Prologue

The realms of day and night, two different worlds coming from two opposite poles, mingled during this time. Our parents' house made up one realm. This realm was familiar to me in almost every way.

Mother and father, love and strictness, model behavior and school. It was the first fissure in the columns that had upheld our childhood, which every individual must destroy before he can become himself.

Such fissures and rents grow together again, heal and are forgotten, but in the most secret recesses, they continue to live and bleed. There are numerous ways in which God can make us lonely and lead us back to ourselves.

This was the way He dealt with me at that time. The other realm, however, overlapping half our house was completely different...

A loud mixture of horrendous, intriguing frightful, mysterious things, including slaughterhouses and prisons, drunkards and screeching fish wives, calving cows, horses sinking to their death, tales of robberies, murders and suicides.

With a face that resembled her son's, timeless, ageless and full of inner strength, the beautiful woman smiled with dignity. Her gaze was fulfillment, her greeting a homecoming.

Silently, we stretched our hands out to her. The bird fights its way out of the egg. The egg is the world. Who would be born must first destroy a world. The bird flies to God.

If we could just turn back the clock, where should we go back to? Once we reach over that place, can all our mistakes and errors be undone? Will happiness be ours to stay?

Though many seasons pass, there are places that cannot be reached. Yet another storm to be faced and to be weathered head on. Loving without fear, hesitating and parting. Merely living as the person that we are.

At the end of the journey to find ourselves, we were once again in the same place. At the end, what we had to find is the map of the soul.

Which is the start and milestone of everything. The thing that everyone can have but not everyone can have but not everyone is able to find. We are set out to look for it from now.

Copyright at Big Hit Labels
From Wings Movie and Highlight Reel