Kaminari x Shinsou

Character: Kaminari Denki x Shinsou Hitoshi
Type: Fluff ☁️
Story Name: Who would have guessed it?
*Quirkless AU*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

"Hey (M/n), where are you going?" I looked back at my long-time friend and roommate, Shoto. I shrugged a bit, "I had asked Kirishima where he and Bakugou had gotten their most recent tattoos and they told me about this new shop that they decided to try out and said that the guy was good. So I made an appointment for myself and I'm heading there now." He nodded his head, "What are you thinking of getting this time around? From what I know you already had your entire right arm tatted up to your wrist." I shrugged a bit, "I'm not sure yet all I know is the placement is either on my right thigh or underneath my right pectoral." He nodded his head in understanding, "Alright then you should get going then." I smiled a patted his shoulder before I left our shared apartment.

As I made my way to the tattoo shop I was distracted by what I was going to get tattooed on me so it led to me not noticing the most adorable blonde. Once I had bumped into him I looked down to apologize to him but I noticed just how nervous he looked. I raised an eyebrow, "Hey, sorry for bumping into you but are you okay?" He began fiddling with his fingers, "I know I shouldn't be telling a stranger this but I'm getting my first piercing today and I'm extremely nervous." I gently laid my hand on his shoulder and gave him a gentle smile, "Don't worry too much about it, Pikachu. Piercings don't hurt that much. Well, it depends on where you're getting them. I have some on my nipples, tongue, and eyebrow. The one that hurt the most was my nipples. So where are you getting yours?" He blushed a bit at my words and spoke up, "I'm getting my tongue pierced." I smiled, "I'm sure you'll be fine, Pikachu."

I pulled out my phone and realized I was shot to be late to my appointment so I opened the tattoo shop door and held it open for the blonde. He thanked me and once we walked in and saw the receptionist our eyes widened at the same time. 'Damn he is fine as hell.' I thought. We walked up to him and with tired eyes and a husky voice he spoke up, "You two must be my tattoo and piercing for the day. I'm Shinsou Hitoshi and you guys are?" We looked at the blonde who immediately blushed but spoke up anyway, "I'm Denki Kaminari." We nodded our heads and then they turned to me. I smiled softly, "I'm (L/n) (M/n)." They nodded their heads before Hitoshi spoke up, "Alright Denki you're up first." Denki grabbed onto my arm while shaking lightly. I patted his hand, "I'll go with you. You can hold my hand." He nodded and we headed back to the piercing area. Once Denki was done he seemed happy that he got it done and told me it barely hurt which made me smile. Shinsou then turned to me and said it was my turn. We went to the tattoo chair and Denki followed behind. I smirked a bit before I took off my sweater and my shirt which led to the both of them blushing.

After their blushes went down Shinsou got to work on my tattoo. Since the tattoo was pretty small Shinsou finished pretty quickly. Denki and I both paid Shinsou before an idea popped into my brain. Before Denki could walk out of the shop I grabbed his wrist and spoke up to the both of them, "Hey y'all are pretty cute. I was wondering if it was okay if I could take the both of you on a date?" They blushed bright red but they smiled and nodded their heads which made me smile brightly. We exchanged numbers and set up a time and place for our date.

————-

During the date, we realized that we were had a lot in common as well as the chemistry between us was off the charts. I smiled brightly as one thought ran through my mind, 'Who would have realized it? That it would take me getting a tattoo and Denki getting a tongue piercing to find soulmates in each other.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Iida Tenya (Omegaverse)