PART 25

Part 25:
It's Definitely You

Park Ji Min

This thoughts are making me crazy, I need to calm down, I need to dance. That's it, I just need to dance, just dance to wash all those thoughts away. Just dance to calm down, just dance to help me think of a way to go out of this hospital.

I get up as I fished my phone out of my pocket and started dancing to the first music that I clicked. I started dancing like there is no tomorrow. I don't care if the steps that I am doing is hard and too powerful.

I am sweating so much even it was late at night, my body is tired but I don't want to stop. This is my sanctuary, dancing is the only thing that keeps me on the right mind on those times where everyone in our family thought that I am crazy because of my mother's words.

I was ten when my father remarried to my step mother, it was a year after my real mother died. The first two years was fine, not until when I was about to turn thirteen. I was about to ask my father to enroll me in a dance school so I want to go to his office and talk to him.

I passed by my step mother's room and over heard an ongoing conversation. I was curious about what is going on so I eavesdrop. She said that she can't bear another child to be my father's heir.

If she can't get rid of me, all of my father's money and assets will be passed to me. And there would only be a little to be given to her because my grandparents are against her.

I told my father about it but he didn't listen to me that my step mother only wants his money. She feed him lies that I am mentally ill, that I need to be treated in an asylum.

My grandparents are ashamed to have a crazy grandson that inherited the crazy genes of my mother as they believed her in that too. That's why I can't do anything to get myself out of the hospital due ti their influence.

From that moment, I was sent to this hospital about three times in a month. Stayed in for a few days or a week. When I turned eighteen before I meet with my friends after I skipped class because I saw my guards waiting in the gate.

They will probably bring me to the hospital again. I had made my father agreed to enroll me to dance school but with the assistance of guards that he choose himself.

I also had to make a promise to him that I will not fight back each time I will be sent to the hospital for my recovery. For the sake of temporary freedom, I agreed to it but breaks it sometimes too.

I don't go home to my father's house anymore as I asked for an apartment when I turned legal age. I thought he could already see that I am not sick but he even thought worse.

My step mother told him lies about I keep things in my apartment that hints about how crazy I am. My father despise me as a crazy son as well as everyone in the family. They turned their backs at me.

I fell in the floor as I felt my knees weakened due to nonstop dancing. I silently sobbed due to the surge of memories that entered my mind. All my problems that weighs me, plus my love going away, everything just hurts so much.

"Jimin are you okay? What happened to you?" someone said as I saw Namjoon hyung in the door at the rooftop. He immediately run towards me and sit beside me.

"Is he fine?" another voice said coming right after Namjoon hyung. When I looked back again, it was Jin hyung this time, following Namjoon hyung closely from behind.

"Jin hyung? When did you get back to Korea? Oh silly me, Namjoon hyung already mentioned that you're home." I said realizing things as he shrugged his shoulder before smacking me in the head.

"Are you trying to kill yourself? Don't do anything stupid as we are doing everything we can to get you out of here. We'll Namjoon is but hey I am helping him.
.
.
Whether I am already back here in Korea, it's already been a long story. Yah, carry him up let's get him back to his room." he said as Namjoon hyung nodded his head before assisting me to get up.

"Tsk, that old man is a pain in the ass. You are indeed right when you told me that your father is poisoned by your mother's lies. He seems to be in deep hypnosis.
.

I shouted in the roof top as I heard from Hoseok that Mina had finally fly to Paris tonight and I was very frustrated that I can't even see her on the last moments because no matter how hard I try I can't get out of the hospital.

My tears flow down from my eyes as my knees gave up on me that made me sit in the floor of the roof top. I can't even make my confession to her, damn my parents for keeping me in this prison cell like hell.

I brush away my tears as I think that I should do my best to get out of here. I will follow her to Paris if that's what it takes for me to be on her side and tell her how I feel to clear my feelings out for myself.

I am afraid that she might not return to Korea again like how Jin hyung had left us when he went to Australia. If she becomes popular in Paris, she might stay there for good.

.
I tried sorting out things with him as Kim Namjoon but no avail. I will try to talk to him again as RM..." Namjoon hyung said as we head to the elevator of the hospital.

"He won't agree with you no matter what name you use, he is over fed with the lies that I am crazy. The only thing that is lacking, is for them to send me in an asylum." I said as I frowned, he never believed me anyway.

"What's with your parents anyway? They are the worst that I ever heard of... By the way, we only need to look for Jungkook, Yoongi and Taehyung and we will be complete again." Jin hyung said as I suddenly missed those friends of us that I haven't meet for a long time.

"When did you get back again to Korea again Jin hyung?" I asked as we went inside the elevator, Namjoon hyung pressed the number of the floor where my room was located.

"Quite long already about a month I guess? I thought Namjoon had already told you we even made a video call not long ago..." he said as he shrugged his shoulders.

"And you didn't contact us? Ops sorry, it is always slipping on my mind. Yeah, forgive me..." I asked as he pouted looking all my childish self this time, he just chuckled at what I had said.

"I lost communication with you remember? I even just accidentally meet Namjoon two weeks after I get back." he explained as the elevator stopped at our floor destination.

"Fine, forgiven... Visit me and Hoseok when I get out of here? Namjoon hyung sure knows where my apartment is. He had probably already talked to Hoseok hyung..." I said as he nodded his head.

"What were you doing at the roof top anyway? You got me worried when nurse Jude told me that you haven't get down since this after. I am afraid that you might think of jumping out there." Namjoon hyung said as he let me sit on my bed.

"Just thinking about stuffs hyung, don't worry I am not yet that reckless to jump off a building. I will never do that." I said as he chuckled "I should have known..." he responded as he tapped my shoulder.

"Anyway, do not do anything stupid as of now okay... I will talk to my father to help Namjoon here on convincing him to let you get out. We will do our best to get you out of the hospital.
.
.
Be good and we still have to drop by Hoseok and check on him. Who knows if he had taken those antidepressants again. That pills are hella dangerous!" Jin hyung commented.

"He promised to not to take those anymore and try chocolates instead. He wouldn't break his promise this time right? Or else I will be the one to shove a bottle of those to him." I said as he nodded his head.

"Better make sure of it and please don't shove him a bottle, its a bit harsh. We'll go ahead, besides it's already past visiting hours." Namjoon hyung said as he pointed the door.

I nodded my head and let them off this time. I just watch them get out of my hospital room and into the hallways. I am sure that they will still have to drop off by Hoseok.

They always worry about our ray of sunshine, he is very hopeful and happy go lucky but at the same time he can't really keep the sadness in his eyes at all times.

Even if from before, everybody else gets worried about Hoseok's smiles and laughs. Whether be if he is pretending to be happy so that we won't worry about him or he is genuinely happy.

I'm happy that we four have meet and I can't wait to meet the other three of us. I hope that one day we will be complete though, after I get outside of here freely and before I could go to Paris to follow my love.