PART 27

Part 27:
Love Is Not Over

Min Yoon Gi

Two weeks... It's been two weeks since she returned from visiting her friend. Those two weeks seemed to be like in a movie being fast forwarded just like a dust blown away by the wind.

Two weeks since I have approved the music that she wrote and composed. Two weeks since she started becoming very busy. And two weeks since she started ignoring me.

I looked at the clock inside my studio thinking that she might be going off already since it's been two hours passed our working time. I went out of my studio after grabbing all my things and headed to hers.

"Chae?" I knocked on the door as I heard her mumbled something then a second later she opened the door slightly just enough for me to see her. She didn't let me in like she used to do before.

"Can we go home already? It's passed our working hours already. Can you prepare for me a dinner. I've been tired lately..." I softly said as she took a glance inside her studio while looking uncomfortable.

"Uhm, sorry Yoongi but can you go ahead at home alone tonight? It seems like I will be working passed my working hours for tonight, uhm you know over time...
.
.
I still have unfinished work in there and it will be need the soonest. Just order a food and have it delivered okay?" she said as she was about to close the door when I stopped her.

"I'll help you with it so that you'll get it done... Just go home with me, I missed my baby so much..." I whispered in a low voice as I saw hesitation evident in her eyes for a moment.

"Chae chae? Is someone out there? What is taking you so long? I thought that you'll help me with this? Can you come back here already?" I heard someone said from the inside of her studio.

"Just a minute Vernon, this won't take long..." she responded to that person that made my anger boiled inside of me. Him again, that man is the reason why she had been ignoring me all this time.

That Vernon, the leader of the new boy group of the label who is to debut two weeks from now. I understand her point but I hate the way she neglecting me for him.

He'd been keeping my baby away from me for useless reasons like he wanted to know how to write lyrics and such. Or he simply wanted to learn some parts of album with no reason.

"Sorry Yoongi but I still have to help him go over lyrics writing. Don't worry I will spend time with you tomorrow." she said as I could feel my jealousy at its highest peak.

"Fine, spend time with him rather than with me... I will go home alone and eat happily all alone by myself. Make sure that you both enjoy your time together!"

I said as I walked away from her studio with a bad mood, jealousy had been eating me dangerously these past days. I decided to walk on my way home to get this anger out of my head.

I took the dark alley short cut towards our apartment without any fears and without even minding what is happening on my surroundings when I felt that someone was following me from behind.

"Yoongi? Are you angry with me? I'm really sorry Yoongi... I know I was wrong on the ignoring you part but that's work..." Chae shouted as she followed me closely.

"Go away, help that Vernon until your satisfaction... I won't care, leave me alone and I will get home." I said as she tried to hold my arm that I wring away from me. I even felt a short pang when I felt my wrist hit her guitar in the process.

"Please Yoongi, let's settle this please... I don't want you to get angry with me as I still have to help Vernon over some lyrics." she pleaded that made my anger even boiled harder.

"Then spend time with him instead and stop following me since you had pushed me away already." I said as she tried to hold me off and calm me down.

But I already had a fit as I wring her hand away from my arms that had made her stood frozen at my sudden action. But I just turned back and I walked away from her leaving her stunned in that spot.

I didn't bother to look back and just continued walking. "Tsk, that's not the right way to treat a woman you know hyung..." someone said as he appeared from the shadows.

"Who are you... Taehyung?" I said with shocked to suddenly see him suddenly as I saw his face despite the darkness because there was only a dim light in that place.

"I thought you didn't remembered me hyung... It was absolutely wrong for in treating her that way. That's absolutely not the proper way to talk to a woman." he added as he approached my side.

"Then what do you suggest mister psychology and psychiatry graduate? Are you still a mind doctor? What were you doing there anyway?" I asked him about his profession that just made him chuckle.

"Talk to her and ask for forgiveness... Tell her that you had gone overboard this time. Try to understand her. And hyung I'm no longer a doctor that job is too boring for me...
.
.
Talking to crazy people all the time. And what am I doing there? Hiding in the shadows like I always do..." he said as he started to turn back heading to the opposite direction.

"Oh by the way hyung, if you need someone to talk to just call me... It was nice to see you again..." he said as he throw me a crumpled paper that I immediately caught as I saw him walk away into the darkness.

I opened the paper to notice that it was his contact number. It was very familiar with the digits so much. "So he didn't change his number after all..." I said as I placed the paper on my pocket before heading home.

When I opened the door, no one was in there. So Chae must not have returned home yet. I immediately placed my bag and my phone in the couch and went to the piano.

I started playing a soft melody to make me calm down as it help me a lot especially when my anger is starting to eat me up but suddenly I smiled when I saw a lollipop placed on top of the piano.

I ate the lollipop and went to the couch to flop myself up after coming to my senses. I saw the box of my cigarette in the floor. I curiously opened it just to find out that it was empty.

I just smirked as I throw it away. "Maybe Taehyung was right, I just have to understand her and ask for forgiveness..." I talked to myself as I looked up the ceiling think of ways on how to do it sincerely.

My phone suddenly vibrated that made it fall to the floor so I rolled myself down to pick it up. I saw a message notification from Chaeyoung and it made me excited so I immediately clicked to open it while smiling widely.

"Yoongi, please calm your anger down. I won't be able to go home tonight and I still have unfinished work with Vernon. I followed you earlier hoping that you will understand me.
.
.
Let's meet again when you have already calmed down and settled your anger. I love you..." I read her message that made me hurt as the smile in my face suddenly faded.

"Are you choosing him over me Chae?" I whispered as I received another message from her again. "Don't call or send me a message for the mean time and let me think...
.
.
Think if my decision of choosing you over others was really the right thing to do. Take care of yourself my old man." her second message said that made me drop my phone completely.

If I just tried harder to understand her, if I didn't let my anger rule over me. Would she have stayed by my side? If I had shown more emotion than that I usually plaster, she would have never ignored me for someone else.

If only I had the personality like Vernon, she might would have not thought that she was wrong in choosing me over everyone else. A lot of if only runs in my head right now because I couldn't control the anger in me.

The reason why we were in a free floating relationship the past year is that I had controlled the anger in me. I never argued with her for simple things but I couldn't get a hold of it earlier.

I know deep down in me, my love for her will never be over. I just hope that she held onto it and listen to me when I talk to her. I don't want us to end this way, I love her very much.