Chapter 61

Thank you for 268k!! I love reading your comments, you guys are hilarious!!😂 I don't know if I like this chapter, so let me know what you think lol.....
.
.
.

"What the fuck?!" Cameron screams, stepping towards Nash.

"Shit, I'm going to die," I hear Nash mumble as I step in front of him.

"Cam-"

"No! Don't you 'Cam' me! What the hell is this?!" he shouts.

I look up at Nash who has a terrified look on his face.

"Um... we um.." I try to say, but I fumble with the words.

Cameron's chest heaves up and down, waiting for some sort of explanation.

"I'm dating your sister," Nash blurts out, and Cameron charges at him.

Cameron pushes me out of the way and grabs a hold of Nash's shirt, slamming him against the wall.

"Any girl! Any girl Nash, you could have any fucking girl! Why her, huh? Why my sister?!" he screams, slamming Nash against the wall again.

"I didn't plan for it to happen, it just happened! I don't even know how, I tried to stay away from her," Nash rants, looking at me with desperate eyes.

"Cameron stop," I say.

"Don't look at her, look at me. What did I tell you Nash? What did I tell you the very first day?" he asks him.

"Your sister is off limits," Nash answers.

"And you," he lets go of Nash and walks towards me, "what did I tell you before we even came here?!" he yells.

"The boys are off limits." I look to the ground.

Cameron's breathing is irregular and he takes a minute to slow it down while pinching the bridge of his nose.

"This," he motions between Nash and I, "is over."

"And you," he points at Nash, "we are no longer friends."

I gasp, looking at Nash's fallen face.

"Come on Kat," he says as he grabs my wrist, dragging me out of the bathroom while I stare back at Nash with watery eyes.

***

I sit on the bed, awaiting my lecture. My eyes are focused on my folded hands that are resting in my lap as Cameron paces back and forth across the room.

"Nash," he finally says.

I look up at him.

"Nash," I repeat.

He wipes his hand across his chin and shakes his head.

"Nash," he mutters again in disbelief.

He stops pacing around and looks at me.

"Why Nash? Why not Matt or anyone else? Why my best friend?" he asks me, and I look away from his intense stare.

"It just happened," I repeat Nash's words.

"Just happened," he scoffs.

"I didn't want to love him, I didn't even like him in the first place," I tell him.

"Love?" he scoffs again.

"Stop doing that," I say.

"You're not in love, Katya," he says.

"Don't use my full name as a weapon," I say.

He looks away from me.

"And I am in love," I tell him.