PART 20

Part 20:
Good Day

Min Yoon Gi

"Old man are you done for the day?" someone said that I immediately recognized as Chaeyoung who had her head peeped inside in the door of my studio inside the building.

"Why baby, come in... What can I do for you? I am already done for the day..." I asked her as she shyly went inside my studio while holding some papers in her hand.

Our relationship is not new to the other staffs, in fact they knew that we have something going in between the two of us but they don't mind us at all. They won't give a care anyway.

Well except for a few teasing from time to time, that made her extremely shy even in entering my own studio. But we aren't idols so there's no fuss about it somehow.

I widely opened the door of my studio so that she could get in properly and so that we could also talk about the matters that she is concerned with that lead her to my studio.

"Uhm, the higher ups wanted you to check this after I submitted it to them. They said that it will be good for the group who will be debuting in a less than two months.
.
.
If you approve, this will be in their first or their debut album. Also this would be the very first album that I will be helping in producing." she said as she handed me the lyrics.

"Do you have any demo?" I asked as she nodded her head before handing me a flash drive. "It is in here, please don't critique me for it... It is the first time that I wrote songs and compose them too.
.
.
If you approve this, it will be the first album which I will help to produce with. I have high hopes for it..." she said while she closed her eyes while handing me the flash drive.

I just chuckled and accepted it, I immediately placed the papers and the flash drive in my laptop bag and grab it as I laugh when I saw her still closing her eyes as if I am going to scold her.

"Silly you can open your eyes now, I won't scold you besides it's passed my working time as well as yours. I will check this probably tomorrow, but not now since it's passed my working time.
.
.
We should head home, go get your bag and I will wait for you outside. I wanted to have dinner and rest." I said as she quickly opened her eyes and showed me her sling bag.

" No need, taran! I am already prepared... Let's go, I badly want to rest too..." she complained as I placed my right hand around her waist after closing the door of the studio.

We have bumped into other staffs from the company and even trainees and some idols but we just didn't mind them and continued or way out of the label. We're not celebrities anyway so why mind them.

Well, one of the label rules is that no one should interfere with the company staff once their end of working time comes. We have eight hour standard working time.

I can see how male trainees and young male idols are very jealous of me because I am the one who is holding their favorite lyricist in the waist since I am more jealous than them besides I am possessive.

My baby is quite popular among male idols, trainees or even male employees not only because of her young age but also because she is very talented in all aspects.

In arts, dancing, singing and rapping, plus the fact that she is very gorgeous with her long hair. I sometimes think why did she became a lyricist instead of being an idol.

"They are looking at you like they wanted to be the one holding you like this baby... I am becoming jealous..." I said as I can no longer contain the jealousy in me.

"Don't mind them, you know that I love you so much and they don't stand a chance in me because I have my old man beside me." she responded as she smiled at me sweetly.

"You should go back to your previous bob cut hairstyle. I like it more than your long hair, this is certainly grabbing attention of male population." I said as I pointed her long hair.

"Seriously Yoongi, I am loving my long hair and I'm rocking it. I look like a baby with that bob cut hairstyle, I wanted to look mature with my age. I seemed to be aging backwards with that hair.
.
.
Now don't be an old man and let them look at me while I have my eyes set on you. I only love you, okay..." she said as I sighed deeply, good thing we were already out of the of the building.

"Can't help it, they stare at you like I am not beside you right now... I am possessive baby..." I said still not over of the thought that there are a lot of guys hitting on her.

"Stop it already old man, I have to visit my friend this weekend end so don't be an old man and be good while I'm gone." she said that made me even grumpier knowing that I can't spend my day off with her alone.

"Can't you not just go?" I asked as she shake her head no. "Nah ah, you have already agreed to it. Besides I can't keep my friend waiting for a long time..." she said that made me sigh in defeat, I can't really say no to her.

"Fine, you're the boss and I am definitely under when it comes to you... How about we eat outside today? It's been a long time since we have eaten outside our apartment..."

I suggested to her as she immediately nodded her head while she clings her arm on my waist like what I did to hers. "Sure, let me pay this time." she pleaded as I shake my head no.

"I'm the man baby, I should do the paying. Besides I haven't been able to use my credit cards lately... Might as well use it today so we got the chance to spend this good day with each other.
.
.
Even though we are partners and supposed to be sharing with each other's burden. You are still my baby and I intend to spoil you while I can... " I said as I pinched her nose using my other hand that made her giggle.

Good thing my laptop bag is a back pack style that's why I had no difficulty on bringing it with me. While Chae on the other hand had her sling bag placed on her shoulder resting on her side.

"You are always spoiling me anyway... So I will be hands off with that topic, you pay and I eat..." she just said as we entered the first restaurant that we passed by on our way to our apartment.

"Do you think, the higher ups will approve to the songs I wrote?" she asked while we were on the middle of our meal, she's really worried about those songs.

I smiled to myself at how she haven't gained much self confidence yet after all this time when she is always complimented about her lyrics writing. She's perfect yet very down to earth.

"Of course they will approve it for sure, you are the best lyrics writer in JH entertainment. I think that they are great without me checking those songs after I am done assessing it...
.
.
If ever it needs some finishing I on the other hand will be willing to help you and teach you what will be the best for those songs." I said as I took a spoonful of dessert and moved the spoon towards her direction.

"Eat up, stop thinking negatively about it... You are one of a talented person baby. They will approve it..." I said as she shyly ate the dessert in the spoon. "We're doing PDA you know old man..." she said after swallowing the food while looking around.

"They won't mind anyway... Besides we are not just the only ones doing it." I said as she just laughed at what I said as we continue to eat the food that I ordered for the both of us.

After our meal, I immediately paid the bill. We decided to take a stroll on the streets of the city on our way to the apartment. Walking slowly while enjoying the scenery.

I held her right hand with my left hand tightly as we silently walk over the streets of the city with the sun about to set making the ambiance more serene. It creates a romantic feel, cheesy but true.

"I like this, we don't really have to worry about things and spend a good day with each other..." she said as she looked at our hands that were both intertwined.

"Me too, I like it when we're like this... I love you so much baby..." I mumbled. "I love you too my old man..." she responded sincerely. How I wish that we could stay forever like this.

Though it may be a bit hard since there are challenges lurking in the shadows but still I really want to spend the rest of my life with her in a scenario like this.