PART 17

Part 17:
Hug Me

Kim Tae Hyung

"Please don't go near me! Don't hurt me, please stop! Stop!" she suddenly shouted while we were bothin the of sleep that made me woke up from sleeping as I look at the clock beside me.

It's only been an hour since she fell asleep and yet she is already having nightmares. It is hurting me to hear her begging and shouting for mercy just to stop someone from hurting her.

"Hey Tzuyu, it's me Taehyung... You are having a nightmare, I will never hurt you... Hssshhh..." I said as I get up and sit on my bed while I caressed her hair to calm her down as she immediately opened her eyes while looking around.

She looks so troubled and worried while trembling as she tried to conceal herself in the headboard as if she did no saw me at all like I was not even around in there.

Curling herself up while still looking around as if there is someone who would actually hurt her. Looking at this scene made my heart broke into a million pieces.

"Hey, it's okay... No one's going to hurt you... Let's get back to sleep, come here..." I said as I tried to get near her, she was still trembling and shaking in fear while she catches her breath as if she can't breathe.

She was protecting herself away from the danger around even if there was actually none. I was very hurt to see her in this state, so I immediately hug her tight, with her head buried in my chest.

"Hey Tzu, it's me Taehyung... Please calm down... No one's going to hurt you while I'm here, don't worry..." I whispered to her ears as slowly her breathing eases and she was no longer trembling.

"Taehyung? Is it really you Taehyung? Is he already gone?" she asked while still sobbing, I can feel that her tears were flowing as my shirt was getting wet in some portions.

"Yes, it's Taehyung... You're safe don't worry, it was just a bad dream, no one's here other than me..." I said as she enclosed her arms in my waist hugging me tightly.

"But my dreams had happened in reality... I don't want to close my eyes and fall asleep again. I fear that if I do, my nightmares might come back. What will I do if it does? I'm afraid..."

She said with a voice filled with both worries and fears as I caressed her back using my right hand as my left hand was still embraced on her. Assuring her that I will be always by her side.

"Do you want us to stay up for a while?" I asked her as she nodded her head and mumbled a small yes before she break the hug. Me on the other side leaned on the headboard of my bed.

"Come here, lean on my chest so that you'll feel comfortable..." I added as she immediately did what I told her. I fixed her head's position on my chest so that she won't hurt her neck.

"Can you tell me a story?" she asked as she played with my left hand which was still embracing her. "What story in particular?" I asked her as she just shrugged her shoulder.

"Anything will do, as long as it is a good story..." she answered as an idea popped out of my head. "Do you want to get to know my friends whom I met eight years ago? I can't really recall a good story.
.
.
Though it didn't really ended that well since one of us have to fly overseas and then we started losing contact with each other afterwards." I asked her as she just listened to me attentively.

"We meet each other on the police station for being caught cutting classes that day. We had different reasons why we did it but ended up being caught up by the officers.
.
.They instructed us to clean up the park nearby as our punishment. Even though four of us are already of legal age, they still punished us and let us swear to never do that again... " I started as I remember the day when we first met.

"We got acquainted and automatically clicked with each other that day. Who would have thought that we will be best of friends when we were all brought to the police station.
.
.
Plus we were in different year level that time and we have different ages." I continued recalling the times that I spent together with everyone, those times when we were still complete and inseparable.

"We spent time together after that day singing songs, dancing to music and even making a prank over those passer by who passes by that park. The one we cleaned for our punishment..."

I said while laughing a the thought of what we had done way back then as a trouble group. We didn't care about things as ling as we all just enjoyed what we are doing.

"It must be fun to have friends... I never really did have friends since I was a kid since I am aloof. Also considering our social status that time. And now being with Rei.
.
.
All those years didn't give me the opportunity to have friends." she suddenly said that made me feel pity towards her that she didn't got to experience the best of her teen life.

"Well you have me, I can be your best friend, partner and lover at the same time... It's never been too late... We could always start a new Tzuyu as long as it's you and me this time."

I said as I looked down to she her face clearly as I gave her my boxy smile. If anyone have to put up my best aspect that would be my genuine boxy smile. They say that I am most attractive when I smile.

"Please tell me more about your friends... I feel like I wanted to get to know them through with you..." she said as I nodded my head while remembering my friends way back then.

"We were seven in total in the group. There is Jin hyung our oldest... He is really good at making uncle jokes. He is one of the mood makers of the group. Since he is the oldest he always take care of the members.
.
.
.
He is a very skilled cook, he always fill everyone's stomach... Plus he have a broad shoulder... He is the one who went overseas to study. Wait I think I have his picture in my phone." I said as I pick up my phone in the side table.

I immediately scrolled my phone to look for hyung's photo as I showed it to her. Whenever I change phones I make sure to transfer all files first, that's why I still have their photos.

"This is Jin hyung... While this one is Yoongi hyung, he is the grandpa of the group. He is often moody and scolds everyone when we are being noisy. He's often slacking off.
.
But he is very talented when it comes to music, he makes songs, he can write music and he is good at rapping too." I said as I showed her Yoongi hyung's photo.

"This one is Hoseok hyung, he is very hopeful and also one of our mood makers. He is very good at dancing as he excell in every type of dancing, he often teaches us new choreography that he created himself. He and Jimin are inseparable since they share the same passion.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This one is Jimin my closest friend among everyone of us. Since he is the same age as me, we get along alot. He is also very good at dancing especially in modern contemporary plus he have a heavenly voice." I said as I show her Hoseok and Jimin's photo while dancing that I secretly took back then.

"This one is Namjoon hyung, he is really intelligent... His IQ is on a different level. He also writes songs too but just as a hobby. Since he is the most responsible among us, he is considered to be our leader." I added while showing Namjoon hyung's photo while reading a book.

"Lastly this Jungkook our youngest. He is considered as the golden maknae as there isn't a thing that he can't do or learn. He is very flexible, he is just two years younger than me. I am also close to him." I said as I noticed her focused on Jungkook's photo.

"Oppa?" she asked as she stared at Jungkook's picture that made me ask myself if how was she related to my friend. "Is his name Jeon Jungkook?" she asked again as she caressed the screen of my phone which I was holding.

"Yes, his name is Jeon Jungkook... Why you know him?" I asked her as she nodded her head. "That's my older brother, I haven't seen him for the past nine years as Rei's family didn't allowed me to.
.
.
I miss him so much, them actually my mother and my brother, do you know how can I contact him? I badly wanted to talk to them." she asked while I was still shocked by her revelation.

Then it hit me, the day that Jungkook was caught cutting classes. He said that he wanted to visit their old home because his sister might go there as it was already a year when she was taken away.

Jungkook didn't mentioned about her sister to us but we all know that they were separated for some reasons. We don't know the real story since he won't open up.

"I'm sorry Tzu, but I lost contact with him too. He changed his number and everyone else I think since their phone numbers can't be contacted anymore. I lost communication with them.
.
.
I guess I was the only one that didn't change my number after all expecting that they will probably call me one day." I apologized as she just gave me a soft smile.

"It's fine as long as he is okay, I am already fine with that. Taehyung, I want to sleep without fears so just hug me okay?" she asked while I nodded my head in response before fixing both our positions in the bed.

"Sleep tight without any worries tonight. Don't worry I will try my best to get in touch with Jungkook as possible. So you could see your brother again." I whispered to her ears as I watched her fall asleep in my arms.