PART 50

Part 50:
Think 'Bout U

Third Person's Point of View

*Kim Seok Jin*

"Sir you can't go in... Let the doctors do their duty in saving her, please stay here for the meantime." Jin wasn't able to do anything but let go og the stretcher when the nurse stopped him from following them into the emergency room.

He was very disappointed in himself that he couldn't do anything but watch her slowly getting weak in his arms.

So disappointed in himself that he punched the wall beside the emergency room. "Fuck this is all my fault..." he cursed as he watched his own blood fall from his knuckles.

"No it's not, I am sure that it was purely an accident." someone said as he felt that person tapped his left shoulder.

Jin faced the person only to see that it was Nayeon's older brother Jaebum. He called him earlier to notify him of what happened while they were on their way to the hospital.

"But I was there that time... Partly it's my fault after all." he said as Jaebum shakes his head no. "It's no one's fault Jin... In fact, I am very thankful that you contacted me after the incident happened and the police are already on track with the suspect. Don't worry my sister is strong, she will get through this." Jaebum added as he took the seat in front of the emergency room.

Just like what the normal patient's family member would do he patiently waited to hear about his sister's current situation.

Jin on the other hand just stood next to the door of the emergency room while leaning on the wall waiting for the doctor to come out.

After about an hour of waiting, the doctor had finally gone out that made the two men approached him as he asked for the patient's relatives.

He was just taking off his surgical mask when Jin and Jaebum appeared right in front of the doctor's sight telling that they were the relatives of the patient.

"Don't worry gentlemen, the patient is already safe and out of danger. We had also run a few tests to check if there were internal injuries and fortunately there were none. She will be transferred to a private room in a while. Just ask the nurses for the information." the doctor said before excusing himself to check other patients.

"Thank God, or I don't know what to do if she was hurt badly... I saw how the car hit her and just carelessly drive away..." Jin said as Jaebum gave him a tap on his shoulder again. "As I said my sister is strong and it's not your fault so stop blaming yourself..." he responded.

The two sighed in relief after hearing what the doctor had said thinking, at least she was safe and out of danger already. Minutes later a nurse came out telling them where the room of Nayeon was as the two thanked the nurse before proceeding to her room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Jeon Jung Kook*

"Flight number from Paris welcome to South Korea... Please proceed to the left for the exit. Flight number to Japan please enter the boarding area... Again, flight number to Japan... Please proceed to the boarding area. Thank you..." the announcements say that made Jungkook hit Yoongi in the arm like giving him a signal to go ahead.

"That's our flight hyung... I told you that we should have waited in the waiting area earlier when we checked in..." he blamed mister old guy for being slow while taking the comfort room earlier.

Now they have to deal with the people going out of the airport before they could freely go to the boarding area.

"It's fine maknae, we will be there anyway..." he said as he calmly walks while in the middle of a swarm of people as Jungkook just followed him.

While on the way to the boarding area, he happens to come across a girl who was probably from the flight from Paris base from what she was wearing.

She seems familiar but he didn't know where he saw her but he didn't mind it anymore and followed Yoongi towards the boarding area.

"See, I told you... We just came in time..." Yoongi said as they entered the boarding area that they are already letting the passengers into the plane.

Jungkook just shrugged at him as the flight attendants assisted them to a row of seats for exactly four people. Well, they got economy tickets and not first-class so they had no right to complain.

Yoongi immediately placed our backpacks in the top compartment before taking his seat next to the window.

His seat is next to him, while the seat next to him and to the aisle is still blank. Both of them were just staying there in silence when someone approached us and if I am not mistaken they are the ones occupying the seats next to us. It was a guy and a girl, both of them were wearing disguises but he can clearly recognize the guy.

"Taetae hyung?" he asked as Yoongi also looked at the man. "Taehyung?" Yoongi asked as the man just smiled before letting the girl sit next to Jungkook as he put their small luggage in the top compartment too.

"You are going to Japan to Taetae hyung? And by the way who is with you?" the maknae asked as soon as Taehyung finished placing their things.

"Yep Kookie, we are going to Japan too but only for a while. We will go back to South Korea afterward, just like a small getaway. By the way, this is my girlfriend, sorry she is not really into talking with people." he said as he exchanged his seat with the girl.

Jungkook just silently nodded as he stares at the girl's features. He is sure that he had seen the girl somewhere but he can't clearly remember where.

But he knows deep down in him, he knows that somehow he knew the girl who was with Taehyung at that moment.

"What will you both be doing in Japan by the way?" the maknae went back to his senses when his hyung asked him.

"Some personal matters hyung... Me and Yoongi hyung will be going in a separate way when we get there. We just came to happen to be in the same flight to the same destination." Jungkook responded while Yoongi just nodded his head.

After a while, the three of them decided not to bother anyone and just take a nap while on the way to their destination.

But Jungkook can't get off the thought of the image of Taehyung's girlfriend especially when she took off her mask that made him think that he really knew the girl but he can't exactly remember where he saw her.

He just shrugged off the thought and think about Sana. In a short while, he will be able to see her smile again. He will be able to tell her how she feels and tells her that he wants to stay by her side and help her get through the challenge that she is facing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Kim Tae Hyung*

"Good thing that you had changed seats with me, I am not comfortable with the stare that your friend is giving me..." Tzuyu said to Taehyung in a whispering manner. He thought that his friend's stare must have been bothering the girl for a while now.

"Hey, it's alright... He's my friend, he is just probably curious about you. I never introduced a girlfriend to them before and I am sure that they are dying to know you by now." Taehyung just sits there comfortably but he is sure that Jungkook must be looking at the girl because he seemed to be familiar with her.

He, of course, knows the connection between the two but he feels selfish this time and lets the time be spent by the two of them only.

Although he is dying to tell Jungkook that the sister he has been looking for is now in front of him but he is contemplating at the same time.

He doesn't know why the two of them are on the same flight to Japan and if only he had known he better took the first-class tickets that Namjoon offered. He had totally refused to see what will happen today because he doesn't want to worry.

And since he doesn't want to ruin their disguise and decided to take the economy instead and ended up on the same flight with Jungkook and Yoongi.

"Hey, mind telling me your thoughts?" he heard the girl as he went back to his senses and looked at her asking what she needs.

"I was asking you if you might have happened introduced me to that friend of yours. He really seems familiar to me..." Tzuyu asked once again as Taehyung just went silent.

He knows that both the girl and the boy feels the bond between the two them. After all, blood is still thicker than water. He thinks that both their instincts are telling them that they know each other.

It's been nine years since they saw each other. The only thing that they remember about themselves was their teen appearance. But know their features had matured along with their ages that's why they hardly remember each other.

Although both Tzuyu's and Jungkook's physical appearance didn't really change due, they did both look mature. I don't know why Jungkook doesn't seem to recognize his sister and same to Tzuyu didn't recognize him either.

Taehyung knew that sooner or later, the girl he dears so much will have to return to her family but not as fast as like this as he is not that prepared yet.

He had planned ahead of time how he will bring her back to her living family but destiny made their lives connected no matter what.

"I will tell you once we get out of the plane..." he responded as she just sighed. He does not want to talk right now, he needs a personal space to prepare his speech and everything he's needed is already done. All he is left to do is to tell them the truth right after they will land in Japan...