Introduction

So guys, I am starting a new book again! Surprise, surprise! Hahaha... I promised to do another idol format story before but sadly my draft was deleted in wattpad, and I don't know why.

Some of my drafts were gone too, so I have to redo them when I have time. For the mean time can you just read this one first since it was the only one left at my back ups...

I will update the chapters once I am done editing and proof reading... I will also work hard to make an idol format story, I will try to remember the plots of the story that was deleted.

For now you can read this one, if you want to I am not forcing you to. I am really sorry for not doing exactly the results of my poll. I willmake up for that, I promise...

I deeply apologize for not being able to update as frequent as I promised but I am trying my best to do so. Despite my busy schedule at school since I am doing online classes due to the Covid-19 pandemic and stuffs at home, I will try to update when I can.

This story by the way came out of my imagination from the compiled idea of BTS highlight reel, I Need U, For You and Twice Feel Special, Precious Love and Stay By My Side. I had used all of those ideas and come up with this plot.

The story might be familiar because I will use the story line of some videos of BTS like some scenes in highlight reel, and I need U but I will make some changes in the process of course.

It was supposed to be a story revolving in BTS but as a BangTwice shipper, hmm, I want to entertain my readers. Plus I got used to that way of writing already, like it has become a habit already.

Thank you so much for supporting my previous stories, I really appreciated how you guys reacts to my stories and requesting to make some more stories of your fave ships.

For the comments requesting for updates 😂😂😅😅 thank you for that, it made me stop procrastinating and start writing the next part while squeezing my brain out for ideas. It really motivated me.

The Cast or Ships

Namjoon x Jeongyeon
Seok Jin x Nayeon
Yoongi x Chaeyoung
Hoseok x Momo
Jimin x Mina
Taehyung x Tzuyu
Jungkook x Sana

The other members of Twice are also in the story. Other idols from other groups may or may not enter the story later on if ever I desire.

But it will not be the usual format that I had used, the name of the characters may be from kpop idols but the scenario will be different.

Vote, comment and follow me if you can so you will be updated with the happenings in the book. Other than that, thanks for choosing this story to read.

I am very happy for the support that you guys had given me all this time as an amateur writer, I will continue to work hard to create wonderful stories.