Bakugou

Character: Bakugou Katsuki
Type: Slight Angst💔, Fluff☁️
Story Name: It's whatever, dumbass
*Vampire AU**Any quirk*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Bakugou pov)

I watched with a scowl on my face as my boyfriend spoke with that shitty nerd. Ever since we started dating four months ago shitty Deku has been spending time around MY boyfriend. I watched as Deku blushed and punched my boyfriends shoulder. I stood up and stalked over to my boyfriend before pulling him out of the classroom and into one of the many storage closets. I glared at him before I spoke up, "Why the fuck are you hanging around the nerd? And why the fuck are you being all flirty with him too?" He paused for a second before glaring at me. "I don't know Katsuki. You haven't been talking to me either. Every time I've set up a date with you I've been either stood up because you're studying with your friends, busy training, or you go to sleep early. Katsuki your always so quick to blame someone for what's going wrong in your life but you've never taken the chance to show me you want to be with me. Not only that if you had paid attention to the things I tell you about myself you'd know that one Izuku and I are cousins and two we are preparing ourselves for the upcoming blood moon. Even if Izuku is half-blood it's a hard time for both of us. But it's not like you actually care."

He sighed and walked to the closet door before opening it and just before he left he spoke up, "If you just paid a little more attention to your friends and classmates you'd know that Izuku is dating Shoto or as you like to call him IcyHot." With that, he left leaving me to think about everything I've been doing since the day we started dating. I frowned as I left the closet and made my way back to the classroom. There stood my squad looking as if they were waiting for me. "Hey Bakubro, everything okay? (M/n) came around earlier and grabbed his bags but he looked pretty upset." Kirishima said looking worried. I stared at them before forcing myself to ask, "Am I a bad boyfriend? (M/n) said that ever since we've started dating that I haven't been making the same effort as him." They stared at me in pure shock but Mina was the first one to speak up, "Listen Bakubabe, we understand where (M/n) is coming from. The only thing we can tell you is that you might have to get over whatever you have against Midobabe because he's the only one who knows what will make (M/n) forgive you."

I sighed knowing full well that raccoon eyes were right. I nodded my head and left them there and went looking for Deku. I had found him in his dorm room cuddling with IcyHot only making me feel more guilty. "Umm Deku could we talk real quick?" I asked unsure if what I was doing was okay. IcyHot glared at me and Deku slapped his shoulder, "Sure Kacchan. I'm guessing you're here for (M/n)?" I sighed and nodded my head. He smiled brightly, "As you already know he and I are vampires and the blood moon is coming tonight. This means that we as vampires get extremely clingy and want to care for our mates if we are umm tops and if we are bottoms we want to be taken care of. (M/n) feels rejected by you and um something you said must've made him snap because when I tried talking to him he glared at me and stormed off. I think the best course of action that you can take is going to his dorm room and apologizing sincerely."

I stared at him before nodding my head, "Thanks I guess." Before he could reply I left the room closing the door behind me and making my way to the elevator. As I pressed the button to go up to (M/n)'s floor as the elevator went up I tried to think of what to say to him. Once the elevator stopped I made my way over to (M/n)'s dorm. I stood in front of the door thinking for a moment before knocking at the door. It took a moment for the door to open and once it did and (M/n) and I made eye contact he gave me a cold glare, "What are you doing here, Katsuki?" I looked down at the ground before I spoke up, "I'm sorry I haven't been making as much effort as you. I do love being with you (M/n) and I know I might not show it but I truly enjoy being around you. I get jealous easily and you make me so nervous that I make excuses so that I don't turn fifty shades of red when we're on a date. I know full well that my apologizing to you won't make up for lost time but I can start trying to be better now."

He stared at me before pulling me into a hug. He closed the door behind me before dragging me into his bed and cuddling me into his chest. "I'm sorry I yelled at you, Katsuki." He said while nuzzling himself into the crook of my neck. "You don't have to apologize. I'm the one who was in the wrong. Now let's cuddle. I wanna spend the blood moon with you as you um mate or whatever." He chuckled softly and pressed a kiss onto the corner of my lip, "You're so cute." I blushed bright red, "It's whatever, dumbass. I'm not cute." He hummed and pressed another kiss to my temple, "Whatever you say, Katsuki."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you my sweet potatoes.

Next up:
Bakugou Katsuki x Midoriya Izuku