my kids. "Alright I know that this meeting might seem out of nowhere but I have something I wanted to tell you guys. And I thought it would be wrong of me to tell you through the phone. It took a while for me to gain the courage to tell you this so please bare with me."

All four of them looked at each other before Natsuo spoke up, "Come on, dad. You can tell us anything, old man." I chuckled at him before I took a deep breath, "I've been dating someone for the last three years. This person makes me extremely happy. I knew that we weren't close so I had no idea if you would be interested in knowing about my relationship. This person is what I would consider the love of my life and I hope you'd try to give them the chance to meet them." Fuyumi looked like she was on the verge of tears which made me start to freak out. "No dad, I'm not upset. I'm just happy for you that you finally found someone. Now when can we meet them?" I looked at her and then at the rest of my kids. Suddenly Touya spoke up, "Old man you have no reason to freak out. Now let's meet this person."

Almost as if cue my lover walked through the door. He looked pretty clean considering the fact that he was working on the cars. "Hello, Fuyumi, Natsou, Touya, and Shoto. I'm (L/n) (M/n) your father's boyfriend of three years. It's lovely to finally meet all of you. I would shake your hands but I'm covered in engine oil." The kids look from me to (M/n) full silence enveloping the living room. I let out a soft sigh thinking my kids hated me. But suddenly Touya spoke up, "Damn dad. Nice going you got yourself a good one." I blushed bright red as (M/n) laughed loudly. We talked for a bit before the kids left. (M/n) and I stood on the porch and waved them goodbye. My boyfriend smiled down at me before he kissed my forehead, "I'm proud of you, baby. I'm glad you found the courage to tell your kids about us. I love you so much." I smiled, "I love you too. Now go shower you stink of engine oil." He stared at me before laughing loudly, "Okay jeez." I smiled fondly as he walked off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.