Shinsou

Character: Shinsou Hitoshi
Type: Fluff ☁️
Story Name: I like him
*Any quirk**Omegaverse*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I sat on the bed obediently as my adorable omega ran around my dorm room trying to find clothes that he deems 'perfect'. Today was the day I was going to meet the parents of my mate. Shinsou has been trying to avoid this but his parents apparently grew suspicious when they couldn't smell his pheromones on him but could only smell mine. They asked him if he was dating someone and since he didn't want to lie to them he told them the truth and now they want to meet me. Shinsou emerged from within my closet with an outfit which I quickly put on since I knew he was stressed and I wanted everything to be smooth for my omega. He looked me up and down before nodding his head, "That's perfect." I looked around my room and all of my clothes were thrown in every possible direction. Shinsou looked around my room and gasped quietly, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make such a big mess." I shook my head and gently caressed his face with my thumb, "It's okay love. You're just nervous and want everything to go smoothly today and I understand that." He nuzzled into my hand and nodded. "We should get going, darling." He nodded his head and with that, we left my dorm and headed towards his house.

Once we arrived at his house and got down from my car we stood at his front door holding hands. I could tell he was extremely nervous because of his pheromones so I gently squeezed his hand to get his attention before smiling softly. He smiled back before I lightly knocked on the front door. It wasn't long till it was opened by a man. He looked me up and down his eyes lingering on our hands before he nodded his head. I could feel Shinsou relax a little bit. The guy opened the door for us to walk inside. Shinsou and I took off our shoes before he pulled me towards what I can only guess was the living room. As soon as we sat down his parents followed behind and sat on the couch in front of us. I cleared my throat before speaking, "It's nice to finally meet the both of you. I'm (L/n) (M/n) and I'm Shinsou's boyfriend and mate." They stared at me before one of them spoke up, "I'm Hizashi Yamada and I'm Shinsou's papa and this is Aizawa Shota Shinsou's father and my husband." I smiled a bit and nodded. I could tell Shinsou was even more nervous because of the glare his dad was giving me.

I gave Shinsou's hand a small squeeze and he immediately calmed down a bit. He cleared his throat before he spoke up, "Dad, papa he is the best thing that has come into my life after you two. And truly he means the world to me. I love him with all of my heart. He cares about me in more ways than one and he also is the only person who can get me to fall asleep no matter how bad my anxiety or insomnia gets. He's the best alpha and mate I could ever ask for." I smiled softly at him and gave him a small smile. There was a pause before Hizashi smiled brightly, "I never knew someone could get you to be so soft, Shin. Your personality is the same as your father's." Shinsou blushed which made me chuckle a bit. Shinsou pouted and pushed his shoulder against mine. I looked back at his parents and saw that they both had small fond smiles on their faces.

"I like him" I heard Shota say softly. Shinsou looked at his dad and burst out crying. Immediately without hesitation I pulled him into my arms and began to softly play with his hair and rub his back. "I told you, darling. You had no reason to freak out. If you are this great of a person, Shin. I can only imagine how great are the people who raised you." Once I had fully calmed him down he looked up at me and smiled, "I gently wipe his tears away with my thumb before looking back at his parents, "Thank you for raising the love of my life. You two are great parents." They smiled at me before we spent the rest of the with his parents before going back to my dorm. We spent the night cuddling and talking about anything and everything. I looked down at Shinsou who was laying on my chest close to falling asleep so I whispered, "I love you, Shin." I smiled softly when he replied just as soft, "I love you too, (N/n)."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Question of the day:
If I were to write a third book of male reader one shots what anime would you guys like for me to write it on? I will pick from the one that gets the most votes.
Votes [Closed]
I have already decided which one it will be but that's a surprise for when I finish this book.

Haikyuu (Again)

BNHA/MHA (Again)

AOT

Saiki K.

SK8 the Infinity

Jujutsu Kaisen

Hunter x Hunter

Black Butler

Next up:
Todoroki Shoto