PART 34

Part 34:
Come Back Home

Min Yoon Gi

I rushed my way to the entertainment thinking that I will be able to meet her today. It's been two weeks and three days and those days that she was not around were hell for me.

I haven't got to cross paths with her all this time, it was either I would arrive a little bit late that she already left or too early to the point that she is not around yet.

She was basically hiding away from me, deliberately not showing herself when I am around. She is avoiding me, my messages, my calls, and even when during lunchtime or in corridors.

Today I arrived just in time, I thought that I will be able to meet her for today since the new boy group is now more focused on the dance parts and no longer on the lyrics writing and kinds of stuff.

Walking on my way to my personal space, I bumped into that guy Vernon and he was alone. Some people told me that Chae went with him after she came back to the entertainment building.

It was on the same day that we had a fight. I didn't know where they go since they don't know either, they just saw her and that guy went out together of the building.

"Where did you bring Chaeyoung? She hasn't come home for two weeks already..." I confronted that Vernon when we approached each other but I maintained my distance like we are just casually talking.

"Why would I tell you? Who are you anyway? Are you her husband?" he provoked me with his sly smile that made me clenched my fist as I tried to calm down. "No I am not her husband YET, but I will be someday." I said as I put emphasis on the word yet.

"Yet... So that means you are not her husband as of now. And where did I take her? It's not your business..." he said as he was about to stride past me but I grab his hand to stop him.

"It's my business because she is my fiance. Now tell me where she is, you are the last one whom she talked to before she started hiding away from me." I don't care if he is much taller than me.

"Now I really think that she is right about that grumpy attitude of yours that sucks. The day that she went back to the studio crying hard on my shoulders and was hurt.
.
.
She also asked me whether she is right about choosing you among all the other guys that courted her. I responded with I don't know since I don't know you either." he said as he looked straight at my eyes with no expression at all.

"But right now I just want to tell her that she was completely wrong for choosing a jerk like you. I think I might really pursue her to leave you just like what she had told me. Take note of this producer Min...
.
.
.
I don't care if you are a producer and I am just a new idol but I will surely make sure that the next time she smiles will be because of me." he added as he took off my hand from his arm and leave me there.

Honestly, I didn't expect him to say those words straight to my face. I heard from the people around that this Vernon likes my Chaeyoung very much since when they were introduced to each other.

But I didn't bother to move even a single muscle. I didn't seem to be threatened because I know for a fact that Chaeyoung loves me so much and she won't ever leave me.

But right now I am regretting why I didn't try to understand her that time and let my jealousy reigns over me. I was jealous of the thought that she spends more time with him more than me in the past weeks.

And also for completely ignoring me and setting me aside. And as well as for making that damned writing of lyrics with that guy her priority more than anything else.

If I had been more understanding and trusted her knowing that she is loyal to me and she loves me. I would probably not have pushed her away from me. I didn't realize that just quickly.

We may probably not be fighting right now. She would have not to hide from me and run away. And most importantly she would never have to question her decision about choosing me.

I went to my studio completely lost in the thoughts in my mind and at the same time threatened. Yes, the immovable Min Yoongi is threatened by a mere boy. I am now afraid of a lot of things.

No one from my friends can make me feel threatened not even Jin hyung who is the oldest or Namjoon who acts as the leader. Nor not even Taehyung with that sly personality of his.

No one has ever made me feel threatened except for that Vernon because of a single reason. Simply because of Chaeyoung. Simply because of the girl whom I'm head over heels with.

When I can't think of things straightly anymore as I don't know what to do anymore, I took out my phone and called the last person that I could have thought of at this moment.

"I thought that you will never call me Yoongi hyung..." Taehyung said as he answered the line. Yes Taehyung, was the last person that I wanted to talk to right now because I know that he will just mock me.

"Stop with that logic of yours it won't work for me. I know that you will definitely answer the call, that's why I called you." I started ignoring the thought of his boxy smile plastered on his face upon hearing my response.

"I am the last person that you are expecting to answer your phone call, aren't I? Now tell me what can I do for you hyung..." he teased me which made me just sighed deeply as I leaned over my chair.

"You can't do anything for me and I know you will not even definitely do it." I responded as I heard him laugh from the other line. "You know me very much hyung... Come on, I'm just listening..." he provoked me this time.

"Nothing really, you won't even bother to listen..." I answered as he laughed hard this time. "You got me hyung... By the way hyung, you're an asshole." he said that made me snicker.

"I know..." I responded with a low voice. "You know what hyung, go to the building next to yours someone is waiting for you on the rooftop." he said as he immediately put the phone down. His last words made me think deeply.

"Shit!" I cursed as I immediately run out of the entertainment building going to the next building. Everybody was looking at me on why I was in a rush but I didn't bother to explain to them as I hurriedly went to the elevator.

When I got out of our building, I went straight to the next building, riding an elevator to the rooftop thinking that it might be Chaeyoung who is waiting for me in there. It's a good thing the security made me pass or else I would be breaking an entrance.

Taehyung will really make you go nuts for the riddles that he leaves everyone after talking with him in the phone. You would not really know what runs in his mind.

I almost fall down on my knees when I reached the rooftop, a good thing that there was a doorway that supported me. I looked around and found one figure standing on the edge of the railings.

The figure was about to jump off from the building by it basing on the position of the body so I hurriedly run to its side and hold both arms to stop him or her from jumping.

I pulled him towards the safe side with all the strength that I had in me to stop the person from jumping off and I am sure now that it is a man basing on his physical appearance.

"Jungkook? Why are you trying to jump off this building? What had happened to you, our maknae?" I asked him that made his eyes widen because of shock.

But I was more surprised of seeing him right now in this all messed up condition and I bet he is surprised to see me in here too, probably he didn't expect me to be here as he suddenly burst up.

"Hyung, I can't take it anymore... All of the problems that are weighing on me right now are just too much... My sister, Rei's father told me that we won't be able to see her anymore no matter how much we gave them.
.
.
Umma is very devastated and was rushed to the hospital for a heart attack. Then Sana, the girl that I love the most flew back with her family to Japan and with her friend named Chaeyoung.
.
.
All the girls that I love the most are going away from me but I can't simply do a thing because I don't have any capacity at all." he said as he suddenly breaks down as he hugged me while crying.

I was still trying to process everything that he said. But one name made me suddenly absorbed everything... Chaeyoung, he said that she flew to Japan with his love named Sana.

I had heard the name Sana before, from Chaeyoung, she was the friend of Chaeyoung who had been suffering from stage four cancer. The one who is in need of a bone marrow transplant.

What Jungkook had said made me relieved that she didn't actually move in with that Vernon but the problem now is how will I find her when Japan is also a huge country?