PART 6

Part 6:
First Love

Min Yoon Gi

I pressed the soft keys of the piano as I wonder about how are my friends doing in the past two years that we haven't seen each other. Ever since Jin left for Australia, Taehyung, Jungkook and Namjoon left the neighborhood where they had lived.

Jimin and Hoseok were no longer to be found, while I stayed at the apartment unit where I live up until now. The piano is my first love, it makes me calm down when I am worried. And it enlighten me when I am confused.

I continue to press the soft keys but I stopped when I saw the box of cigarette in the side. I took one stick from it and placed in in between my lips before I reached for the lighter in the side.

I learned to have vices when my friends and I had been falling out of communication. And it seems like I could never get it out of my system ever again especially with the kind of job I have.

But before I could get the lighter nearby, a hand already took away the lighter from me so that I couldn't use it. She moved next to me while holding a pen in her other hand.

Then she wrote my initials Y. K. in the lighter using a marker before showing it to me. As she get back to her original place earlier that made me smirk as I placed down the cigarette in my mouth.

She sat in the floor with her back facing me as she took her guitar. She raised a lollipop that made me smile as I get up from the seat in front of the piano and went to her direction to sit beside her.

I took the lollipop in her hand and eat it while I was watching her write words before plucking her guitar. "How many times would I remind you to stop smoking Yoongi?" she asked breaking the silence in between us.

"Uh... A lot of times?" I responded innocently after taking out the lollipop from my mouth so that she would understand what I am saying. As she just sighed because of my answer.

Her name is Son Chaeyoung, and I meet her a week after I started working as a producer in an entertainment company two years ago. She is a lyricist in there and also an album artist.

After a year of being friends, we eventually became lovers. Thus ends up with our scenario now. Living together as partners in life though we are not married yet.

"Don't give me that answer Min Yoongi, I am not accepting that..." she said as she send me a glare before continuing what she was doing. I just watched her in there while I eat the lollipop.

When I was done, I grab the scratch papers scattered in the floor and examined them. "Writing a new song?" I asked her as I read the context written in the paper. As she nodded her head to answer me.

"Yep... I want to finish it so I can sing it to a friend of mine which is admitted in the orthopedics hospital in the next town. She might have been lonely in there since the patients in there are old people unlike her." she said as she continued jotting down some notes.

"Do you want me to help you?" I asked as she immediately shake her head no. "I will handle this on my own okay? Now get back to the music you were working on because you have a deadline to catch up." she said as placed a kiss in my cheek.

I had no choice but to place back the papers in the floor before going back to the piano. I was working on a new music but the company didn't give me a particular genre on what to write so I am a bit confused as of now.

They also didn't give me any lyrics to be the guide or any tune, so I was thinking of just using one of the songs that I had previously wrote. Besides I am too lazy to create a bew one.

I had a lot of written song drafts so if I can't make one until the deadline, I will still have a song to be used. Writing music is very easy for me, in fact I can pen one song in one day.

"Chae?" I said as I looked at her direction were she was still busy writing and trying out the notes. She's really very dedicated to every work that she does, that's the thing that I admire about her.

"Yes, Yoongi?" she asked without looking at my direction as I can say that she is also busy since the company is asking her five songs by the next two weeks. Plus she still have a song for her friend that she have to finish.

"I love you so much..." I said that made her stop from what she was doing as she immediately got up and went to my direction as I enclosed her in a hug with her head placed in my chest as she is definitely shorter than me.

"I love you too Yoongi, my old man. Always and forever." she responded. I know that the piano is the first material thing that I ever love but she is the first person that I love and I intend to keep her.

Chaeyoung loves calling me old man because of my blank expression when it comes to others aside from her plus the six years difference in our age. But none the less I find it cute when she calls me that.

"What's with you today? You are sweet as a sugar... You are not being your usual grumpy and savage self, I'm not used to it." she giggle while still in my embrace that made me smile widely.

"Why? Is it considered a crime when being sweet to my girlfriend, baby? Besides my nickname is sweet sugar, you know? " I asked her, if she calls me old man I call her baby because she is so small.

"No, it's just you are not your usual quiet self today." she said as she looked up at me looking so confuse that my smile even get wider as I lower my head to level with hers and tease her more.

Then, I quickly placed a kiss in her lips that made her eyes widen in shock with my sudden action but after a second she eventually closed her eyes and feel the kiss while encircling her arms on my neck.

I used my other hand to hold her in the waist while I moved my other hand to my pocket and fished something from there as I deepened the kiss that supposed to be smack only while I closed my eyes too savoring the moment.

When we felt that we were about to run out of oxygen and before it could lead us to other things, I immediately break the kiss with my hand still holding her waist.

I placed my forehead attached to hers with the tip of our nose almost touching. I could even feel her breathing from this position. We are very close to each other but I like it especially while staring at her eyes.

"Happy anniversary... Marry me... It's not a question that you have to answer rather a statement that gives you no choice in the end but to marry me. You had no choice but to say yes or yes."

I said as I let go of her waist and distance myself from her before I grab her left hand on my neck before placing the ring in her ring finger that I fished out from my pocket.

It made me smile widely on how the simple silver band ring seems to suit her finger and how it perfectly fits. "I thought that you didn't remember..." she said as she looked down on the ring on her hand.

"Of course I remember, how could I forget the date when we became a couple. You know how I can't do romantic stuffs and I want to try it for today but no avail." I honestly said as I scratch the back of my neck due to embarrassment.

"Oh Yoongi... I would marry you even if you didn't ask me too... I love you so much my old man..." she said as she buried her face in my chest as I enclosed her in a hug again. "I love you too baby..." I responded with a genuine smile plastered in my face.