PART 36

Part 36:
Silver Spoon

Kim Seok Jin

"Be here at JN Electronics at ten hyung, I have already arranged a meeting with Jimin's family and they have already confirmed. Don't worry, Taehyung will be here." Namjoon said as I listened to him on the other line.

"I'm on my way, just wait for me... Talk to you later or I might get into an accident, as I am currently driving..." I said as I ended the call before parking my car in front of the university.

"I'll see you later, I still have to run some errands. Do you mind? Just call me when you are done with your papers okay?" I asked Nayeon as she unbuckled her seat belt.

"Jin, don't worry about me... I am not a kid anymore, I'm already grown up, Momo will be here any minute now she will accompany me plus my classmates too.
.
.
I will have a company the whole day. Go and do all the errands you have today." she said as she was about to go out of the car but I stopped her by holding her arm.

"Promise me to spend time with me tomorrow night?" I said while trying to act cute in front of her that made her laugh. "Trust me Jin, you have to do more than that for my brother to allow you to court me..." she said that made me pout.

I asked her permission if I could court her but her brother doesn't allow me yet. She has an overprotective brother trust me. But I can clearly understand the guy, of course, Nayeon is his younger sister after all.

"I know, but please tomorrow night at seven? You can spend all your time with your friends today and the next day, I won't interfere... Just tomorrow night, I will bring you home by nine." I said as she sighed before nodding her head.

"Fine, I'll go now okay?" she said as she got out of the car. I pulled down the window to wave at her before finally pulling off to Namjoon's company. When I reached the entrance, I came across a guy wearing a doctor's gown and bringing a stethoscope.

"Taehyung is that you? Woah, you look extremely different in that getup..." I said to him as I approached his side as he gave me a wide smile as a sense of recognition.

"Jin hyung, it's nice to see you again after a long time..." he said as he placed his left arm on my shoulder. I can tell that he grew taller than before since he is as almost as tall as me.

"What's with the outfit Taehyung?" I asked as I pointed to what he was wearing. Though it seems to be normal we are both in a company, not the hospital so it's quite out of place.

"Oh, this? Just props, I am not really a doctor anymore but some people might still recognize me as one. I mean, I might need it." he said as we both laugh at what he said.

"We should be heading inside by now, as Namjoon must be waiting for us already... Come on, let's go..." I said as he nodded his head and we went inside the building.

I am not actually needed here but we might need to do some acting, me and Namjoon agreed that I will do that part for him. I may have to use what I have studied way back then.

Just in time when we reached his office Namjoon, we were instructed to go directly inside by his secretary. Namjoon was already in there standing by the huge window glass looking at the city view.

"You look like a dignified man in that suit Joon... I think wearing suits compliments you a lot, but I am not used to seeing you like this..." I commented as he faced us upon hearing my voice.

"I don't know but I prefer him more when he is in his hoodies and beanies anyway... Suits are a different image for Namjoon hyung." Taehyung commented as Namjoon smiled at both of us.

"Hi welcome to my humble abode..." he said as he pointed us the seats. "This is nothing simple, unlike my townhouse..." Taehyung added again as he sits comfortably on the couch.

"I knew that you'll come Taehyung... What's with the outfit anyway? You two look extremely different..." he asked the two of us while looking at our clothes aside from we both look normal.

I was wearing a formal suit just like Taehyung but he also wore a doctor's robe on top of his suit. "What? It's a prop you know..." I said but we were interrupted when Namjoon's secretary came in.

"Sir, the Parks are already here..." he said as Namjoon nodded his head. "Please let them in already, we can't have them waiting..." he said as if on cue, two people went inside the office.

"Welcome to JN Electronics, ma'am and sir... I am RM, please do come in. Thank you for saying yes to my invitation. Please do feel comfortable around here..."

Namjoon said as he welcomed the visitors then he assisted the two after a short handshake to take a seat in front of me and Taehyung as he took the center seat.

"Mister RM, you could have told us that you have two accompanying gentlemen in here. I could have moved the meeting if I had knew." mister Park said while looking at me and Taehyung.

"Oh that won't be necessary, they are just here to run through things with me. You know the things when it comes to running a business, it always comes a big responsibility...
.