Epilogue

Epilogue:
Map Of The Soul

Third Person's Point Of View

Two months after everything had happened, the seven guys were back together as one just like they were in their younger years.

It's not like they were separated for two years because their bond was still strong as before. Just like the old times when they were all together but in a mature way though.

Jin who is already a professor at a well-known university is in a stable relationship with his girlfriend who is an aspiring actress.

Although teacher-student relationships are a big no for the university, they were let off since they were already adults in their twenties and Jin in his thirties.

The university's council and heads had nothing to do with them as they are no longer covered by the rules of minors. In fact, they are already at the right age even for marriage.

Jungkook is still with Sana who is under her last medications after battling cancer miracles indeed happens when you believe, and now she is almost healing.

They had been in a subtle relationship after Jungkook confess when he followed her to Japan. He also already knew the truth about his sister when Taehyung told him when they went to Japan.

Tzuyu lives with Taehyung of course but she still visits her brother and mother from time to time to bond with them. She had also agreed to donate bone marrow to Sana for her recovery.

That's why her brother's girlfriend is close to being cancer-free through the help of transplant and advanced medical practice in America where she is treated. Taehyung stopped from staying in his shadows, although it can't be helped since it is his natural personality he tries to.

He now spends time with his friends that made his second personality rarely pop up again. He is having a smooth-sailing relationship with Tzuyu all this time.

Jimin is already doing fine with his stepmother in jail. He decided to stay at their apartment instead of moving to his father's house as he did not want to leave Hoseok.

Now he is at the same management as Mina signed as a modern contemporary and ballet dancer. His relationship with Mina is as elegant and flawless as the dance they do.

Hoseok managed to secure a choreographer job at the same entertainment where Momo works. They are a very bright couple that both have the best dancing skills.

He doesn't pass out anymore ever since he stopped taking antidepressants. Who would need it anyway when he has his friends and girlfriend to always keep his mood up.

Yoongi will be getting married to his fiance Chaeyoung in less than two months. The old man had been rushing things up making sure that his girl wouldn't change her decision.

Still the same cold Yoongi but you can say that he gets to show much of his emotions recently. Yoongi won't be Yoongi if he doesn't act cold anyway, but recently he becomes an ice cream...

Cold on the outside but so soft on the inside. No one can take that characteristic out of Min Yoongi but he is living life differently with his wife Chaeyoung and expecting to have a child in eight months' time.

Namjoon and his girlfriend Jeongyeon are also smooth sailings just like his company which is on the top of his game. Despite their busy schedules they simply manage their time to spend simple dates with each other.

The funny thing when the boys introduced their girlfriends to each other is that when they found out that they were connected somehow. Not just somehow but some of them are really interconnected.

That day Taehyung also introduced his sister to everyone. The boys were shocked when the girls casually hug each other aside from Tzuyu and Dahyun who didn't know anyone aside from their brothers.

Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Momo, and Mina were best of friends while Mina was Hoseok's sister. Chaeyoung and Sana were best friends too, while Tzuyu was Jungkook's sister.

Dahyun who was Taehyung's half-sister was with her boyfriend Vernon who happened to be Chaeyoung's cousin and the one whom Yoongi was jealous of.

Their journey will still have to continue as there is still a long way ahead but they will surely face it with bravery. The journey of finding one's self and loving one's self will never stop unless you find all the answers.

But sometimes the answers that you find are not yet enough to give you all information that you needed to clearly understand yourself and the context that life had given you. Sometimes you still need to search deeper into your soul to be enlightened.

Who says that a play ends after the curtain falls? There is yet a lot to come just like behind the scenes, all you need to do is patiently wait and look for the beauty of the things unseen by the naked eye. There's a lot to see before you, you will just have to decide if you will look or not.

Life is a big riddle itself... Sometimes the thing that you are looking for in life is answered with just a clue or another riddle that will make you search for some more to have better comprehension.

Just like the answers that you are looking for. You decide whether to find them or do nothing. You decide whether to continue the journey once you find the puzzle piece or stop right there.

While you go on the journey you create yourself to be who you wanted to be. You are the one holding your fate, the circumstances just affect your decision-making.

You make the move, then you will find the answers to those questions in your mind. Eternal questions but sure there are answers to those.

You've shown me I have reasons
I should love myself
I'll answer with my breath, my path

The me of yesterday, the me of today, the me of tomorrow
(I'm learning how to love myself)
With no exceptions, it's all me

Maybe there's no answer
Maybe this isn't the answer either
It's just that loving myself
Doesn't require anyone else permission
I'm looking for myself again
But I don't wanna die anymore
Me, who used to be sad
Me, who used to be hurt
It'll make me more beautiful

Yes, I have that beauty
Knowing that is going
On the path to loving myself
It's what I need the most
I'm walking for myself
It's an action needed for me
My attitude towards myself
That's the happiness I need for me
I'll show you what i got
I'm not afraid because it's me

°°°°Fin°°°°
I'm Fine | Beyond The Scene
****Curtain Falls****