Aizawa

Character: Aizawa Shota
Type: Fluff☁️
Story Name: Yeah yeah
*Mind-control quirk, Mpreg*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(M/n pov)

I sat back on my office chair re-reading the email that I had just received from UA. According to the email the principal of UA was offering me a job as a therapist for the students and staff. I leaned my elbows against my desk before I sighed softly. I intertwined my fingers before I placed them underneath my chin before I closed my eyes. In my moment of daydreaming, I completely missed how my husband and my son both walked into my office. It wasn't until I felt two pairs of arms wrap around me that I was pulled out of my daydream. I looked up and saw that both of them were looking down at me with worry swirling in their eyes. I gave him a gentle smile before speaking up, "I'm fine guys. Just got an important email." They looked at each other confused before Shota spoke up, "What email?" I sighed a bit before I spoke up, "Nezu wants me to work as a therapist for UA due to my quirk. He thinks I'll be of help to many of the staff and students. I'm just not sure if it's a good idea. I wouldn't want to intervene in your workspace, Shota."

Shota shook his head before he spoke up, "You can go right ahead and work there if you want, (M/n). I would love to have you there only because it man that during my breaks I can come looking for you to cuddle." I heard my son gag a bit which made me giggle, "Alright then, I'll answer Nezu and take him up on the offer. Other than that what did you guys come here for?" Shinsou then spoke up, "We came to tell you that dinner is ready." I frowned for a second before my eyes swirled with fear, "You're father didn't cook, right?" He stifled a laugh as Shota punched my shoulder and spoke up, "No we ordered." I nodded my head, "Good." After we had dinner I emailed Nezu and took him up on his offer. He emailed me back and sent me my schedule, when I would start, and what I'm required to do as a therapist."

*time skip*

It was now Monday and the three of us were making our way to the school. Once we arrived Shinsou was the first to get out of the car after giving each of us a kiss on the cheek. "Shota?" He looked at me and grabbed my hand, "Yes honey?" I smiled a bit at the pet name, "Do you think your school kids will like me?" He chuckled a bit before pressing a kiss to my knuckles, "I think they'll love you just as much as I love you." I smiled brightly before I pressed a kiss to his cheek and told him he should get going. Once he left I calmed my nerves down and made my way towards Nezu's office. I lightly knocked on the door until I heard him say 'come in.' We talked for a bit until he told me I could introduce myself to each class. After that, I went ahead and made my way into each classroom and introduced myself.

After 45 minutes of instructions to other classes, I finally arrived at my husband's class. I lightly knocked on the door and waited for it to be opened. After a couple of seconds, the door was opened by my husband. He gave me a small smile before he let me in. As I stepped inside I smiled at the students. I got a couple of confused looks as well as some looks of interest. I cleared my throat before I spoke up, "Hello everyone, I'm Aizawa (M/n). My quirk is mind-control and I'm an underground hero. I'm going to be the new therapist for both students and staff. I'm not here to force you guys to talk to me but I will be here in case you need someone to talk to without bias. Does anyone have questions?" I could see a couple of happy people who realized the circumstances that I came here. A hand immediately shot up, "Yes the boy with green hair."

"A-are you Mr.Aizawa's husband?" I smiled a bit, "Yes I am." Before I could say anything Shinsou stood up and walked up to me. I raised an eyebrow but he simply hugged me, "Hey pops." I ruffled his hair but I could practically feel the mischievousness radiating off him. "POPS?!" I could hear them screeched loudly which made me laugh. "Yeah yeah calm down, brats. Yes, he is my husband and since Shinsou spilled the beans might as well tell you all that he is our kid and he did get his quirk from (M/n). Don't go telling the world about it or I will find you." I rolled my eyes at his seriousness before punching his shoulder, "Kids feel free to come to see me at my office. I'll see you, two idiots, at home." And with that, I left Shota to deal with the kids. As I walked into my office and sat down on my office chair one thought running through my mind, 'I have a feeling this might be a long year.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes

Next up:
Yamada Hizashi