PART 22

Part 22:
Tonight

Kim Seok Jin

"Can we visit Jimin or Hoseok at least now?" I asked Namjoon after our shift at the gasoline station. He had told me that he had accidentally meet with Jimin and Hoseok a week ago while trying to look for Jungkook.

"Well it's easy hyung but, Jimin said that Hoseok was already discharged from the hospital three days ago while he will stay behind at the hospital. If you wanted to visit them both we have to make sure that...
.
.
That they are in the same location so no hassle. Plus Hoseok will be sending his sister overseas they need time for themselves." he responded that made me a bit upset.

Oh well, the truth is that I had been brave these days to contact Nayeon about her planner that I actually found. I just make some excuses on how would I be able to see her.

We were supposed to meet tonight for the first time that's why I am insisting that we meet Jimin and Hoseok earlier. Since I really miss those two after a few years without seeing each other.

"It was your fault that you didn't tell me the soonest but okay, let's meet them later... Why are you such in a hurry anyway? Where do you plan to go? You're getting secretive these days..."

I asked him as he opened the passenger's seat of the car who came to pick him up after watching his girl from a far again. I know for a fact that he doesn't know how to drive.

"I will talk to Jimin's parents and try to convince them that their son is healthy so that they don't have to send him anymore." he said before closing the door of the car.

"See you tomorrow hyung and I hope for some good news, we only got about a month to work here. I will miss this place." he said as I waved my hand at him before they pulled over.

After parting ways with Namjoon, I went back to my apartment. I also wanted to help Jimin's case but my family can't compete with the Park's power. So in between the two of us, Namjoon had the capability of doing that.

We had learned about what happened to Jimin one time when he asked for a video call while I was on duty with Namjoon. That is when I learned that they had meet accidentally through Hoseok.

I really had feel unfair towards him because he didn't told me immediately but I let it slip because he said that it slipped his mind due to constant pressures and how he would find Jungkook after he was beat to death.

He is still looking for the where abouts of our maknae, asking every police station in which hospital he could probably be brought to. He really wants to make sure if Jungkook is fine.

I also had learned what happened on how he ended up in that hospital where he meet Hoseok by chance and then how he brought him to Jimin. Namjoon told me every details.

I on the other hand went to my unit after dropping off a florist for a bouquet of flowers that I will pick up later. I wanted to give Nayeon some flowers but I picked up a simple arrangement.

I took a rest for the rest of the morning till afternoon and I just woke up to eat my lunch. When it was already four in the afternoon, I started choosing clothes that I would wear for today after I took a bath to refresh myself.

"Should I wear this? It looks like a casual clothes... How about this? Or this? Nope, maybe this one or that one?" I asked as I tried different types of clothing that I found in my cabinet.

"I should have go back to our home and get some formal suits in there... Or any semi formal attire from my closet" I said as I regretted that I didn't think of it when I went to my parents house.

And an idea popped out of my head as I immediately searched upon my small cabinet in my unit as I found the right clothes that I should wear to my first meeting with Nayeon.

I looked at my wall clock in the side as I noticed that it is almost time as I hurriedly change my clothes. I faced the mirror as I fixed my collar and my hair properly.

"This will do..." I said as I gave the mirror a final look before going out of my unit, making sure that I brought every necessary things that I needed like my phone, wallet, key and her planner.

Then I went to the florist and picked up the bouquet of white tulips that I had reserved. "That girl is very lucky to have you. You're a perfect package, the looks and the attitude plus you are sweet too..." the florist said while handling me the flowers as I smiled at her.

"Thanks... I'll go ahead." I said as she smiled at me before I left her shop. I immediately went to the cherry blossom forest where we decided to meet each other tonight.

She knows that I am the one who got her planner but she still doesn't know my name and that I am a guy. All she think is that I am girl but I did not correct it or even tell her that I am a guy and not a girl.

I sent her the message that I am here and the description of what I am wearing so that she will immediately recognize that it is me in one look. Since there were lights placed in this forest, it was not dark at all even if it was already evening.

She had replied that she was already on the way, so I anxiously waited for her to appear before me. I was excited to meet her yet nervous at the same time that she might think that I went over her privacy for reading some parts of it.

After a few minutes she sent me another message again about what she is wearing that moment so that I can tell that it was her. But honestly, even if she didn't do that I would still be able to recognize her since I saw her two times already.

A few minutes later, I saw a girl running towards my direction wearing a blue coat over a white shirt and a white shorts with a white barrette hat. Just like as what she described in her message.

She was taken a back to see me standing in there while waiting for her. As it was night time, I was the only one around in that cherry blossom forest. So I think that she might have already analyze the logic that she was talking to me in the phone the whole time.

"Hi, you must be Nayeon... I am Jin, Kim Seok Jin and I am the one who found your planner. Sorry for the delay though as I was a bit busy..." I said as I handed her the red planner.

"Ahm, thank you very much for returning it to me, it means a lot. Hi Jin, my name is Im Nayeon... And I'm quite embarrassed that all this time I though you are a girl but you were a guys instead. Gosh..." she shyly said that made me smiled because of her reaction.

"Actually, I am at fault here, I didn't realize that your name was written at the back of the planner. I had only seen it recently when I accidentally dropped it, I should have returned it to you earlier is I did know." I said trying my best that she wouldn't notice that I was acting like I didn't read her planner at all.

I am not a film and arts teacher that was once a student too, if I can't even barely pull up an act. But in reality I was really very nervous as I was about to scratched the back of my head when I remembered that I was holding a bouquet of flowers.

"Is that for me? Why am I asking it though? I had already made a fool of myself a lot of times this day. Gosh Nayeon are you even an acting student? You can't even barely act properly..." she said as she scolded herself, 'cute' I thought to myself.

"Ah yeah, compensation for not returning your planner as soon as I can..." I said as I handed her the bouquet that made her bow down her head because of shyness before slowly accepting it.

"You should have... I was already glad upon you returning it to me." she was about to say something when someone came running towards our direction while shouting her name.

"Nayeon! Thank goodness I found you, Mina is about to fly to Paris today... We should at least send her off..." the girl said while still panting after running that fast.

"What? She's already leaving now? We must go now... Jin I hope this won't be our last meeting, see you around we have to go ahead first." she said before running away with her friend.

"Lord, give me a sign that we are still bound to meet and that she is the one for me..." I said as I looked at the stars above and about to leave when I noticed some petals of the flowers from the bouquet that I was holding earlier.

I sit down to pick those up and placed it gently in my palms as I stare at it intently. "I guess, I will have to take this as a yes..." I said to myself before deciding to go home to my apartment.