PART 47

Part 47:
Hope World

Jung Ho Seok

"Have you already made amends with your dad? Will you move to his house this time?" I asked Jimin as he smiled before shaking his head no that made me curious about what will he respond to me.

"Yep we're already fine but I will stay with you in the apartment. We're best friends, right? I can't just let you be alone." he said as he tapped my back and placed his arm on my shoulder while we both head home.

Well as promised, we went home at the same time after my shift. He waited for me while he was on overtime. I was actually relieved to hear that he will be staying with me or I don't know what to do without him and without Mina.

"I will cook for dinner, stay there and take a rest or watch the TV." he said as soon as we arrived at the apartment but I thought that it should be the other way around.

I should cook and he should take a rest, but in the end, I couldn't do anything when food was already served in front of me.

We enjoyed eating dinner happily but I can tell that there is still a lacking from his smiles. My sister, I am not that naive that I couldn't tell that he was in love with Mina.

Even that Mina is not my biological sister, I could still feel that she somehow likes my friend too by the way she stares at him. After dinner, I volunteered to wash the dishes which was an easy thing to do so I finished it immediately.

While I was putting up with dishes in their proper places I feel that my phone vibrated. I ignored it at first and finishes what I was doing before reading the message. The message can wait.

It was a message from Momo telling me to meet her in fifteen minutes at the nearby park. "Jimin I am going out for a while!" I shouted so that Jimin will hear me while I was cleaning myself up as I went to my room to change my clothes.

"Sure, don't mind me over here. I am just watching, don't forget to bring a chocolate bar." he said as I responded yes before finally changing into something much more comfortable for the weather outside.

I didn't bother telling him that I will be leaving since he saw me going out while he was in the living room. I immediately went to the park where she wishes to meet me. She was already there waiting while sitting on a high bench swinging both her legs alternately.

"Hoseok - ah!" she shouted once she was me approaching while waving her arms at me. I approached her side as I sit beside her.

"Hi... Ahm why did you called me here Momo - ya?" I asked her as she took out her iPad from her small backpack that I didn't notice that she was bringing with her.

"I want to show you something..." she said as she began clicking some tiles on the screen of her iPad. "Here watch this..." she said as she handed me the iPad while the video was starting. It says JH Entertainment in it.

I just watched the video and I had noticed that it was a music video of a boy group and the dance that she created was shown there.

I continued watching until the bridge part where the choreography that I contributed was shown too that made my eyes widen.

After watching the music video, I handed her the iPad back. "Wow, I never knew that the choreography will turn out that way..." I said as she smiled at me.

"Neither did I... Oh by the way they gave us a complimentary album as a reward. I will wire you the compensation once they settle it." she mumbled as she gave me a set of albums that I hesitantly accepted as I placed it on the side.

"Is that the reason why you called me here?" I asked as she shakes her head no then tapped something in her iPad again and handed it to me.

I watched it again and noticed it was a ballet performance. My eyes widen in shock when I saw that my sister was taking the lead in the presentation.

"Mina?" I asked while still watching the video as she nodded her head. "She told me to let you watch it... Actually, any minute now she will be calling via video call..." she said as she looked at her wristwatch. Then right on cue, a pop-up notification came in telling that someone is calling via Skype.

I immediately exited the video and tapped the video call. Mina's smiling face came into my view as she waved her hands at me. The place where Momo chooses to stay was just right as it had enough lighting so that she will see me clearly.

"Oppa! How are you? I missed you very much! Have you seen my performance?" she asked as soon as she saw me on the screen that made me laugh. "

Hello to you too Mina, and I am just fine as you can see I am fine. And yes, I already saw your performance it was superb..." I said that made her smile widely with her gummy smile.

"Are you taking of yourself well oppa? Don't worry I won't take long here, the university told me that they will debut me in Korea and not in Paris. I had already fulfilled my dream of performing in some stages in Paris. I will just be completing my training here." she added that made me beamed in happiness.

"Really? When will you be going back to Korea?" I asked her as she just smiled at me. "Give the phone to Momo, I will talk to her... About when will I return to Korea that would be a secret? Just wait until I surprisingly appear in front of you..." she slyly responded that made me frown.

"You seem to be forgetting about something..." I said that made her look like she was thinking. "What? I don't seem to, you know?" she asked which made me grin. "Not something, I mean someone..." I said as she suddenly flushed red in an instant.

"Shut up brother or I will tell someone that you like her already, remember we are best friends." she said that made me handed the iPad to Momo immediately as I heard her laugh in the background.

I stood up and kept a distance for a while as they talk about some girly kinds of stuff. I only went back to Momo's side when I saw that she already placed the device back in her bag. She was really blushing hard when I get back which made me worried.

I leaned down to check is she was okay as I placed the back of my palm in her head while I stare at her eyes. "Are you okay?" I asked her as she mumbled something that made my heart beat fast as I moved away.

"Sorry, you were saying something?" I asked as she went back to her senses. "Huh? I said that I will be going ahead already, my brother is definitely finding me at home." she said as she quickly left me running away with her backpack.

I smiled as I saw her running away as I picked up the album that she gave me. I actually heard what she said and it made me hopeful. She had mumbled that I think that I am already falling for Hoseok... That night I returned to our apartment with a wide smile.