PART 4

Part 4:
Lie

Park Ji Min

"Mister Park if you don't take care of yourself we are going to detain you in the hospital this time... Please follow what we tell you for your betterment." the doctor said while looking at me intently.

I wanted to shout at him that I am well but I don't have the voice. I wanted to tell him that I don't have any disease but he and my mother keeps on insisting that I am ill.

"We will let you get discharged for the time being but be back after a week for a few follow up check ups. Your mental health is not yet that stable yet." he said as he handed him a few prescriptions.

I immediately grab it and got up of the hospital bed grabbing his jacket from the side. I hate staying there too much anyway to spend another minute of listening to useless prescriptions.

I immediately get out of the hospital without minding what the doctor had said. I also didn't mind the hospital bills since he knows that his mother had already paid for it.

My mother, rather my step mother sends me to the hospital as if I have a terminal disease that needs to be cured when in fact I am physically healthy. They keep insists that I am is crazy when I am is not.

I immediately went to the studio where he and Hoseok had made into a home. We have bought a small apartment unit with two bedrooms, a small kitchen and living room.

And also with a wide space that they made as a dance studio with their joint savings they got from working in a restaurant, me as the manager while my best friend as a bartender.

It's not that big but just enough for the both of us. Just the right place for the two of us, ever since Jin hyung went overseas to study the rest of us parted ways except for me and Hoseok.

We had been staying together while we doesn't have any contact with the others. We had changed our numbers and moved away, so that's pretty understandable.

Me and Hoseok gets well and understands each other very much that's why we choose to stick around when everybody else parted ways. We're like the same personality but different people.

I hate staying at our house and he doesn't have any place to stay that's why we chose to live together. It's very convenient since we both need someone to be with sometimes.

"Jimin, you here... I don't know what to do when you are not around! I was so bored and invented some steps for a dance. Come join me I had a new dance in mind." Hoseok said with his usual bright attitude.

He stopped from dancing when he felt my presence entered the dance studio as I approached him, but I accidentally saw a piece of pill in the floor on the way to him.

"Don't tell me that you take this again? I told you to stop taking that pills..." I said as I pick up the pill that he must accidentally spill after taking a lot of shots. He looked down like he felt so guilty for defying him again.

"Because you were gone for a week, you know how I hate to be alone... Mina was up for a competition the past few days that's why I was left alone in here. I had no choice but to take those." he said as I tapped him at the shoulder after getting up.

"Promise me that you would stop taking those now that I am here. Now show me the dance you got so I could film you and learn it.
.
.
We could upload it in YouTube so that we will have money for the stocks next week." I said as the elder's spirit lift up again as he gave me a bright smile.

"I promise, I will stop taking the pills. Now sit back there and watch me..." he said as he went back to his position and I sit a distance away from him as I took my phone to film him.

I was happily watching him dance brightly like a ray of hope he is when I heard a knock on the door but I guess Hoesok was not able to hear it because of the music and he is busy dancing.

"Saengilchukaheayo..." Mina said upon entering the door holding a piece of cake. Mina is Hoseok's sister not biologically related but they treat each other as siblings.

They were from the same orphanage and they grew up together. But Mina lives in another apartment not thay far from theirs. She doesn't want to stay with us guys which is quite understandable.

Hesok stop from dancing while me in the other hand can't help myself but to film her instead of filming Hoseok like I had promised earlier. It would be a lie if I said that I don't like Mina when I really do.

But I haven't told her or Hoseok about my feelings because I promised my best buddy that I won't fall for her sister. I actually didn't promise rather he made me promise not to date her sister so I had no choice but to keep my feelings hidden.

I had been lying to him that I only see Mina as a sister too. "It's not my birthday though..." Hoseok said quite confused while taking the cake from Mina's hand.

"I know that it isn't your birthday today, but today was the day when you came to the orphanage and we became siblings." Mina said with her bright smile like her brother's.

"Jimin come on..." she added while signaling me to go to their direction as I immediately put down my phone and secretly stopped filming her. Before I get up and moved to their direction.

"Close your eyes and make a wish before blowing the candle okay?" Mina reminded her brother as Hoseok nodded his head happily before closing his eyes and making a wish. After that he immediately opened his eyes to blow the candles of the cake that he was holding.

"We should eat this before you leave and before it melts. Thank you very much sis, you had made a lot of efforts." Hoseok said as he motioned us to the kitchen. He immediately placed the cake in the table and I got the utensils and pass it to him.

He served us the slice of cake as we sat in our small dining table in the kitchen. "Are you going home after you eat this cake?" I asked Mina as she shake her head no.

"Actually I was planning to stay for the day because I want to practice my dance for the competition at school. Will you be my partner brother? Is it okay Jimin?" Mina asked Hoseok as he nodded his head while smiling brightly.

Mina is as good in dancing as Hoseok but I think Mina and mine's genre is a lot more a like than hers and her brother. That's what made me attracted to her actually. "Sure no problem, you are like a sister to me anyway." I said as she mouthed thank you to me.

"Well that will work, but let us just keep the music down because I am sure Jimin will take a rest. Just place the plates in the sink Jimin, I will do the dishes later. Come sis let's start getting your dance done." Hoseok saud as he drag Mina to the studio again.

After eating the slice of cake, I placed the left over in the fridge and I washed the plates instead of doing what Hoseok told me to do. After washing the plates I went to the studio only to find out that Mina was alone in there.

She was dancing magnificently to a mellow beat when I entered the studio. "Where is Hoseok? I thought that he will be your partner? He should be here." I asked as she stopped dancing.

"He went out to pick your groceries since he forgot it since he was occupied with thought the past few days. He will be back in a few minutes." she answered my question.

"Please don't stop in my account, it is very entertaining watching you dance." I said as she nodded and continued dancing while I enjoyed watching her. She is a very elegant dancer and a good one as well.

Versatile, charming, elegant and sophisticated... Ballet and modern contemporary did suit her personality very well. She is indeed born to slay that kind of dance. It suits her the best, and aside from that she could dance to other concepts too.

As days gone by I feel like my feelings for her only grows more. Being so close with her makes me gone crazy. I guess my mother and the doctor is right that I have an illness, I think this is the real disease that I have, it is my obsession for her.

My feelings for her makes me go crazy and I don't know how would I keep it still to myself but I don't want to break my friendship with Hoseok either. I am afraid that it would be the reason that would break us apart.