Sero

Character: Sero Henta
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: I'll always stand by your side
*Mafia AU**Elemental quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Sero pov)

I was currently in a hero meeting with all of my ex-classmates and I had spaced out a while ago. "-From what we know the yakuza leader from the group, Sumiyoshi-kai, has a son. His name and age are not unknown but what we do know is that he has a dangerous and powerful quirk. And ever since his fathers' health started depleting he took over. It's been quiet but we can never be too sure. So as heroes of Japan I request that you keep a lookout for anything and everything regarding the Sumiyoshi-kai yakuza group. You guys are dismissed." With that the lady whose name I didn't get. I frowned lightly but then I felt a hand on my shoulder so I smiled and looked over at the person. My smile went from being fake to real in a matter of seconds when I saw that it was the self-proclaimed 'Bakusquad' including Bakugou. "Hey guys, everything okay?" I asked confused.

They stared at me before Kirishima spoke up, "You looked upset when she started talking about the Sumiyoshi-kai yakuza group. Is everything okay? Did they do anything?" I frowned before shaking my head, "Everything's alright. Just a little confused as to why the group is being brought up after months of them being quiet. In fact, the other day I heard from some older ladies that the group built them and the neighborhood kids an entire outside gym/playground." They all looked extremely confused at that. "How did you hear about that?" Izuku said from where he was standing behind me. I turned towards him and spoke up, "I was supposed to be going home after my patrol shift and I saw the ladies happily working out and the kids playing in the playground so I went down and asked them where it came from and they told me." Everyone looked at each other though I could tell that the information that the lady had given us was kinda iffy.

Just as was about to ask them if everything was okay I heard my phone ding in my pocket. I took it out and smiled brightly when I saw it was a message from my boyfriend that said, 'The old man finally died which means I can finally take over. Everyone is on board with changing how the group presents its self. I've already started small with the playground/outside gym but I'm ready to do more. Please come home soon I want to celebrate with you. Love you.' I smiled softly and sent him an 'Okay' and an 'I love you too. See you at home,' before putting my phone away. I looked up at the guys, "Hey guys, I don't have a patrol shift today so I'll see y'all later on." They all nodded their heads we said our goodbyes and with that, I began making my way home. As I passed by a bakery I decided that I better get (M/n) something for that sweet tooth of his. After buying a couple of batches of cookies, cupcakes, and a cake slice I headed home.

Once I arrived and opened the door I saw my boyfriend sitting on the couch shirtless while watching some random romance movie. As I was about to speak up he stood from his spot and began yelling at the TV, "IF YOU DON'T HURRY THE FUCK UP AND TELL THEM THAT YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH HIM THEM I'LL FUCKING GO THROUGH THE SCREEN AND PERSONALLY BEAT YOUR ASS." I cleared my throat and he looked over at me before blushing brightly. I chuckled and put down the snacks on the kitchen counter, "You know for being such a tall, scary, and powerful man you sure as hell have a lot of emotion when it comes to romance movies and K-dramas. As well as have the weirdest sweet tooth." He shrugged and grabbed a bag of cookies before pecking my lips. "Hey, the police and hero commission are talking about you and the Sumiyoshi-kai group."

He stared up at me while slowly chewing his cookie, "Honestly, mi amor, I could care less because they truly can't touch us as well as now that my ungrateful and horrible leader of a father is dead then that means I take over and I'll do everything in my power to clean the Sumiyoshi-kai yakuza group name. And for anyone who disobeys I'll personally bring to jail myself for putting innocent people in danger." I smiled at him and pressed my forehead against his, "I'll always stand by your side." He smiled back at me, "I'm glad, mi amor. I love you so much." He pressed a small chaste kiss against my lips before I spoke up, "I love you too, darling."

True to his word my boyfriend took about two years to fully clear the Sumiyoshi-kai name and even the public and the police force are on his side. And truly I couldn't be happier to have him by my side as my partner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Izuku Midoriya