PART 39

Part 39:
Answer

Park Ji Min

"Jimin, you'll be going out of the hospital this midnight... You're friend Namjoon called me to relay their message to you that this is just a secret mission.
.
.
No one else knew about this except for you and me and some of your friends. You should be happy that you will be free from here." nurse Jude whispered to me on my way back to my room.

Actually, Namjoon hyung already texted me about their plan but I didn't know that they will execute it at midnight. All I know is that they will get me out of the hospital with or without my parent's consent.

"I already knew that nurse Jude, I am worried about what if my father finds out. I know that they will just make my escape from this hospital..." I burst out my worries as we both entered my room.

"Don't worry about it, what matters most is that you'll be able to get out of here. The bills are also something that you should be worried about as it was settled by your parents a long time ago.
.
.
I am very happy that your friends are there to get you out of here. I know that you are just forced to be here, your friends are for keeps." he said as he tapped my shoulder before going out of my room.

I just had my dinner downstairs at the cafeteria with nurse Jude. He joined me for dinner like a personal nurse taking care of his patient. But in reality, he was talking to me about Namjoon hyung's plan.

I was supposed to take a small nap after dinner but he couldn't stop thinking about how well the others break off the hospital if the only nurse Jude was on their side?

I just kept on shifting his position from time to time but he couldn't sleep at all. I know for a fact that there are people around the hospital that were tasked to look after him.

The only problem was, I do not have any idea where they are hiding. "I can't take a rest at this rate. I am supposed to take a small nap to gain energy for later."

I whisper to myself as I got up from my bed and got my belt bag from the bedside table. It contains my wallet and phone plus some chocolate bars. Hyung told me to prepare my personal stuff ready beforehand.

I was getting anxious as the time to midnight was getting closer and closer. I can't stay calm now that I know at any minute they will arrive here. I just stared at the door of my room waiting for them.

"Psst Jimin..." someone called as the door slightly opened. It was Hoseok who was calling me, telling me to go in his direction. I quickly got up from my bed then slowly and quietly followed him.

When I get out of the room we turned to a deserted hallway where there were only a few familiar people around l, Jungkook handed me a hoodie. I was shocked to see that they are all complete.

They were all looking in the hallway as if someone had seen us. Making sure that no one had followed us. "This way..." Taehyung said while leading us to an empty hallway that eventually leads to a stair.

"Are these stairs endless? Honestly, I am getting tired here..." I was about to laugh at Yoongi hyung's complaint but Namjoon hyung motioned us to keep our silence.

"Is this really safe? There are CCTVs in the hallway. It's not like they can't see us from there..." Hoseok hyung asked as he silently pointed at the CCTV cameras that were scattered in the hospital walls.

"Nurse Jude promised that he would do everything he could to disable the CCTV cameras at this hours. He said that he would sneak into the control room to disable all cameras." Namjoon hyung responded.

"There is a hallway downstairs, it will lead us to the hospital's backdoor. Jimin's guards are in the other way around so it's fine for us to take this way." Taehyung said as he leads us through the slightly dimmed staircase.

After a few more minutes of walking down the stairs, we did end up in a hallway going out of the building. We were just walking calmly when suddenly someone shouted that made us froze in our spots.

"Hey, where are you going? Are you breaking out of the hospital? That is not a good thing kid, get back in here you brats! Settle your bills first!" he said as we heard footsteps fast approaching us.

"Don't look back just look straight ahead and RUN!" Jin hyung said as we happily rushed into the hallway. Running as fast as we could while letting the person chase after us.

"I am getting out of this hell!" I shouted as I took off the upper clothing of the hospital and threw it in the air. I can see the members' proud smiles as I put on the hoodie while still running.

We can still hear someone running after us as we continued to run until the parking lot. Jin hyung entered the driver's seat while Namjoon hyung took the passenger's seat.

Then there was Yoongi hyung who probably took the back seat. The rest of us were on the back part of Jin hyung's pick-up. We were making fun of the people who were running after us as Jin hyung's car went fast on the highway.

"That's what you get for messing with the wrong people!" Jungkook shouted as soon as we lost them during the chase, which made us all laugh as we find a place where we could sit comfortably.

"Where are we heading anyway? We didn't have a proper plan on where to go next right?" Taehyung asked as the car was still going fast in the way since there is no traffic at this hour.

"If I am not wrong, this way leads to the abandoned sea van storage, remember the place where we have our hideout? Probably in there..." Hoseok said as he looked around.

"Well, I haven't get in there for quite a long time already... I think that it is probably time to visit that place again..." Taehyung said still panting because of the chase that happened earlier.

"Yeah, it's been a long time..." I said as we entered a familiar entrance. After a few more minutes we stopped at an isolated sea van. We immediately got out of the car as we looked at the door.

"Anyone got the key?" Jin hyung asked probably because there should be someone from us who holds the key as Taehyung went near it and grab something from the flower pot on the side.

He gave the key to Namjoon hyung as he opened the door for every one of us. It was a clever thing for Taehyung to hide a spare key under the flower pot as I think no one from us had brought a key.

"It never changed... It suddenly feels nostalgic being in here reminds me of our previous memories way back then." Yoongi hyung said as we looked inside of our own personal space.

We took off the white clothing that covers the furniture inside... "Who was the one who last visited here?" Hoseok hyung asked everyone probably out of curiosity.

As we clearly remembered that there was no white clothing on the furniture in here. "I did, I don't want dust covering the things in here in case one of us will visit..."

Taehyung said as we started helping each other to tidy up the place a bit. Yoongi hyung gave me pants and shoes, as they instructed me to change my clothes.

After doing such I return to them as they were already encircled in the living room area. "So are we just going to sit around here all night?" I asked as they all looked at me awkwardly.

"What do you expect, it's the first time that we got all together after two years." Yoongi hyung savagely said as he slumped on the sofa. I looked at everyone else who was busy in their own worlds.

Jungkook hugging the annoyed Taehyung because of the childish maknae, Namjoon hyung talking to Jin hyung, and Hoseok hyung bothering Yoongi hyung while he tries to sleep.

"Just like the old days... Way back then when we were just young and wild and reckless..." I suddenly said that made them all looked at each other as we all exchanged glances.

Us exchanging glances lasted for a few seconds then later on we all just found ourselves laughing at the scene that just had happened. As if our minds were linked in at once.

"Seriously guys it really nice to have you here laughing altogether, it's good to be back with us seven being complete. I really missed you all while I was in Australia..."

Jin hyung said I went to his to hug him well actually the whole maknae line gave him a big hug. Who wouldn't miss their big bro who cooks well? Besides we do really miss our older brother.

"Well lesson learned, no one should leave the country again... Even if we are busy with our works we should make time to spend with each other..." Hoseok hyung said that made us all laugh.

What can I say, I really have the best friends in the whole world. They were always been the answer to the questions that I have asked before. They showed me that we could get through a thing no matter how hard it is.

If Mina was here, I would be much happier to be out of the hospital. Nonetheless, I am happy and thankful that they had always thought of me while I was being forced to be inside the hospital.