PART 40

Part 40:
Whalien 52

Jung Ho Seok

"Wait a minute I will just get the foods in the car, I'm sure there is nothing in this hideout that we can eat." Jin hyung worriedly said as he went out of the hideout for a while we just sit around the living room.

This place is not that spacious, just enough to have a small living room and dining room as well as two bedrooms and a comfort room at the end. Not that much but we were all the ones who contributed to the recreation of the place.

From a simple empty sea van to an interior decorated small type of home. "Are we supposed to spend time till morning in here?" I asked as some of them shake their heads no.

"Just about an hour or two then I want to home, I feel so tired... I'm sure that everyone else is tired too..." Namjoon hyung said as I pointed out the rooms.

"We can sleep in here you know, there are two rooms here remember?" I said as Yoongi hyung replied with a smirk.

"You go ahead unless you want to try sleeping with dust around the room. We had only cleaned the living room and the dining room, have you forgotten?" he said that made me thought of it.

"Right hyung, no one will be kind enough to clean that at this hour... Besides, I already tell umma that I will be there in the hospital when she wakes up." Jungkook said as just right on time Jin hyung arrived with the plastic bags in his hands.

"Good thing, the food packaging was not ruined. I had forgotten to tell Yoongi earlier not to sleep in them... This old man seriously. Sorry, where were we then?" Jin hyung complains as he placed the food on the table where we were surrounding.

"Oh right how did your mother ended up in the hospital Kookie?" Jimin asked as he was in the same state as me, very clueless.

"Remember the thing about my sister hyungs? Rei's father had told her that they will not return my sister back no matter how much we pay them. As she was already living a comfortable life with them, umma had a heart attack after their conversation." Jungkook explained to every one of us.

Taehyung on the other hand made a hard cough like he was about to choke even though he wasn't eating yet. Namjoon immediately gave him a bottle of water. "Is he okay? He sounds like he was dying." I said as Yoongi hyung hardly tapped Taehyung's back.

"Sorry, it was just something caught in my throat..." Taehyung said as he motioned us to continue. "We haven't even started eating, how come that something had caught in your throat?" Namjoon asked as Taehyung just shrugged his shoulders.

Jin hyung equally divided the food among each of every one of us then we all started to dig in. "Is everyone going home after this?" Jimin asked as everyone nodded their heads.

"We can't stay here till morning, the room hasn't been cleaned yet and it's not comfortable to sleep in here, in the living room." Yoongi said as he was multitasking eating while using his phone.

"How did you hyungs forced Taetae hyung to get out of his hole this time?" Jungkook asked while still curiously looking at Taehyung who is busy with his phone just like Yoongi hyung.

"He just volunteered himself to show up. He is really like an alien sometimes. I can't understand what is in his mind." Namjoon answered the question.

"Just like our old song? Whalien 52... You know that song talks about complexity too just like him..." I said as I pointed out to Taehyung that made him put down his phone as he gave us a death glare.

"Stop talking about me like I am not in front of you it's hurting my feelings you know hyungs." he said as he pouted his lips that made us all laugh, he can really be cute sometimes.

Not just sometimes but also at all times. A lot of people will be deceived by his playful boxy smile to the point that you won't even think of him being savage.

"Yep let's just stop talking about this man here like we are talking behind his back when we are in front of him. I am just glad that my man is with us right now." Jimin said he shuffled Taehyung's hair.

Well honestly, Jimin and Taehyung were best of friends even before we became best friends. Everybody knows that it is really fun to watch the two of them having fun again.

We were having fun that time when Yoongi hyung suddenly cursed under his breath and almost throw his phone away while staring madly at it.

"Fuck!" he said as he quickly hides his phone in his pocket. "Something's wrong hyung?" Jungkook asked Yoongi hyung worriedly as the elder just didn't budge at all. "Can I go ahead of you guys? I need to go home..." Yoongi hyung said as Jin hyung stopped him.

"Not when you haven't even touched your food..." Jin hyung said as Yoongi hyung was about to refuse when the maknaes packed his part of the food before handing it to him.

He gave us a thankful stare before he went out of the hideout. "You know everyone, we should just finish our food and meet again when we are all free." I said as they eventually agreed with me.

"Good idea hyung, I still have a lot of work to face tomorrow and I don't want to delay those anymore." Namjoon said in agreement, we hurriedly did finish our food so that we could get home and rest already, we had a long day.

I and Jimin helped Taehyung in cleaning the mess that we had created after we ate the foods that Jin hyung had bought for us.

"So everyone, I will drop you off your apartments come..." Jin hyung said as he pointed to his car that was parked in front of our hideout.

"Ahm no need hyung, our home is just near from here... Remember our former address before we moved to my grandparents' house. I will just get my car there and go to the hospital where my mother is admitted. I'll go ahead hyungs..." Jungkook said as he waved his hand at us before he went ahead of us.

"Ahm I had just asked John to pick me up in here, he will be here any minute now so don't worry about me hyung..." Namjoon added as he smiled at us that made Jin hyung shrug his shoulders.

"Then leads me no choice but to drop the three of you then... Jimin, Hoseok, and Taehyung come with me..." Jin hyung said as he looked at us.

"Wait... Where's Taehyung by the way?" he asked as he checked the people who were left behind. Only four of us were left and Taehyung was nowhere to be seen anymore.

"Aish, that kid never changed. One day he will appear then the next thing that you will know is he is already gone in the shadows." I said as Jimin just nodded his head.

"Oh well, the two of you come and I will drop you off at your apartment..." Jin hyung motioned us to go as we waved at Namjoon who was left behind.

"We'll go ahead hyung, be careful..." Jimin said as Namjoon just nodded his head then we all entered Jin hyung's car so that we could go home.

Honestly, we have been busy this past few days that I forgot to talk to someone that I am falling for now. I wanted to tell Momo about how I feel and maybe ask her out too but maybe just right after all of this. I think the timing will be much better after that.