PART 18

Part 18:
Danger

Park Ji Min

"I told you, you can make it..." I said to Mina as soon as she received the award for winning the modern contemporary dance competition. The judges loved her performance and saw how versatile dancer when it comes to that genre.

Good thing that I made sure to add some colors to the choreography that will make sure that she will be highlighted more than me. It's her time to shine and not mine.

Good thing also that there was no rules saying that partners from outside their school is not allowed. As one of the contestants, I forgot her name, asked why Mina's partner was not from their school.

But the judges sided on Mina saying that it is not really required to have a partner that is from the university. The main point of the competition is for the female dancers not for the whole pair.

Because it tests the ability of the dancer to connect with people since modern contemporary dancing often requires different partners depending on scale of ability to portray and dance.

She smiled at me sweetly as she approached my direction. "Thank you for believing in me. My brother will be extremely proud if he was here with us." she said as I tapped her shoulder so that she would not worry about Hoseok that much since I am doing all my best to find him.

"He will be for sure... Don't worry I will find Hoseok soon, he will be with us again, I'm sure of it." I said as I was interrupted when one student called by one of her classmates I think.

"Mina you are called to the deans office, the ballet school representatives from Paris wanted to talk to you regarding your transfer in there next semester." she said as Mina looked at me apologetically before motioning that she has to go.

"Sure go ahead, I will just wait for you here... Then we will go back to mine and Hoseok's apartment so that we could go and find him again..." I said as she nodded her head.

"Yeah, I will be back afterwards... Just wait for me in any part of the campus that makes you comfortable." she said then she run towards the girl's direction and they both went to the inside of the school building.

I am currently in the school's gymnasium where the contest was held. I did not bother to change my clothes anymore because we are going back to the apartment anyway.

I just have to wear back my shoes that I had worn earlier since we have to perform barefooted. We took of our foot wares for the performance as part of the initial plan plus modern contemporary require barefooted dancers.

"Hey I remember that you were the one who performed with Mina earlier right? You're quite a new face and I haven't seen you around here at the university...
.
.
So I presume that you are not a student here but you definitely got my attention with your dancing and your... Ahm attractive looks." one girl said as she approached me while I tied up my shoelaces.

I remembered her as the one who won the first runner up. She was also the one who complained about that the participants should have a partner enrolled in that school.

I didn't mind her at all as I continued to tie my shoelaces. It's not the likes of me to talk to strangers besides I will just feel awkward anyway with other girls so why bother talking.

"Anyway, I am the one who won the first runner up earlier and I'm..." she said but I immediately cut her off. I am not interested with her anyway, so why bother to know her name.

"I don't care about your name miss... Excuse me..." I said as I get up and left her in there hanging like I was the first one who rejected her. She seems to be very much shocked on what I said.

I don't like girls who makes a move on every attractive boys that they meet. It gives me the thought that some girls are easy. Good thing Mina is not like that.

I went to the garden which was located outside the gym. I wanted to have a peace of mind for a while. Now that Mina is sure to go to Paris in three months. I don't know anymore what to feel.

Happy because she will start to achieve her dreams from now on and sad that she will have to leave me in order to do that. But jer dreams should be her priority right now.

Disappointed at myself, because I know that I was one of the reasons that she will be able to reach her dreams and at the same time proud of what she gad achieved. There are this thoughts that entered my mind when it was announced that she won.

First, confess my real feelings for her and ask her if I could court her even if she is away. Second, confess my feelings and tell her that it was just to lessen my burden and tell her to forget it anyway. Or third let her go without knowing my feelings and try to move on.

Sounds easy but it's not actually that easy when I will try to put it in action. But it is not the only thing that is bothering me at this moment. There is also about Hoseok's sudden disappearance and why haven't he returned yet.

I am very worried already, he is not around every single hospital around Seoul and no one reported to the police about a missing person. I don't know where to look for him right now as there is no lead.

I was surprised when someone suddenly grab be by the arm and covered my mouth. I tried to get out of the grip but I feel like a lot of people are trying to get me. I struggled hard upon freeing the tight grip.

Someone covered my mouth with a handkerchief, I tried hard to move but when I inhale in the scent if some kind if chemical, the next thing I know is that I was already fading out of consciousness.

The next thing that I knew is that I woke up in a white room. I get up and noticed that I am in the hospital again. The same room where I stay when I am being hospitalized.

This is probably my mother's doing again,she had probably ordered my father's men to get me and put me inside the hospital again. She must have thought that I had gone crazy again.

I am not a mad man just like they think I am. I am completely well but they always insists that I am mentally unwell, that I need medical attention from the experts.

That I need to stay on the hospital as much as possible. That I should get well before requesting to be discharged. They can't understand that I am completely healthy, they don't even listen.

I was about to get up when I felt that someone has moved beside me, so I guess that it is not only me who is in this room. He was about to get up too but he stumbled.

I held his hand as I get up to balance myself but I can't clearly see him. His back is facing me, that's why I can only see his figure that's why I immediately can tell that he is a man.

This is the first time that someone shared the room with me as I know that my mother had this room only for me. As she paid the hospital and doctors a huge amount of money.

"Careful, you might fall completely if I wasn't able to catch you immediately..." I said as this time he slowly faced me that made me surprised to see Hoseok in front of me.

"Hoseok?" I asked as he opened his eyes and made him surprised just like me as I let go of his hand while we both decided to take a seat on the beds while facing each other.

"Jimin? What are you doing at the hospital? The last thing I remember is that I went home from the house of the one who had found me and take care of me for the past two weeks that I was away.
.
.
I was talking to mister and missis Song I had probably no I mean I have definitely had passed out again, they must have probably brought me here." he explained himself to me.

"Me... I think my parents had brought me inside my prison cell again... Sorry for disappearing and appearing from time to time and for not telling you the soonest, you are my best friend but I was able to keep a secret from you.
.
.
.
It is that I am always brought to the hospital for they think that I am not well. I may have Mina got worried for leaving her at the university after her winning the competition." I said as he looked shocked because of what I said.

"Don't worry Jimin, I am not really mad about it, I understand why you did that somehow and Mina won? So Momo and Mina are probably friends." he said as he whispered the last phrase.

"Yup she won... Anyway, I will have to call Mina and tell her that you are with me so that she won't worry anymore." I responded as I got my phone from my belongings and called Mina.

He had probably immediately understood what I said and said that she will visit the hospital as soon as possible. I sighed deeply after putting down my phone after the call.

"Hoseok, I will get out of the room once Mina is near please don't tell her that we accidentally meet in here after I was brought to my prison cell. I won't be able to get out here for a while.
.
.
.
.
.
She might get worried, I hope you understand my parents are kind of not in the right state to think that I am mentally ill." I said as he nodded his head. I don't want Mina to know that I have crazy parents who puts their son in a hospital even without a disease.

"You talk like your parents are crazy... But I can clearly tell that you aren't..." he said as I nodded my head well my parents are indeed crazy because of what they do to me. They do

Especially my mom, rather my step mom who feeds my father with all the lies that she could. Which includes the truth behind why I always ended up being admitted in the hospital.