Chapter 45

Thank you for 168k! 😍 Sorry it took so long!
.
.
.

"Um... Guys?"

I snap out of my trance, noticing that everyone is staring at us and quickly back away from Nash.

"What? I just... missed all of you," I say.

"We missed you too!" Shawn tells me, and we all get into a huge group hug.

I have to control myself if no one is to find out that we're dating... or whatever we're doing. I catch Matt glaring at Nash for a split second, as if he knew something.

"Pool?" Taylor asks, as he does every week, and everyone agrees.

"Actually guys, I'm pretty tired," I say.

"Kat, you do this every time!" Hayes whines.

"Hayes, I'll see you tomorrow!" I mimic him.

He narrows his eyes at me like a child and I laugh.

"I don't want you staying alone," Cameron says.

"I guess I can stay with her," Nash sighs, and I fight the urge to smile.

"Okay... I'll come check up on you in a little," Cameron says.

After everyone's settled into their rooms and changed, they take off, leaving Nash and I alone. The minute the door shuts, Nash jumps on my bed pressing his lips to mine.

"I missed you," he mumbles into the kiss.

"I missed you more," I whisper, flipping us around so I am on top of him.

"I see," Nash smirks.

I crash my lips back onto his and tug at his hair, gaining a moan in return. He lifts his shirt over his head and my eyes are glued to his defined torso. My hands run down his body as his lips meet mine again.

"I love you," he says, flipping us back so he's hovering over me.

"I love you too, Nash," I say.

And it was like time was frozen. I gaze into his eyes as they did in movies and it was completely silent. The intensity of it all was overwhelming. His hand moves to my face, gently brushing the stray hairs behind my ear.

"I never want to lose you," he whispers.

"You can't tell me that you didn't feel anything in that kiss," he says.

"I didn't! I love Nash!" I yell at him.

I look away from his loving gaze, not saying a word.

"What's wrong?" he asks me, propping himself up on his elbow.

"I..." I trail off, fighting the impending tears.

"You can tell me," he urges.

"I can't," I squeak.

"What?" he sits up, "You can tell me anything."

"Not this... You'll hate me," I whisper.

"Hey," he takes my face is his hands, "I could never hate you."

"Never is a strong word." I look down.

"Please," he begs, softly lifting my chin up to look at him.

"What happened to Cameron... wasn't an accident. I mean, it was... but it wasn't," I start.

"What? I'm not following..."

"I stabbed him." I don't dare look at him.

"W-What? Why?" Nash asks, standing up from the bed.

"I-I didn't mean to... I-I was just upset and I was holding it a-and I threw it-"