PART 26

Part 26:
Boy In Luv

Jung Ho Seok

"Knock knock?" I heard someone said in the front door that made me turn back to see who was it. I just returned to the apartment after sending Mina off the airport with some dramas.

Her friends were there too, Jeongyeon, Nayeon and Momo was there to send her off but they gave me the privilege of a private time with my sister thirty minutes before the boarding time.

Mina told me not to worry about her since six months won't be that long anyway. She will be returning to Korea in no time. She also told me to keep myself healthy.

While chewing on the snickers bar that Mina had bought me before she left after learning that it is my new found pill of antidepressants, I opened the door shocked to see Momo in front of me.

"Uhm hi? Sorry for knocking at your door at this late night but I brought you this... I thought that you might need it..." she handed me a food container shyly that I hesitantly accepted.

"Mina, told me to take care of her brother while she's away and make sure that you eat well since I am the one who leaves closest to you." she said while trying to hide her face from me.

"Thank you, but you should have not bothered really... I am doing fine, there's nothing that she should be worried about me." I said after I finished the chocolate bar that I was eating before accepting the food containers.

I didn't even noticed that I was still holding it in my hand for a long time already. My mind have probably wander around somewhere that time and I simply had forgotten things like that.

"Actually, there's one more thing that I wanted to say... Uhm, I heard from Mina that you have a personal studio in here..." she said as I saw a glimpse of her cheeks with the tinge of red.

"Want to see it personally? Since you are a friend of Mina, I could also lend our personal dance studio to you..." I simply said as she nodded her head but eventually shaking it again.

"Yes, ah I mean no... I was wondering if you would be so kind to let me borrow it for a few hours every day... I don't mean lending it, I can pay you for the rental whenever I will use your studio...
.
.
You know since its already end of classes, I can't use the dance studio at school and I have a choreography to do due at the end of the month." she reasoned out as I opened the door widely so she could get in.

"Get in, I will show you the dance studio in a short while... Let me just put this in the kitchen, make yourself comfortable I will just place this on the kitchen, I will be back shortly..."

I said as I pointed the couch to her. I immediately run towards the kitchen and just quickly placed the food containers in table. Afterwards I went back to the living room where she is.

"Follow me..." I instructed as I went to the other side of the unit. I opened the door that connects to our dance studio. There are two entrances actually, in the hallway and the other one is inside our unit.

It will be a bothersome if we will use the official entrance when we have a back door in our unit. We do not have to walk long and turn around the hallway to go here when we are already inside the unit.

"This is mine and my best friend's studio. Mina oftentimes used this studio to practice too. I will give you a spare key if you wish to practice here but use the other door through the hallway." I said as I pointed the official door.

I am actually nervous for a reason that I don't know. My heart is racing fast and I feel like my face is burning being inside this room alone with her but I tried to act cool.

I don't want her to notice that I am extremely nervous. I think I already like her in a short span of time. I think I fell in love with her at first sight also with the thought that she fits my ideal type.

"Are this all yours?" she asked while pointing the trophies in the glass cabinet placed in the side of the room. We just have our trophies displayed there just for showing off purposes.

"Some of it are mine, some are from my best friend the others are from Mina. We also have trophies that I share with Jimin, my best friend or with Mina. Some are from my group of friends. Look they have labels in each level." I pointed out to the names in every level of the cabinet.

"Hoseok, Jimin, Mina, Enigmatic isn't this the famous duo YouTube dancers? Black Swans, JHM, Sope Me, and Bangtan, what is that?" she asked while reading the labels. I know that she is curious what ever those other names mean.

"Enigmatic is me and my best friend Jimin's unit and yeah we are that You-tubers. Black Swans are Jimin and Mina unit simply because they have same dance styles. Well JHM is simple, Jimin, Hoseok and Mina...
.
.
Sope Me is me and Mina unit. While Bangtan was my group way back then, Jimin was a member of Bangtan too it was composed of me and my friends." I explained while looking at her being fascinated by the trophies.

"I got some trophies from dancing like this at home too, me and my brother... It's really fascinating to watch the things you got from hard work." she added as I reached the spare keys in the side of the cabinet and grabbed one.

"Here take this, it's already late night you should go home and take a rest. Just get back here tomorrow or any day that you want. Should I take you home?" I asked as she shake her head no. I handed her the spare key that she accepted shyly.

"Not necessary, my brother is wait for me outside this building... See you tomorrow Hoseok, thanks for letting me borrow your dance studio..." she said as she waved her hands at me.

"Just use the door connected to our unit when you get out..." I said as I pointed the door on the other side, she nodded her head before we went out of the studio.

"Thanks once again..." she said as I just nodded my head before opening the door so that she could get home. I was supposed to close the door when someone shouted.

"Hoseok!" I saw Namjoon running towards my direction with a teasing smile. It seems like he had saw Momo going out of our unit and probably teasing me with the girl in his head.

"Saw that girl went out of here... So are you dating?" he immediately asked as I probably had turned red all over that made him laugh as he entered our unit. I was about to close the door when he stopped me.

"Wait just do not close the door yet, there is still someone out there that we are waiting for. I brought someone in for a surprise..." he said as right on cue someone barged inside the room.

"Yah, how can you leave me out there!" he said while pointing to Namjoon. "Jin hyung?" I asked as he immediately jumped to me excitedly and gave me a big hug. "Hoseok, I missed you so much! Did you miss me, did you?" he asked as I nodded my head.

"When did you get back to Korea? When and how did you and Namjoon meet? How did you know where I live?" I asked as he just chuckled at my questions. I think I had asked too much questions.

"Easy let's talk inside and not in here, we are standing in the front door you know..." he said as he closed the door behind us leading me to the living room in the side.

"So..." I started as we took a seat in the couch. "Yeah, so I went back here to Korea about a month ago and will stay here for good. I mean I am done with my studies at Australia.
.
.
I meet with Namjoon by chance, he told me that he meet you and Jimin. We decided to drop by Jimin before dropping off by you to see if you are okay." he said rapidly that made me confuse.

"Long story, so yeah Jin hyung wants to get in contact with the others like the old days but I haven't meet with Jungkook, Taehyung and Yoongi hyung yet,I'm still looking for them.
.
.
Specifically, I am still looking for Jungkook after knowing that he is currently in a hospital too." Namjoon hyung explained to me as I started to get a grasp of the information already.

"Wait Jungkook is in the hospital? What hospital? How did he ended up in there?" I asked worriedly thinking about the recent condition of our maknae from what I heard as he just sighed.

"Jungkook was beaten up after his recent taekwondo competition... I heard it from the ones who beat him up on my way home to the apartment from work. That's why I am currently looking for him...
.
.
While at the same time finding a way to get Jimin out of the hospital with Jin hyung. If only we could meet with Taehyung, he could help us with Jimin's case..." he added that made me and Jin hyung curious.

"Wait, what does Taehyung have to do with Jimin?" Jin hyung asked, well I am too. I mean I am curious too about what can Taehyung do to help us get Jimin out of the hospital.

"Taehyung is a psychologist and psychiatrist graduate right? He knows the ways of people because he studied them. He could prove that Jimin is not crazy..." he explained as everything made sense already.

"I will help you in looking for Taehyung. Let's get my best friend out of there no matter what, I feel so sorry about him that his family thinks he is mentally ill when he is not..." I said as Jin hyung nodded.

"Exactly, now what we need is to find the other's first and we'll get Jimin all together. In that way, we will be united once again and at the same time we'll go full force if something happens..." Jin hyung said with full determination.

I maybe a boy in love with Momo, though she is one of my priorities to make her notice me. I want to help my best friend first for me to love freely and happily without guilt.

I had deprived him from loving my sister when he was already in love with her. When we get him out of there, I will personally hand him my sister's hand. Because I know deep inside Mina had already fell for him.