Iida

Character: Iida Tenya
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: You're quite precious
*Vampire AU**Any quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I peeked my head from behind the wall I was hiding at and looked over at Iida and his friends. I blush a bit and my lip my fangs lightly puncturing my bottom lip drawing a bit of blood. I see Iida walk away with his friends and I could feel myself pout a bit. 'I've had a crush on Iida for a while. I just seem to never have the courage to ask him out I thought extremely discouraged. I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed some snacks before I headed upstairs to my room. Before I could go inside I was stopped by Uraraka, "(M/n) could you come with me for a second?" My eyebrows furrowed in confusion but I agreed and followed after her. Soon we arrived at her dorm room. She opened the door wide enough for me to notice that all of the girls from the class were in there as well. She pushed me inside before she closed the door. "Um I'm sorry if this seems mean or rude in any way, shape, or form but what am I doing here? And why was I the only boy brought here?" I asked complete confusion grazing my facial features.

They stared at me before nodding at each other. After they all came to a silent conclusion with their silent conversation Mina speak up, "(M/n) we've noticed that you're always have a goofy smile on your face whenever it comes to Iida. As well as we've noticed that whenever Iida does anything remotely related to helping you you're left in a complete daze for the next four hours. So the girls and I have come to one conclusion." They all stared at me for effect before they all shouted at the same time, "You gave a crush on Iida!!" I blushed bright red and shushed them, "Okay. Yes, I do have a crush on Iida but I'd appreciate it if the entire dorm plus class 1-B finding out." They all let out their variations of a giggle while I pouted.

"Alright we're sorry for teasing you (M/n) but we do want to help. Will you let us help you?" I nodded my head hesitantly. And they began coming up with ways to get Iida to realize I had feelings for him while at the same time making sure I won't combust into a pile of goo and also become a blushing mess. It was a couple of weeks after and we were no closer to getting Iida to understand that I had a major crush on him and I felt helpless and hopeless. After trying out every single plan that the girls had there was only one more left. Uraraka came up with the plan to leave him a note on his desk asking him to meet me at the gardens but it would be anonymous. At some point, I got extremely desperate because my shyness was getting in the way of me telling the most amazing guy ever how I felt about him. So on Friday, she left the note on his desk for me, and even then I had no idea what she wrote.

This brings me to where I was currently. I was sitting at the garden bench waiting for him to show up. I looked up at the sunset and breathed in and out to try and calm my nerves down. "(M/n)? Was it you who left the not on my desk?" I flinched at the voice that came from behind me. I stood up and turned around to see Iida looking down at me. I nodded a bit but just as he was about to speak I brought my hand up stopping him. I took a deep breath before speaking up, "Before you speak let me get this off my chest before I run off without explaining anything. As you know I'm extremely shy and would rather be huddled up in my room watching movies. I'm one of the clumsiest vampires in my clan. I'm not too sure how to express my feelings in a way you'd understand so I'm just going to put it out there. Listen, Iida, I have a crush on you. I've had one on you for a while. I think everything about you is perfect and I want to be able to stand by your side as your partner but only if you feel the same way."

There was a brief silence and I could feel myself beginning to tear up. Before I could full-blown cry I was pulled into a hug by Iida. "You're quite precious, (M/n). I feel the same way. If it's okay with you I'd like to ask you to be my boyfriend and take you on a date soon." I could feel the heat from my blush rise as I nodded my head against his chest. I could feel his smile against my head which made me smile brightly as well. We stayed in the position for a while just basking in each other warmness. 'I know I made the right decision in pursuing my crush on Iida. I'll make him happy and I know he'll make me happy too.' I thought while smiling brightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Kirishima Eijiro (Fantasy AU)