PART 51

Part 51:
Spring Day

Third Person's Point of View

*Park Ji Min*

"Momo where are you taking me? Hoseok will kill me if he saw the two of us right now..." Jimin said as Momo, Hoseok's girl was dragging him somewhere.

He was staying at the dance studio when his friend's girl suddenly drag him out and now running into somewhere with her.

"Trust me, he won't kill you for this..." she just chuckled as she pushed him inside a closed-door inside their university.

Jimin didn't notice that he was already being dragged by Momo to their university not until when he noticed that he was already inside.

"Momo!" Jimin shouted when the girl closed the door as soon as he entered the room. Leaving him in a dark closed room as he tried to look around for a way out through the darkness.

He immediately covered his eyes when the lights suddenly opened, he couldn't see anything because of the sudden changes in the surrounding form dark to the sudden opening of the lights.

He slowly opened his eyes and adjusted to the lights as he looked around to see a girl standing in there while holding a whole piece of cake. "Saengil chukahaeyo..." she greeted him as his eyes widen in surprise.

"Mina, you're here... How? Happy birthday? Wait... is it my birthday today?" Jimin said that made the girl laugh. "Pabo, how can you forget your own birthday... I even went home personally to celebrate it with you..." the girl said as Jimin approached her.

"Jet a'ime Jimin... What does it mean?" he asked while reading the dedication of the cake as the girl smiled before placing down the cake on one side as he gave him a big hug that made him even more surprised.

"I love you Jimin... And I miss you so much. I had finished my training in Paris and I will just continue to train in here as the university will be debuting me in Korea. We can be together now." Mina said as Jimin surprisingly returned the hug.

"For real? Is this not some kind of a joke? I had been dying to say I love you so damn much Mina and you caught me off guard in there.

I missed you too, very much." Jimin said as Mina clings to his neck as he hugs her tightly with his chin resting on her shoulder.

"When did I ever joked to you? You know what I had a surprise for you. I want to show it to you first. Leave the cake to Momo, she will bring it to my brother's apartment." she said as she quickly drags me out of the room but this time I didn't complain since she was holding my hand.

I was very happy to see her right in front of me plus the bonus that she told me what she really felt about me too.

I feel like I am flying above cloud nine. We were about to get out of the building when we noticed that it was raining.

Since we both didn't have an umbrella, I let her wear my hoodie and cap as I crutch down so that I could give her a piggyback. She was quite hesitant at first but I gave her a reassuring smile.

I was carrying her at my back while we run under the rain with smiles on our faces. We don't mind if we got wet by the rain or by the stares that the people are giving us as long as we are happy truly.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*Jung Ho Seok*

He watched his sister being carried by his best friend on his back as they run under the rain. They seemed to be contented with what they had that made him smile sincerely. He was standing on the road but he didn't get wet at all.

Then he looked up only to see an umbrella covering him up and a girl holding it to him as she held a box of cake in her hand.

"You should have never let yourself get wet. People tend to get sick when they let themselves get wet under the rain." she said as she smiled at him.

"Momo... Have you seen how happy my best friend and my sister were? I am glad that they had finally found the right love for them." Hoseok said as he smiled sweetly, he does not regret handing her sister's hand to his best friend.

He had everything that a girl could ask for. "I know... How about you when do you plan to look for your one true love?" the girl asked as we watched the two figures running away from our line of sight. He smiled at her question before he answered.

"Do I still need to have to? I can clearly see that she is already standing by my side... Why do I need to look for someone when I already have the best girl for me right by my side." he said before he faced the girl and grab the umbrella from her.

"Hoseok..." Momo said as she stared straight into his eyes in shock. "During the time that I had spent time with you and get to know you, I already love you.
.
.
.
I had probably fallen for you since the day I opened my eyes after passing out and you being the first one that I saw when I opened my eyes." he said as he leaned down and gently placed a kiss on her lips as he adjusted the umbrella to hide the two of them.

The second he pressed the red button on the handle, the clear umbrella turned opaque all of the sudden.

After a few seconds of feeling the softness of her lips on his, he breaks the kiss but didn't distance himself from her.

"Saranghae Momo... All this time, I had already fallen for you." he said as the girl tried her best to hug him but she forgot about the box that she was holding that hinders her to do so.

He chuckled at her cute act as he hug her using his other hand. "Silly horse, I think I had also fallen for you." Momo replied to Hoseok that made him even smile wider.

"We should be going to the apartment now, any moment the two will be arriving in there wet because of what they did running under the rain." Hoseok said as Momo nodded her head before they started heading back to the apartment where he lives with his best friend.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*Min Yoon Gi*

'She is here..." he said to himself as soon as he arrived at the flower field near their home. He immediately went in there after the plane landed in Japan leaving Taehyung, his girlfriend, and Jungkook in a private conversation.

All that Yoongi wants was to see his girlfriend, Chaeyoung... To hug her, to kiss her, and to ask forgiveness from her.

He immediately saw her as she stood there in the field while watching the sunset. He walked to her side while she was not yet able to feel his presence.

"Beautiful..." she mumbled as she looked at the sunset. "Just like you..." he responded that made her looked at his side as she smiled at him.

Yoongi on the other hand closed the distance between them as he was about to open his mouth to ask for apologies when she stopped him with her forefinger by placing it over his lips.

"I know that you are about to ask forgiveness again and I say that I already forgive you. We were under a lot of pressure at that time, I clearly understand both our sides now.
.
.
.
And I am sorry for not showing myself to you all this time. It's just I made up excuses to spend time with my friend who badly needs me right now." she said that made him surprised.

"You were not with Vernon?" Yoongi asked her that made the girl chuckle. "Silly old man, Vernon is my cousin and he has a girlfriend already who is in Korea.
.
.
.
Don't think of it that way, it will only be incest." she explained that gave him relief in his heart as he thought about his senseless assumptions.

"Even so, I still wanted to ask forgiveness for not listening to you that time and let my jealousy ate me..." Yoongi said as his girlfriend gave him a hug.

"Me too, I am sorry for not telling you my worries at that time. I missed this very much, I love you my sweet Suga..." she said as he gently placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I missed you too baby, very damn much. Let's start again, me and you but this time a lot stronger than before. I love you very much..." he whispered as they both let the sunset be the witness of the love that they both feel towards each other.

Their love story was the perfect example of an imperfect relationship. Arguments and challenges were the ones that make their relationship stronger than before.

And there are yet a lot of challenges they still need to face but as long as they have each other by their side, they will get through.

Yoongi held Chaeyoung's hand as they smiled at each other on their way leaving the flower field while the sun had already set before them.

The two of them will walk through the journey of life just like what they had long planned to, but this time a lot stronger than they were as before.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*Kim Nam Joon*

"Sir, about the person you asked me to check on. I learned that he left the building the next day at night suddenly on his car and meet an accident on the way." Namjoon's secretary said as he was just looking at the big window in front of him.

"He will be charged with hit and run this time. The police had already caught him and brought him to jail. Don't worry Judge Kim will make sure that he and his parents will pay with their sins." John added as Namjoon faced him with his usually calm expression.

"Thanks, John, you may now leave..." Namjoon said as he took a seat at his swivel chair while he leaned on the headrest as he closed his eyes after hearing the door closed when his secretary left.

He was stressed this past few days from all the problems that his friends had, as their acting leader he had always vowed himself as someone they could rely on in times when they needed help the most.

He was surprised when suddenly he felt someone was massaging his temples and was about to open his eyes when someone stopped him from doing so.

"Shhh just close your eyes, this will ease your stress... By the way, hi I am Jeongyeon... And I will be your personal health companion." she said as he could feel that she was smiling when she said that. And it made him smiled too.

"Hi love, your shift's done for today? How's work?" he asked still with his eyes closed and Jihyo still massaging his temples.

"Fine, just hectic... Especially when the hospital heads will assign you to a professor doctor. But it's fun and all worth it." she responded with determination in her voice.

She finished massaging his temple as he slowly opened his eyes to see her. She was preparing a set of food containers at his table.

After doing such, she picked up the chopsticks and took a piece of food to feed him and he willingly ate it. It was her girlfriend feeding him, and he liked it very much.

"Love, no matter how busy you are just please eat proper nutrition. I hate to hear from John that you are skipping meals." she said as she continued feeding him with the food that she brought with her.

"Just for today love, I'm sorry... I won't do that again... Come here..." Namjoon said as he motioned his girl to go towards him as let him seat in his lap.

"I am glad that I have you by my side..." Namjoon said as he gave the girl a hug that made her smile.

Who would have thought that they were just a new couple? As they already resemble a couple who were in a long time relationship.

They both had understanding in the two of them, trust was never an issue and most especially they were both matured in thinking.

They made their decisions as accurate as possible and had thought of each other in every move they make. They share thoughts equally that made them even a better couple.

They might still have a long way ahead but with their characteristics for sure that what they have will be a lifetime keeps.

I'm Fine | Beyond The Scene™On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara